Fan Fictions

*~Is It Love?~* AR - One Shot (29/10/09)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

kashishk

IF-Sizzlerz

kashishk

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Is It Love?

"I am going to get married today. Usually its the best and special day of a girl's life.  But here for me it's the worst day. I am forced or rather emotionally black-mailed to get married to the guy whom my sister love. How I am supposed to marry him. But what can I do,  Shila di is in America and she isn't picking up my calls. I don't understand why at first place she went in America, secondly how he is ready to marry me as he loves di. Oh how can I forget he is marrying me because his grandma is sick, it's her last wish to see her grandson married. Is it what people called love, he should have callerd Di and tell her to come back. And god how easily my family agreed they all knew about Di and him. *sigh*. Anyways I am Ridhima gupta and I am going to get married Armaan Malik."

'Here I am sitting in a bride's attire, all ready, waiting for the girls to come and take me down, in the mandap' Thought Ridhima.

All the girls came running in the room, all chuckling and teasing her "Ridhima Jeeju is very handsome" the other girl speak "you guys will made a cute couple".

Ridhima looked at her cousins, her two best cousins Anjali and Muskaan. She is more close to them than Shila, her own sister. "come Angie we should take her down" said Muskaan a bit sad.

Anjali and Muskaan knew about all this and they too didn't understand why is Armaan marrying her moreover why the family is ready with this.

Anjali, Muskaan and her other friends took her down to the mandap. Ridhima rise her head a bit and saw Armaan staring at her, he was in a white and orange embroidery sherwani, he was looking awesome. She found herself blushing and is shocked at herself why is she blushing. Her cousins made her sit next to Armaan.

In not time they get married. Everybody bid off Ridhima, they cried a lot. Armaan was standing next to her, his hand squeezing her arm. She was shocked but she felt comfortable.

Armaan and Ridhima are sitting in the back seat of the car, she was still crying but less. Armaan was still calming her down. She wasn't understanding anything, why Armaan is behaving like this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Armaan And Ridhima reached home with Armaan's parents. Now she was sitting in his well now their room. Armaan entered in the room, came near her and sat down. He took of the veil. He knew what Ridhima is going through. He looked at her, she was looking everywhere expect him. He didn't knew why but it hurts him.

"Ridhima I know what you must be thinking of me but I swear I never intend to hurt you. You must be wondering Is my love only this that I am marrying you. Then no but once your love left you alone in the crowd, cheat on you, what are you supposed to do?" He said angrily. He continued "It hurts, your sister never loved me, she was just having fun to play with me, I was another pass time for her but for me she was everything"

"Just a week before our marriage she left for America as she didn't wanted get married. And before leaving she send me this letter" he passed her a letter taking out from a drawer.

Dear Armaan,

I can't marry you, you were just a time pass for me, it was getting hard for me to live here. I can't believe my family has fixed my marriage with you and they are forcing me to get married to you.

I just want to tell you, I don't love you and so I can't marry you.

Bye.

"So why did you marry me?, the girl's sister who cheated on you" said Ridhima as she tilted her head and looked at him accusingly. She was shocked to hear and read all this about her sister. But she knew he was telling the truth as before Armaan she was also dating few other men, but this time Ridhima thought that Shila was serious and they were also going to get married but Shila di just left for America as she wasn't ready.

"Because my family wanted way before I met Shila to get me married with you. As she left me, my family told me to marry you and I agree only for their happiness and moreover I know there isn't your fault that your sister cheated on me, you are really different from your sister.  And I promise I will always keep you happy, I will never bring Shila between us as she is dead for me and I will never cross my limits. I will try to give you all the love you deserve, I can't promise this" He said gently.

He stood up, took the extra blanket and a pillow then made his way toward the couch. He placed the pillow and blanket. Moving back toward his cupboard took out his night gown. "Ridhima go change in the bathroom while I'll change here"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It has been two months to their marriage, all was going great. As Armaan said he was keeping her happy and is trying to give a chance to their marriage. On the other hand, Ridhima is fulfilling all the duty of being a wife. She took Armaan's dress out before he came out from the morning bathroom and even bath. Once he came from the room the food was ready. They all ate, his family also, and Armaan and Ridhima talk like good friends.

Ridhima had completely fallen in love with him, he has everything that she wanted in her husband. She just hope that one day he will be able to forget Shila and fall in love with her.

Ridhima was waiting for Armaan it was 10PM, she was getting worried for Armaan, he had never came so late. As she heard the bell, she knew it's Armaan. She opened the door and saw Armaan "Armaan what happened? Why are you so late?"

Armaan smiled looking at her, all his tiredness was gone seeing her "sorry, I was just caught in a meeting"

The entered, Ridhima laid the dinner, and served it. As Armaan saw two plates, he said "Ridhima haven't you ate till now?"

