atlas.... kaka-kaki problm solved - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by beautiful16

the worst scene yaar...sab fake lag raha tha... itni jaldi maan gayi kaki.. koi sawaal nahi kuch bhi nahi...

katputli hai kya kaki??? jo kaka bole woh main karungi.... silly lady & silly creatives

It is very silly...kaki doesnt have a mind of her own. This kaka is also useless...he realised in a jiffy what his wife meant to him....what was he doing all these days? Both of them are badly sketched characters.
Originally posted by _charu_

i just saw the precap of that scene and i loved it...abhi it's downloading on youtube..lemme watch the whole scene then i'll comment..hhhaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeee naitik ki bechaini dekhi thi? kisi ne aapse kuch kaha..oh hoooooooooo as if he'll announce a death sentence for all those jisne akshara se kuch kaha hai :D hey ram ! hum ladkiyan can drive our husbands mad, bas thoda sa rone ki der hai :D a few tears works wonders

whatever i saw, kaki scene was very emotional but i didn't expect their problem to be solved so soon 🀒 what is this yaar? some joke or what? today divorce tomorrow patch up ! what was Omi thinking BTW? that he and Sunaina and Anshu will live happily in the same house after their divorce ?? together forever and ever? 🀒 what were the CV's thinking BTW? the whole track was senseless and a waste of time....

exactly aise kahi hota hai kya?? i thnk creatives cudnt thnk of sumthng sensible out of this senseless track..so mayb thought of ending it... or mayb thy were pressurised to end the track

Originally posted by beautiful16

the worst scene yaar...sab fake lag raha tha... itni jaldi maan gayi kaki.. koi sawaal nahi kuch bhi nahi...

katputli hai kya kaki??? jo kaka bole woh main karungi.... silly lady & silly creatives

I had the same feeling...i don't know why the creatives aren't sure what they want to show...it's like ki chalo yeh try kar lete hain...oh ho ..nahin jam raha chalo change karo...same thing happened with that  pyaar ki seedhi and now this....not that i  want to watch all this but atleast show the tracks ending in a proper logical way..or just don't start all this...
I just wish they don't do this again...
Waise any ideas what track will they choose now...i think it is Nandini-Mohit-Rashmi triangle now....

i just saw the precap of that scene and i loved it...abhi it's downloading on youtube..lemme watch the whole scene then i'll comment..hhhaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeee naitik ki bechaini dekhi thi? kisi ne aapse kuch kaha..oh hoooooooooo as if he'll announce a death sentence for all those jisne akshara se kuch kaha hai :D hey ram ! hum ladkiyan can drive our husbands mad, bas thoda sa rone ki der hai :D a few tears works wonders

his bechaini in today's episode has made me go fida over him aaaaaaaaall over again 😍 😍
well environment friendly hugs for omi kaka also 🀣
Originally posted by sks7

<br><br>I had the same feeling...i don't know why the creatives aren't sure what they want to show...it's like ki chalo yeh try kar lete hain...oh ho ..nahin jam raha chalo change karo...same thing happened with that pyaar ki seedhi and now this....not that i want to watch all this but atleast show the tracks ending in a proper logical way..or just don't start all this...<br>I just wish they don't do this again...<br>Waise any ideas what track will they choose now...i think it is Nandini-Mohit-Rashmi triangle now....<br>

if they start on that track, they better have a good storyline and well-thought out plot. they can do much with it, i hope they don't screw this one up too
Originally posted by desertrose21

if they start on that track, they better have a good storyline and well-thought out plot. they can do much with it, i hope they don't screw this one up too

yeah definitly sumthng related to nandini-mohit coz kuch dino se adhure adhure scenes bata raha hai...

Naksh's second hug was NOT environment friendly 🀣 but it lasted a few milliseconds

the scene did leave an impact..firstly bec. Akshara , for the first time, shared her problem with Naitik..she couldn't control herself and she told him ...a very natural reaction....the situation she was in, anybody will be double minded as to tell or no.....and secondly, Naitik's concern for akshara was worth drooling over...total pucca 100% he's madly in love with her....
Originally posted by desertrose21

his bechaini in today's episode has made me go fida over him aaaaaaaaall over again 😍 😍

😍😍😍the way he touched akshara's cheeks...i thnk its the 1st time...

Naksh's second hug was NOT environment friendly 🀣 but it lasted a few milliseconds

the scene did leave an impact..firstly bec. Akshara , for the first time, shared her problem with Naitik..she couldn't control herself and she told him ...a very natural reaction....the situation she was in, anybody will be double minded as to tell or no.....and secondly, Naitik's concern for akshara was worth drooling over...total pucca 100% he's madly in love with her....

ohhhh yessssss! i feel like this is the first time they had a reasonable conversation. I am glad akshara told naitik---- not only did she share her sorrow...but i think naitik must've felt good to know that his wife thinks finds him trustworthy enough to discuss such a sensitive topic regarding HER family.

....and naitik understanding that this is not to be shared with the rest of Singhania parivaar πŸ‘πŸΌ

akshara you better have a nice diwali gift for him....😍