Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
i started wtahcing this show form the begginign and i liek the concept moreover it was RS show..i knew it it would be good..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "share experience.. (Page 4)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

beautiful16

IF-Rockerz

beautiful16

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

Originally posted by desertrose21

LOL when I told my elder sister about this show...right around the time RR was introduced, she watched ALL the episodes from Jan-June in just two days ROFL<br>

Dude, if I was not in the midst of a move and sans kids, I would probably have watched all the previous epis in a day!!!! I was so hooked, and couldn't wait to watch them all...2 weeks was torture... LOL

whn i missed ramazaan episodes... evn i watched 1 months episodes in 2 days.....

mahi06

Goldie

mahi06

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FAMS

Hi Sabiya, nice topic. . .

I have watched the show from 1st episode, and I liked the feel of the show that time only, by the times NAKSH happened I was addicted, my daughter is also adicted with me now. . .LOL. She likes Akshara too much.

The basic concept only I liked, love after marraige . . .

SAME HERE CONCEPT  DIFFERENT BUT INTERESTING TOO........TATS WHY THE SHOW IS DIFFERENT......

Richie..

IF-Rockerz

Richie..

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

wow nice post...brings back so many memories...I saw the promo a couple of times last year during my visit to India and there was something about Akshara that I could instantly relate to and the concept of love after marriage drew me to it...I was more curious to see the growth of that track and right from the first episode truly loved Akshara.....her innocence, her close knit family, her emotions everything were so real that sometimes it felt that she was me, when I was that age....

and then Naitik happened....&there was no looking back after that....right from the first episode there was something intriguing & lovable about him and over time as his character grew, so did my addiction to the serial....I have said so much about him in all my posts tht I dont need to repeat here :)

then came IF...I was first a silent reader but khamoshi is not my bhasha as u know and since then I have done more tak tak here than prolly with my friends & family...recently some 1 told me that i crossed 3000 posts here and I was shocked...but I abs love it...

the best part of the serial is the friends I have made here....some so dear that I have to come everyday and empty my heart to them....they understand my  POV and we r on this flight of fantasy together with the common bond of YR joining all of us....

I think I got a little too senti so I will stop now....but love 2 all my dear friends...u know whu u are & also to my Naitik & Akshara....
i agree ritu di.  Hug
IF is one of the best place i have ever found

Richie..

IF-Rockerz

Richie..

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 6:54am | IP Logged
not to forget thr lyics of the tirle song......
janmo ka ye pawan bandhan
vishwass ka yeg gatbandham
ek pal mein jud jata hai.
yeh rishtaa kya kehlata.  Day Dreaming

sks7

Goldie

sks7

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 7:09am | IP Logged

wow nice post...brings back so many memories...I saw the promo a couple of times last year during my visit to India and there was something about Akshara that I could instantly relate to and the concept of love after marriage drew me to it...I was more curious to see the growth of that track and right from the first episode truly loved Akshara.....her innocence, her close knit family, her emotions everything were so real that sometimes it felt that she was me, when I was that age....

and then Naitik happened....&there was no looking back after that....right from the first episode there was something intriguing & lovable about him and over time as his character grew, so did my addiction to the serial....I have said so much about him in all my posts tht I dont need to repeat here :)

then came IF...I was first a silent reader but khamoshi is not my bhasha as u know and since then I have done more tak tak here than prolly with my friends & family...recently some 1 told me that i crossed 3000 posts here and I was shocked...but I abs love it...

the best part of the serial is the friends I have made here....some so dear that I have to come everyday and empty my heart to them....they understand my  POV and we r on this flight of fantasy together with the common bond of YR joining all of us....

I think I got a little too senti so I will stop now....but love 2 all my dear friends...u know whu u are & also to my Naitik & Akshara....

Oh My God Ritu...ab mujhe shak ho raha hai..i think we were sisters in past janam.....exactly my reasons...
and can you believe it i was also in India in dec-jan and i made my mom see this serial with me ...i came back on 3o jan and then followed it on youtube...

I liked the promos/songs ...and i'am a bit partial to Rajasthani culture and surroundings...just love that state and the show looked fresh and also if i watch anything i'll stick to the end of it so i usually only watch one serail and my old one KUMKUM ended at that time..so wanted to move onto another one which i could follow from the beginning.....

To be frank i liked Naitik in the first episode but not much...i found his gait a bit awkward...but now i love him and also Akshara...

And as Ritu, i was a silent reader on IF from past many years and also on YRKKH forum too...i think i was tempted to write after reading Charu's posts as we all know she expresses her thoughts very well on all the issues shown in YRKKH...

And then came FB and FV and now i just can't imagine my day without you all....

sks7

Goldie

sks7

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky35

not to forget thr lyics of the tirle song......
janmo ka ye pawan bandhan
vishwass ka yeg gatbandham
ek pal mein jud jata hai.
yeh rishtaa kya kehlata.  Day Dreaming

I absolutely love this song...aaj kal dikhate nahin Angry..my boy used to come running from his room just to hear the song...

Richie..

IF-Rockerz

Richie..

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sks7

Oh My God Ritu...ab mujhe shak ho raha hai..i think we were sisters in past janam.....exactly my reasons...
and can you believe it i was also in India in dec-jan and i made my mom see this serial with me ...i came back on 3o jan and then followed it on youtube...

I liked the promos/songs ...and i'am a bit partial to Rajasthani culture and surroundings...just love that state and the show looked fresh and also if i watch anything i'll stick to the end of it so i usually only watch one serail and my old one KUMKUM ended at that time..so wanted to move onto another one which i could follow from the beginning.....

To be frank i liked Naitik in the first episode but not much...i found his gait a bit awkward...but now i love him and also Akshara...

And as Ritu, i was a silent reader on IF from past many years and also on YRKKH forum too...i think i was tempted to write after reading Charu's posts as we all know she expresses her thoughts very well on all the issues shown in YRKKH...

And then came FB and FV and now i just can't imagine my day without you all....
i was totally crazy for charu di YRKKH was not the reason i joined IF it was her posts that i joined IF.
i said it in her first comment also.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top