this is 2nd time u r dg like this
wht is actually gg on
i think the writer of uttaran is a saddist
i am sure he will make all of us saddists within 1 week
damini please go back to basthi life will be far better

Edited by neenu55 - 29 October 2009 at 9:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nehabist

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "to creatives........." in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Zeenu

Zeenu

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you. The creative team is simply playing with our emotions. and yes, Damini should go back to basti as Jogi thakur and others in the house will make their life miserable. I mean i don't understand one thing that how can Jogi believed what Iccha said. I thought he is a very sensible and intelligent man.. Shame on him... i wonder when will Veer tell everything about what Tapasya did to him on the wedding night. I hope soon...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nehabistprachi_poorvi

.Evita.

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TheSnowman

Goldie

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nehabistprachi_poorvi

adoremevirgo

IF-Rockerz

adoremevirgo

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 1:03am | IP Logged
i cant believe veer has given in and is sitting with tapaysa for pooja. the entire gravity of veer's chracter is lost in that one scene. disgusting. i was hoping veer wud say his mother what tapasya did with him just before the wedding....but no, he is letting everyone in his family believe that ichha deliberately did all this.
its really really high time the creatives (not only of this show but all shows) shud stop taking viewers for granted. we hv little patience to watch crap and we expect quality serials.

nehabist

anngrace_samson

Groupbie

anngrace_samson

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 1:23am | IP Logged
I'm happy to announce that I'm done with watching this serial and would refrain myself from watching it neither on TV nor online.:)

fast trak

IF-Dazzler

fast trak

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Thank god this forum gives updates. After day before's episode I thought maybe I can start watching it again but Im wrong after reading the dream sequence yday.
This serial is nothing but  a big joke. Making fun of peoples sentiments. I guess the TrP is high cos ppl r in the hope that now things will be fine soon but when they realise that in this serial good things happen only in dreams they will also stop like us. I hope everyone stops watching this horrid programme and it stops telecasting.  
Btw I think this whole serial is a big dream now.

nehabist

prachi_poorvi

Goldie

prachi_poorvi

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 2:13am | IP Logged
How can one dream such things I dont know...Uttaran used to make some sense earlier....now its as senseless as Balaji s shows.... Dead Angry Ouch

nehabist

Post Reply New Post

Go to top