Arranged Marriage-SS-(AR-ArSh)-T:NotPg152(9/11/10) - Page 107

Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome story... Loved It....
Part 2 (last Part) on PAGE 147

THANKS NOTE

Hey guys,
How are you all?
Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).
I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did make my day, thanks :D
... Everybody who commented, your response was really overwhelming :). 

Well we have finished this thread and I am really happy a big thanks to all of you to support me and shower me with so much love, I love you all :D, here is the link to the next thread :
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1532840

Though, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really getting busier day by day :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked this part of the FF and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts too. :)

If you guys have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember. :)

I'll update the next part today or tomorrow
, hopefully

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish
ABNORMAL YET NORMAL LOVE
  that was such a sweet story
I felt like I am watching a movie
loved AR relationship

ARRANGED  MARRIAGE
  loved the confession part
cute love story

👏👏👏👏
👏
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey why have u removed first bitter n sweet love??
Its my turn was fantastic buddy!!❤️
Thanks a lot guys.
If you have any realistic stories, even if real that you want people to know do PM, I will work on it.

Loads of love<333
Kashish
Hey... If I need to read all old FFs where should I find it... Like old Arman  ridhima FFs... Like I wanted to read this FF but all the posts r removed. Please help.                                 sushma