Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Nandalala

IF-Rockerz

Nandalala

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Lovely topic, Sabiya...

Ohhhh, I am a sucker for reminiscing...so I started watching YR for Aksh's naanima...just kidding...I did actually start watching the show around the time they introduced naani's character, right before the engagement. I was intrigued with the role reversal between naani and daadi (if one goes by stereotypes)...and then I saw NAKSH...both Naitik and Akshara were such beautiful, fresh faces...I went and did a google search on the show and liked the idea of an arranged marriage, and the concept of finding love after marriage....After the Naksh engagemebt sequence I spent 2 weeks on youtube catching up from Jan-June...thats when I really fell in love with Naksh...Naitik actually reminded me a lot of my hubby when we first met...his character always brought a smile to my face...Akshara was such a pretty, mellow, pure hearted person....I loved how she never bowed down to Naitik, even before the engagement.

I also appreciated that the family and supporting members on both sides were well cast and suited their roles to a T. The high production values also added a lot to the way the story was presented...
thats how the YR obsession started for me....Big smile

Edited by Nandalala - 29 October 2009 at 2:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beautiful16Richie..desi_baby07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "share experience.. (Page 3)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desertrose21

IF-Dazzler

desertrose21

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
LOL when I told my elder sister about this show...right around the time RR was introduced, she watched ALL the episodes from Jan-June in just two days ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beautiful16

desi_baby07

IF-Sizzlerz

desi_baby07

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Nice topic :)

Yeh Rishta is an addiction for me as well... I'm too obsessed with it! Embarrassed

I've been watching this show since the very first day. The title track attracted me at first... the song is so warm and nice. All the songs that the Yeh Rishta music team have made are nice.

Then the concept interested me. I loved watching all the traditional values portrayed [since here in the States.. those values seem to be fading away..], the portrayal of all the relationships to one another also got me hooked to this show.
And I watch for ShaVa since I've loved them from the time they've been introduced. Embarrassed

-aisha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonalwadeNandalala

Nandalala

IF-Rockerz

Nandalala

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desertrose21

LOL when I told my elder sister about this show...right around the time RR was introduced, she watched ALL the episodes from Jan-June in just two days ROFL<br>

Dude, if I was not in the midst of a move and sans kids, I would probably have watched all the previous epis in a day!!!! I was so hooked, and couldn't wait to watch them all...2 weeks was torture... LOL

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Yeh rishta is an addiction but I am not complaining :-)). I started watching the serial from day one...I liked the concept of finding love after marriage. Th promo intrigued me a lot. So it was neither Naitik or Akshara but it was the concept for me. When I started watching the show, I liked Akshara's character instantly....pure, clean hearted, innocent to the core yet very believeable. I was already hooked on to the show and when Naitik came in I was super thrilled to watch their romantic track. Their first meeting, their first fight, phone convo...everything was amazing but the latt scene was absolutely fantastic...I watched that entire episode with a huge grin on my face. Both Karan and Hina bring so much of freshness and both have amazing screen presence. I dont notice anything else besides the two of them Day Dreaming

beautiful16

sonalwade

Goldie

sonalwade

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
i started watch this show only bcoz of shaurya and varsha by watching there chemistry i totally felt love wid them only and only for SHAVA

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
wow nice post...brings back so many memories...I saw the promo a couple of times last year during my visit to India and there was something about Akshara that I could instantly relate to and the concept of love after marriage drew me to it...I was more curious to see the growth of that track and right from the first episode truly loved Akshara.....her innocence, her close knit family, her emotions everything were so real that sometimes it felt that she was me, when I was that age....

and then Naitik happened....&there was no looking back after that....right from the first episode there was something intriguing & lovable about him and over time as his character grew, so did my addiction to the serial....I have said so much about him in all my posts tht I dont need to repeat here :)

then came IF...I was first a silent reader but khamoshi is not my bhasha as u know and since then I have done more tak tak here than prolly with my friends & family...recently some 1 told me that i crossed 3000 posts here and I was shocked...but I abs love it...

the best part of the serial is the friends I have made here....some so dear that I have to come everyday and empty my heart to them....they understand my  POV and we r on this flight of fantasy together with the common bond of YR joining all of us....

I think I got a little too senti so I will stop now....but love 2 all my dear friends...u know whu u are & also to my Naitik & Akshara....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

snapfishbeautiful16--Nishita--

desertrose21

IF-Dazzler

desertrose21

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

wow nice post...brings back so many memories...I saw the promo a couple of times last year during my visit to India and there was something about Akshara that I could instantly relate to and the concept of love after marriage drew me to it...I was more curious to see the growth of that track and right from the first episode truly loved Akshara.....her innocence, her close knit family, her emotions everything were so real that sometimes it felt that she was me, when I was that age....

and then Naitik happened....&there was no looking back after that....right from the first episode there was something intriguing & lovable about him andover time ashis character grew, so did my addiction to the serial....I have said so much about him in all my posts tht I dont need to repeat here :)

then came IF...I was first a silent reader but khamoshi is not my bhasha as u know and since then I have done more tak tak here than prolly with my friends & family...recently some 1 told me that i crossed 3000 posts here and I was shocked...but I abs love it...

the best part of the serial is the friends I have made here....some so dear that I have to come everyday and empty my heart to them....they understand my POV and we r on this flight of fantasy together with the common bond of YR joining all of us....

I think I got a little too senti so I will stop now....but love 2 all my dear friends...u know whu u are & also to my Naitik & Akshara....

awwwwww Ritu reading that made ME a little senti too

but sach mein, I love all of you guys a lot Hug

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top