She shook her head innocently. Armaan was touched to know that she was waiting for him. He on impulse kissed her forehead and then pushed the other plate away, he put the food and made her fed and Ridhima fed back. Both were shocked but still none backed away, they were loving the moment.

Another one month passed by, they were getting really close. Armaan often kissed her on forehead or cheek and she blushed or lower her eyes. Armaan loved her simplicity, he wondered 'how would feel her lips on mines?' Armaan shook his head with a smile 'what have I started to think?'. He tried to concentrate himself on the work.

As it was 7PM, he took his briefcase and made his way toward his home, he tried to be at home on time as he didn't like to make her worried. Agreed she look cute but he still didn't like to make her worried and moreover she didn't eat without him.

Armaan reached at house and rang the bell. As the door opened Armaan saw a pale Ridhima, he was worried "Ridhima kiya huwa?"

"Nothing Armaan" saying that both entered, Armaan was still worried as he entered in the living room and saw Shila sitting here, he kind of guessed that she was pale because of Shila.

"what are you doing here?" asked Armaan in a cold tone

"Armaan, I am sorry, please forgive me, I know I shouldn't have left you. When I went to America, I realized I love you, please forgive me Armaan" Shila begged for forgiveness with tears in her eyes.

Ridhima looked at them with tears and left to her room. She was glad that Armaan's parent weren't at home.

"Shila, it's too late, I am not angry with you, you did great by leaving me if you had not left me
I would never got married to Ridhima. I love Ridhima." said Armaan, he has fallen crazily in love with Ridhima.

"Armaan, how can you love that girl, who has no sense of fashion, who doesn't deserve you?"

"I can love her, because unlike you, she is the girl who cares for me. Talking about sense of fashion, is it Fashion to be dressed like you" he said sarcastically, as she was dressed two piece clothes and too short that was revealing all her body. "Oh and yeah she doesn't deserve me because she deserve more better than me"

Shila looked at him fuming in anger, nobody has insulted her the way Armaan has insulted her but she knew it was her fault so she calmed. ""Armaan, it's not your fault it's my fault to leave you like this, please keep my Ridhima happy, bye" She left saying that. He entered in his room and saw Ridhima standing in the balcony. He went to her and he knew she was crying, he knew she loves him too. He wrapped his hand around her tiny waist.

Ridhima was crying standing in the balcony as she heard footsteps she wiped her tears and then she felt someone's hand around her waist, she gasped, she knew it was Armaan, only he can make shiver go through her spine.

Armaan placed his chin on her shoulder "What happened? why are you crying?" asked Armaan, even though he knew, she was crying because she thought Armaan still loved Shila

"Nothing, I am not crying" she lied, it was hard for her to talk as Armaan was so close to her.

He kissed on her cheek and said in a whisper with a smile "you are bad liar", he caressed her belly through her top, sending her goosebumps.

"So you tell the truth" said Ridhima in low voice

"you thought that I still love Shila"

Ridhima wondered how can he knows her so much "Do you?" asked Ridhima

"Of course" he paused and he knew she was shocked to hear 'of course', he continued "of course not, I love you"

Ridhima was numb for a moment, she wasn't able to believe to believe he too loves her. The next second she felt his lips on her shoulder.

"Come on Ridhima, I am waiting for something" he said with his lips still placed on her shoulder

Ridhima's tears dried and she smiled "I love you too"

Armaan was happy, he twirled her so that she was facing him and on impulse her hand went around his neck, he hugged tightly and Ridhima too hugged him. Moving back, Armaan showered her face with kisses causing Ridhima too moan and she wrapped her hand around his neck to not fall down.

Armaan picked her in his arms and led her toward the bed and make her laid. "Ridhima do you want that I continue or you want time?" he asked her, he got her answer as she gently encircled her hand around his neck and pulled him toward her. After that there was so no stop.

They become truly husband and wife in all the senses.

As the sun rays hit on their face, they moaned but opened their eyes and found their selves in each other's arms. Armaan smiled widely and pecked on her forehead, while Ridhima smiled while blushing.

"Good Morning love" saying that he pecked on her lips

"Good morning"

Ridhima was about to stand up but Armaan pulled her back and hugged her "please Ridhima stay here"

"But Armaan, I have lots of work"

"Come janu, forget your love for once, mom dad aren't at home, it's sunday I also don't have to go to office." He nuzzled in her neck, both lay there in each other's arm.

After four year, Ridhima is running behind a three years old baby "Arun, please bacha, drink the milk"

But he kept on running, soon enough Armaan too came in the hall and saw his wife running behind their son. He so loved that sight, he smiled and going to her,he hugged her "Kiya huwa, jaan?"

