Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

atlas.... kaka-kaki problm solved (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 28

_Dipsi_

IF-Dazzler

_Dipsi_

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 11:29am | IP Logged
agree wit u..finally kaka-kaki problem solved..hope 2morrow will be a very nice episode..  precap looks interesting

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "atlas.... kaka-kaki problm solved (Page 7)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desertrose21

Originally posted by pinky35

Naksh scene was cute today.... Thumbs Up

but 100% environment friendly.......Wink

chalta hai yaar....samarpan ke baad its ok to be a little env friendly LOL

but i liked naitik today...how he saw akshara crying and just let go of the bags, consoled her, let her cry on his shoulder. now theres a man Embarrassed Day Dreaming

i just saw the precap of that scene and i loved it...abhi it's downloading on youtube..lemme watch the whole scene then i'll comment..hhhaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeee naitik ki bechaini dekhi thi? kisi ne aapse kuch kaha..oh hoooooooooo as if he'll announce a death sentence for all those jisne akshara se kuch kaha hai :D hey ram ! hum ladkiyan can drive our husbands mad, bas thoda sa rone ki der hai :D a few tears works wonders

whatever i saw, kaki scene was very emotional but i didn't expect their problem to be solved so soon Dead what is this yaar? some joke or what? today divorce tomorrow patch up ! what was Omi thinking BTW? that he and Sunaina and Anshu will live happily in the same house after their divorce ?? together forever and ever? Dead what were the CV's thinking BTW? the whole track was senseless and a waste of time....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-s

beautiful16

IF-Rockerz

beautiful16

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aksharanaitik

thnax sabiya 4 the update...i am gonna go watch now...dont have much time 2 tak tak 2day...but cant help spend a little time with my fav ppl....

ur welcum dear...Big smile

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautiful16

when kaka is in reminding the scenes my bro said ab jakrar buddhe ko samaj aaya ROFL
ROFL

i said the same dialogue whn omi was dreamng about sunaina & anshuROFL

well at the end scene when kaki said to anshu vo nahi aayange i was laughing like anything look at her that time ROFL

the worst scene yaar...sab fake lag raha tha... itni jaldi maan gayi kaki.. koi sawaal nahi kuch bhi nahi...

katputli hai kya kaki??? jo kaka bole woh main karungi.... silly lady & silly creatives

It is very silly...kaki doesnt have a mind of her own. This kaka is also useless...he realised in a jiffy what his wife meant to him....what was he doing all these days? Both of them are badly sketched characters.

anu-s

beautiful16

IF-Rockerz

beautiful16

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

but i liked naitik today...how he saw akshara crying and just let go of the bags, consoled her, let her cry on his shoulder. now theres a man Embarrassed Day Dreaming

i just saw the precap of that scene and i loved it...abhi it's downloading on youtube..lemme watch the whole scene then i'll comment..hhhaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeee naitik ki bechaini dekhi thi? kisi ne aapse kuch kaha..oh hoooooooooo as if he'll announce a death sentence for all those jisne akshara se kuch kaha hai :D hey ram ! hum ladkiyan can drive our husbands mad, bas thoda sa rone ki der hai :D a few tears works wonders

whatever i saw, kaki scene was very emotional but i didn't expect their problem to be solved so soon Dead what is this yaar? some joke or what? today divorce tomorrow patch up ! what was Omi thinking BTW? that he and Sunaina and Anshu will live happily in the same house after their divorce ?? together forever and ever? Dead what were the CV's thinking BTW? the whole track was senseless and a waste of time....

exactly aise kahi hota hai kya?? i thnk creatives cudnt thnk of sumthng sensible out of this senseless track..so mayb thought of ending it... or mayb thy were pressurised to end the track

anu-s

sks7

Goldie

sks7

when kaka is in reminding the scenes my bro said ab jakrar buddhe ko samaj aaya ROFL
ROFL

i said the same dialogue whn omi was dreamng about sunaina & anshuROFL

well at the end scene when kaki said to anshu vo nahi aayange i was laughing like anything look at her that time ROFL

the worst scene yaar...sab fake lag raha tha... itni jaldi maan gayi kaki.. koi sawaal nahi kuch bhi nahi...

katputli hai kya kaki??? jo kaka bole woh main karungi.... silly lady & silly creatives

I had the same feeling...i don't know why the creatives aren't sure what they want to show...it's like ki chalo yeh try kar lete hain...oh ho ..nahin jam raha chalo change karo...same thing happened with that  pyaar ki seedhi and now this....not that i  want to watch all this but atleast show the tracks ending in a proper logical way..or just don't start all this...
I just wish they don't do this again...
Waise any ideas what track will they choose now...i think it is Nandini-Mohit-Rashmi triangle now....Ouch

anu-s

desertrose21

IF-Dazzler

desertrose21

Originally posted by _charu_

his bechaini in today's episode has made me go fida over him aaaaaaaaall over again Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-sNandalala

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 11:36am | IP Logged
well environment friendly hugs for omi kaka also ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top