Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Bandini 29th October

The episode starts with Kaddu and DM. Kaddu wants to speak about Anamika, and says she must have had some relationship with her. DM explains to her that there is no refuses. Kaddu argues her point and DM says he has heard enough reason. DM tells her the more you think about it the more it confuses you.  Kaddu asks why he isn't thinking about it. DM is like this topic has no meaning so why think about it. Kaddu says but it could do. DM disagrees once again and says the only thing that has points is your mothers memories, if that woman was Subhi I would know and recognise her do you understand what I am saying? The biggest truth is Santo is my wife, your mother and dharampurs Malikin.  Kaddu goes are you ignoring the truth because you have married Santo. DM is like what are you saying! Kaddu is like Santo is important to me as well but why should I ignore the truth that my mother has returned, she goes on to say you may not accept the truth but she is also our mother as well. Kaddu leaves. DM to himself that's it, I need to find out the truth as soon as possible, before there is more problems between me and my children.

In the hall Toral comes with DM and Santo's wedding album, Ba is there. Toral says during the wedding she called a photographer, he has sent it. I thought we would all look at the photographs together but looks like no one has time, after everything that has happened after the wedding. Ba agrees and says I wonder when happiness will come into Santo's life. Toral says a girl has so many desires from her marriage, and in Santo we gave her these desires. We gave her a wedding and a marriage but now I wonder what is going through. Ba says till Anamika is here nothing can happen between Santo and Dm. Bapuji comes and agrees and says we need to do something for Santo.

Ba and Bapuji come to Anamika's room. They send Champakali to get them water. Anamika is like thank you for everything you have done for me. Bapuji says it was our duty now its your turn to do your duty. Anamika is confused. Bapuji says I understand you look like my daughter and when everyone knew you can't remember the past they thought you maybe Subhi, but that is not true we saw Subhi die in front of our eyes. He goes on to say about lives unanswered questions, are sometimes better left unanswered. Ba says Santo is our Subhi, we want you get your memory back but we want you to leave. Anamika says she became possessive she thought this may have been her home  but she will return to the Ashram today and your Santo will remain as your Subhi. She takes their blessing.  She leaves.

DM is at the Ashram in Anamika's room. He has come to snoop around he is looking in the cupboards, through the books and then in the suitcase he finds a jewellery box, he sees the inside and has a flashback. DM and Subhi. He is telling Subhi that is wrong that she brought a necklace when he makes jewellery. Subhi is like I am tried of Diamond jewellery and that is why I brought this  necklace, she says she is taking the necklace with her so she can re-shine it. Back to the present DM is thinking Subhi took this case with her when she left the house. Anamika comes there. DM asks her about the case.  Anamika says no one has the right to ask me such question instead can you tell me why you are here, in my room without my permission. DM responds saying I can't see my in distress and a husband that a woman comes with his wife face and not know who she is. I need to know your past and I need answers. He asks about the case again. Anamika is like I need these answers more than you and your family,   I want to know the truth and my identity, all I remember is this necklace and case was with me, seen I met you guys I found out this stuff was Subhi's, sometimes I think I am Subhi and sometimes I think I am a looker like who has met her once, but if you don't believe me search my stuff she throws her stuff out at him and if you find out anything let me know. She is like take your wives stuff, at least I can be free of this stuff and now I have been a problem for other people as well. DM says I am not here to give you any stress, I am here for answers and if you don't have any problems I am taking this case. Anamika starts crying. She says Oh god! What is happening with me, who am I? What is my identity? Why did my fate take me to DM's house?

Everyone is in the courtyard. They are all discussing the jewellery case. Taru says this woman has some relations with Subhi, she shouldn't have left because if she had stayed her memory would have come back quicker, why didn't you bring her back when you found the case. DM says I didn't go there to bring her, I went to find out about her past, to find some clue and about the case, is possible that Subhi could have given her the case before the accident or after the accident she could have found her luggage after the accident. Taru is repeating all the Anamika/Subhi moments. DM says she is not my wife and if you saw her today and then you would know that woman is not Subhi, Subhi would never talk to me like that, in an accident memory can go but personality doesn't. He leaves for work.

At the factory DM thinking about his encounter with Anamika. Then what Taru said. He drops the diamond. Pinakin is back, he says he completed all the work, so he is back and looks like DM needs him here more this is the first time he has seen DM drop an diamond. Pinakin says sorry he couldn't come to the wedding and gives him a wedding gift. DM tells him about Anamika. DM tells his to look after the factory. Pinakin tells DM to go out of town for a while, to relax. DM is like yes, she was saying to go on a honeymoon. DM tells him to book the tickets. Pinakin leaves and DM twirls his mooch.

DM comes home and asks Ba where is your Bahu? Ba calls Santo. DM tells Santo to pack their luggage. Santo asks are you going somewhere? DM says me and you are going, to Pawagargh. Santo is happy. Ba says  you are really taking her? DM says you were the one that told her to tell me. BA is happy. Taru is there and getting annoyed. Bapuji is happy as well. DM says since that woman came into this house, the day's have all been wrong, especially Santo, so I thought of taking her out.

Episode ends!

Edited by nikita_88 - 29 October 2009 at 11:54am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

ritakayb1ndumvatsaazminambdesai302ahcirchheda364indiakireiibhanot_nisharendezvousswarajgirSwiss Malluumarajag***Anu***funny25Go_PGrita7482Arsha85sp87crazyballahutayhmmylifeBidaaifan09bookbrain007piyualkapeg_pionnesparikhsoap-criticpaljayuknaik99ashbipashaneela226anu rulzRoarkNupur9greenleaf007Dew-dropammoosjanu_2006meghaparti-aditi-Anu-ReddyMallika113

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 29th October 09" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update...  ME FIRST LOL

Moti Angry got a big slapped on her Moti face when DM said he and Santo are going for Honeymoon.............

I have a feeling DM and Santo will find out something about Anamika in Pavaghar with Khodiyaar Ma's blessing...

I want DM to give all the happiness to Santo...Smile

Moti can go to Hell..........

Edited by anna44 - 29 October 2009 at 12:05pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

MeghaSRKLover

IF-Sizzlerz

MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
i hope so they find out the truth abt ana, she is making me sick
this track is so boring

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update Niki...

Moti just go to h$!! and leave our sanraj to enjoy their honeymoon..Angry..hamesha kabab mein haddi bange ghoomthi hai..AngryAngryAngry

Edited by ammoos - 29 October 2009 at 12:26pm

nikita_88

soap-critic

IF-Dazzler

soap-critic

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Thank you Nikita for the update.

Chalo one hurdle crossed - Anamika is out of the house. I hope DM-Santu make it to Pavagadh and nothing happens which will result in their not going or Anamika coming back to the house.

When too much happens too soon I get an uncomfortable feeling. Hope I am wrong.

nikita_88

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Thanx 4 the update Nikita ..!!
Thank God anamika  left ..hope she never cums bak ..!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur9nikita_88

bakri

bakri

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

I just hope that Anamika Isn't on the train leaving when sanraj are going on there honeymoon.  Hopefully he'll take her first class on whatever transport they go on, gosh  do they deserve a honeymoon and hopefully they'll get itBig smileBig smile 

macjack7

macjack7

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
have to agree this ani track is MEGA BORING!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top