"Armaan, he isn't drinking his milk"

"Milk, is yuck" said Arun in a babyish tone

Both chuckled at his cuteness, Armaan went to him and knelt down in front of him. "Baby, aap agar milk piyo ghe tabi to mere jaise muscles baneghe tumhare"

"sachi dad?"

"yeah sachi much"

"Ok Mama, give me the glass" he took the milk glass and drank in a gulp making bad face. Once he was done, Armaan and Ridhima made him sleep.

Ridhima stood up and was looking at his son sleeping face, Armaan looked at her and asked "kiya dekh rahi?"

"Armaan, kal ki baat lagti hai jab Arun huwa tha, kitni jaldi bara hogaya"

"yeah" he went to her and hold her by her waist then said "I am playing to give him a sibling" at this Ridhima blushed and hide herself in his chest.

He smiled looking at her, his son has got his cuteness from his wife and the naughtiness from him. He picked her in his arms and led her in their room. Entering in the room, he closed the door behind.

'Whatever Happens, It Happens For Good'

Hey guys,
I had this idea and couldn't stop myself from writing it. So here is one shot on AR, I am also posting it on Mayur's version and I am going to post it on SaJan too.
I hope you enjoyed reading it.
Please do read and leave your comments, even a word, good or bad. As they really means a lot to me.
All suggestions, criticism and questions are most welcome.

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 125 member(s) liked the above post:

Armaan90ksg_dmgarismirnareddidivya417inluvwidKASUammy_amnaflowers.foreverAsh1990armaanridhimma4trendyfriendspridarshi9one_ashiKaSh_4_evaktejasviprincessanglevrulssam19_2009AR-loverMahnaz93dmgaddictDEE2803bueatydiyachillYellowtullipsswahastanya.dsouzakarankideewanixmayur_fanagrima2009chahatmalhotraniki4lifedtothepalspiyushi..KaJenDelena..sweety7395iluvrainaartiBhavya8rads73937Jenny_smssoniarahejaanushkajainRozy77jannat4everSanju_ARainaroosheedmg_roks_antara..Ashi_KaJen..scorpio95MrsMallikGroverkrazy4kashswamii92maanukajenlover4evershristi sarda-harika-riddhima1Suvarna....Hello_01maggie131984mar-MysticalRealmpinkssIqbal Neha1x.sunayna.xcutiepreetkarans_angelbd670816-midnightsun-Kamal_23unknown.desirAbhiNikiLuverdevilshangelprachi06dhruvikaluvsKSGRarepearlTANVI_SEXYKaJen_addictionvidu87HR-DMG4lifeLiashnaawarapan.ARKJ_4EVERVidya_luv_SaRunAR_LOVER-Prithi-searchoffriendsk_anjali12dazzling_armaanamruta04princess52janu1610meow23arshluver_15-Nina-yogzzdebby_11lil_desi_goddeszhasan2sammy4upwincess kanzisonia_92nidha1983MeghzzNorz..oneOone...:.MONA.:.karansprincessShafooteenorchidzara-KSG-malikflowers4uRiddssaamirkhanfanDevil_kriticrazyskyMrMrsChiping.SleepingBeauty.Xiahtic-5-AviatoR-spvd268143sjainaftermath..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~Is It Love?~* AR - One Shot (29/10/09)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-midnightsun-

IF-Dazzler

-midnightsun-

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 9:04am | IP Logged
that was a briliant one kashi.. too sweet...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..xx P:S m hapy.. lol.. i was first...yay...Wink

Edited by lilsunshine_rav - 29 October 2009 at 9:17am

debby_11

IF-Rockerz

debby_11

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 9:05am | IP Logged
awe such a sweet love story
fantastic one shot
really enjoyed it
thanx 4 d pm
n i wanna read  more one shots written by you

love
debadrita

Edited by Debadrita Saha - 30 October 2009 at 3:34am

k_anjali12

IF-Rockerz

k_anjali12

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 9:07am | IP Logged

haiiiiiiiiiiiii KashishSmile how r u Smilemissing u a lotSmile

Thats really an awesome oneshot dear . . .

Loved every bit of it . . . .

Its toooooooo amazing ClapClapClap

will be waiting for ur next writings . . . .

Takecare . . . Love USmile

Edited by k_anjali12 - 29 October 2009 at 9:36am

ktejasvi

ktejasvi

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 9:29am | IP Logged
loved ur one shot....!!!!!!!!!
very well written...!!!!!!!!!!

kweetrockstar

IF-Rockerz

kweetrockstar

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 10:10am | IP Logged
aww kashish
whats up with ur brains now. such a beautiful story.
keep writing coz i m luving it.

princess52

IF-Rockerz

princess52

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 10:12am | IP Logged
ress

FUrCK.OFF.KaSh

IF-Rockerz

FUrCK.OFF.KaSh

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 10:24am | IP Logged
res"

Post Reply New Post