Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

atlas.... kaka-kaki problm solved (Page 27)

Post Reply New Post

Page 27 of 28

sdforever200

Goldie

sdforever200

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
its nice that their problem is finally solved

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "atlas.... kaka-kaki problm solved (Page 27)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

beautiful16

IF-Rockerz

beautiful16

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desertrose21

sach mein, you guys should write a book on marriage Clap

i would be the first one to buy it Wink
Even i'll buy.... it will b the bestseller...Smile

beautiful16

IF-Rockerz

beautiful16

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

Shanta I just watched the video u posted above...look @ the scenes from 0.56 to 1.00 and tell me if u notice something funny...I noticed this for the 1st time and boy am I ROLF...

what was funny yaar? Confused

when he reached the door, naitik was like an athlete inches away from his finish line LOL, judging from the way he put akshara down.
ROFLROFLROFL

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksharanaitik

So Ritu, have you sent the VM request (that was discussed in FB) to Charu yet?? hehehe we DO need a warm welcome for her Wink

I will send it to her rite away...she is prolly up by now....hopefully subah subah mujhe kosne na lage LOLLOL

cool....i have full faith that Charu will make a *mindblowing* VM for her... Wink LOL

maine likh diya uske wall par...

<FONT color=#ff0099>charu is going 2 kill usLOL...4 us wanting her 2 sit through that torture chamber...4 our entertainment purposes...ROFL</FONT>

o o everybody discussing me Hug why don't u all try making a vm? Big smile

Shanta, it's not a torute for me :D i can make a vm on kaka kaki but they have very FEW scenes in yrkkh and then i'll have to download this week's episodes which i dun want LOL ah don't call my MIL torture yaar.. i miss her a lot...life is so easy when she's around...ash ash ash hoti hai meri ..but for a change it's okay when she's on vacation..i love that time also Big smile now it's an extended vacation for me since i'm going to my maayka

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

So Ritu, have you sent the VM request (that was discussed in FB) to Charu yet?? hehehe we DO need a warm welcome for her Wink

I will send it to her rite away...she is prolly up by now....hopefully subah subah mujhe kosne na lage LOLLOL

cool....i have full faith that Charu will make a *mindblowing* VM for her... Wink LOL

<FONT color=#990099>we are sooooooooooooooooooooo messed up....on so many levelsLOL</FONT>

<FONT color=#990099>poor thing,....if she only knew</FONT>

She's the ultimate professional velle yaar...she totally knows...vaise who wouldn't want a VM of DJs bulging eyes, various colored sherbets, variety of glum long faces and Naitik's preggy woman looks...best VM ever....just for her! And we'll make sure she takes it on her next trip!!!!

i'm not at all vella anjali ROFL i have so much to do ke 1 day is not enuf....i want to clean up my comp , edit my videos, create a few siggies, think about the vm's, look after my house and my daughter ..STILL i can't find time to go for shopping, give some time to my hubby , watch movies and what not Cry pehle i had so much freetime now i have none !

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

Now lets recommend an appropriate song for said VM....hmmmm....

a song with somewhat of an NOC voice... LOL

that would be so evil Sleepy

I'm getting only Himesh songs in my head ROFL

<FONT color=#990066>OMG SHEER TORTURE.....Dead</FONT>

<FONT color=#990066>NOC + nasal congestion......seriously yaar ...what has the poor girls done 2 us 2 deserve this kind of brutal athyachaar</FONT>

no no I dont want Charu to make the video on a Himesh song...when Nida said NOC voice, Himesh the first thing tht popped into my head LOL...bad bad me

i heard one of HR's songs lately "mann ka radio bajne de zara" Dead

Edited by _charu_ - 29 October 2009 at 10:59pm

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

Charu, yaar, we are laughing at your and Taffs expense...but kya kare...you are the VM queen...Anyway, meri taraf se good luck if you plan to take on this most interesting (and challenging) of VMs...look forward to seeing it if you brace yourself to make it...ultimately, its not for us, its for our darling Taffs...

On that note, I am going to log-off...both my kids have their Halloween parties tomorrow, and I have to brace myself for the sugar high starting tonight itself... LOL...later, velles...

oh ho yaar anytime..now that you've given me the idea, i'll think abt the song for kaka kaki on my vacation and make a vm when i come back

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

maine likh diya uske wall par...

<FONT color=#ff0099>charu is going 2 kill usLOL...4 us wanting her 2 sit through that torture chamber...4 our entertainment purposes...ROFL</FONT>

o o everybody discussing me Hug why don't u all try making a vm? Big smile

Shanta, it's not a torute for me :D i can make a vm on kaka kaki but they have very FEW scenes in yrkkh and then i'll have to download this week's episodes which i dun want LOL ah don't call my MIL torture yaar.. i miss her a lot...life is so easy when she's around...ash ash ash hoti hai meri ..but for a change it's okay when she's on vacation..i love that time also Big smile now it's an extended vacation for me since i'm going to my maayka
wow charu u r alottttttt stronger than I am....i dont know how much of that i could take.....Dead

haha..i didn't say anything about ur MIL.....that was not me....I was strictly on KK, and NOC...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top