Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

atlas.... kaka-kaki problm solved (Page 28)

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksharanaitik

Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

Originally posted by desertrose21

So Ritu, have you sent the VM request (that was discussed in FB) to Charu yet?? hehehe we DO need a warm welcome for her Wink

I will send it to her rite away...she is prolly up by now....hopefully subah subah mujhe kosne na lage LOLLOL

cool....i have full faith that Charu will make a *mindblowing* VM for her... Wink LOL

maine likh diya uske wall par...

<FONT color=#ff0099>charu is going 2 kill usLOL...4 us wanting her 2 sit through that torture chamber...4 our entertainment purposes...ROFL</FONT>

o o everybody discussing me Hug why don't u all try making a vm? Big smile

Shanta, it's not a torute for me :D i can make a vm on kaka kaki but they have very FEW scenes in yrkkh and then i'll have to download this week's episodes which i dun want LOL ah don't call my MIL torture yaar.. i miss her a lot...life is so easy when she's around...ash ash ash hoti hai meri ..but for a change it's okay when she's on vacation..i love that time also Big smile now it's an extended vacation for me since i'm going to my maayka

<FONT color=#990099>wow charu u r alottttttt stronger than I am....i dont know how much of that i could take.....Dead</FONT>

<FONT color=#990099>haha..i didn't say anything about ur MIL.....that was not me....I was strictly on KK, and NOC...</FONT>
\

i know i know ROFL i was just joking...MIL's r like that..can't do with them, can't do without them Evil Smile
shanta123123 IF-Dazzler
shanta123123
shanta123123

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

So Ritu, have you sent the VM request (that was discussed in FB) to Charu yet?? hehehe we DO need a warm welcome for her Wink

I will send it to her rite away...she is prolly up by now....hopefully subah subah mujhe kosne na lage LOLLOL

cool....i have full faith that Charu will make a *mindblowing* VM for her... Wink LOL

maine likh diya uske wall par...

<FONT color=#ff0099>charu is going 2 kill usLOL...4 us wanting her 2 sit through that torture chamber...4 our entertainment purposes...ROFL</FONT>

o o everybody discussing me Hug why don't u all try making a vm? Big smile

Shanta, it's not a torute for me :D i can make a vm on kaka kaki but they have very FEW scenes in yrkkh and then i'll have to download this week's episodes which i dun want LOL ah don't call my MIL torture yaar.. i miss her a lot...life is so easy when she's around...ash ash ash hoti hai meri ..but for a change it's okay when she's on vacation..i love that time also Big smile now it's an extended vacation for me since i'm going to my maayka

<FONT color=#990099>wow charu u r alottttttt stronger than I am....i dont know how much of that i could take.....Dead</FONT>

<FONT color=#990099>haha..i didn't say anything about ur MIL.....that was not me....I was strictly on KK, and NOC...</FONT>
\

i know i know ROFL i was just joking...MIL's r like that..can't do with them, can't do without them Evil Smile

very true..i miss them being here sometimes.....but then i rem all the bad along with the good..Ouch
and then i am all setLOLLOL. I am gonna make full use of my MIL free days.....
anu-s IF-Dazzler
anu-s
anu-s

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sks7

Originally posted by beautiful16

Originally posted by pinky35

when kaka is in reminding the scenes my bro said ab jakrar buddhe ko samaj aaya ROFL
ROFL

i said the same dialogue whn omi was dreamng about sunaina & anshuROFL

well at the end scene when kaki said to anshu vo nahi aayange i was laughing like anything look at her that time ROFL

the worst scene yaar...sab fake lag raha tha... itni jaldi maan gayi kaki.. koi sawaal nahi kuch bhi nahi...

katputli hai kya kaki??? jo kaka bole woh main karungi.... silly lady & silly creatives

I had the same feeling...i don't know why the creatives aren't sure what they want to show...it's like ki chalo yeh try kar lete hain...oh ho ..nahin jam raha chalo change karo...same thing happened with that  pyaar ki seedhi and now this....not that i  want to watch all this but atleast show the tracks ending in a proper logical way..or just don't start all this...
I just wish they don't do this again...
Waise any ideas what track will they choose now...i think it is Nandini-Mohit-Rashmi triangle now....Ouch
Oh no pls don't say like this Sonu.  We dont want a triangle out of these three characters.

Creatives pls spare us . This is a complete No No.
-renu- IF-Dazzler
-renu-
-renu-

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu-s

Originally posted by sks7

when kaka is in reminding the scenes my bro said ab jakrar buddhe ko samaj aaya ROFL
ROFL

i said the same dialogue whn omi was dreamng about sunaina & anshuROFL

well at the end scene when kaki said to anshu vo nahi aayange i was laughing like anything look at her that time ROFL

the worst scene yaar...sab fake lag raha tha... itni jaldi maan gayi kaki.. koi sawaal nahi kuch bhi nahi...

katputli hai kya kaki??? jo kaka bole woh main karungi.... silly lady & silly creatives

I had the same feeling...i don't know why the creatives aren't sure what they want to show...it's like ki chalo yeh try kar lete hain...oh ho ..nahin jam raha chalo change karo...same thing happened with that  pyaar ki seedhi and now this....not that i  want to watch all this but atleast show the tracks ending in a proper logical way..or just don't start all this...
I just wish they don't do this again...
Waise any ideas what track will they choose now...i think it is Nandini-Mohit-Rashmi triangle now....Ouch
Oh no pls don't say like this Sonu.  We dont want a triangle out of these three characters.

Creatives pls spare us . This is a complete No No.
why don't we all just accept that the next track is a nice, long Naksh hm????????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-s

Go to top