Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

lacchu21

Goldie

lacchu21

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 7:32am | IP Logged
nice topic,i am watching this serial from the beginning because i inspired by the promos and the concept  of "love after the marriage".i wanted to see akshra's journey and how her love will grow after the marriage.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "share experience.. (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FAMS

FAMS

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Actually in the begining the Maheshwaris were shown very warm, with a Dadi so open minded and all the other characters very well balanced.

Also I like the Freindship shared by Varsha & Akshara. I have a freind and we shared somewhat similar relation. That was another attraction for me.

yrkkhluvinangel

Goldie

yrkkhluvinangel

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Yes, the first episode I watched was Shaurya Varsha wedding and Akshara's rejection!I had never noticed the promo as I wasn't particularly fond of any daily soaps............The only show I used to watch was Indian Idol-1, because I liked that guy Rahul Vaidya...............But later, I liked "pyaar mil jaaye song"(that was played during ShaVa wedding) and that's how I started 2 watch this show............After Naitik's entry, I began 2 watch it daily of course 4 his sake and now I guess, I'm addicted 2 it completely and am totally in love with every aspect of the show...........

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 9:09am | IP Logged
i'm watching yrkkh frm 12th jan :D i always liked it..there was freshness in the story, all the actors were nice, music was ammazing and when naitik entered, tht was it..i was hooked to it and i got crazier day by day watching them....first yrkkh and now IF and FB, VM's and siggies, now i can't imagine my life without yrkkh

beautiful16

IF-Rockerz

beautiful16

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FAMS

Actually in the begining the Maheshwaris were shown very warm, with a Dadi so open minded and all the other characters very well balanced.
Also I like the Freindship shared by Varsha & Akshara. I have a freind and we shared somewhat similar relation. That was another attraction for me.

Even i loved their frnship... & thn varsha-shaurya track was also gud...

i used to like rajshree's character... she is exactly like my mom...alwaz worryng aabout me..

Richie..

IF-Rockerz

Richie..

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

i'm watching yrkkh frm 12th jan :D i always liked it..there was freshness in the story, all the actors were nice, music was ammazing and when naitik entered, tht was it..i was hooked to it and i got crazier day by day watching them....first yrkkh and now IF and FB, VM's and siggies, now i can't imagine my life without yrkkh
and now FV  ROFL

desertrose21

IF-Dazzler

desertrose21

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

ditto that...I remember waiting restlessly for the serial to start. who knows how many times I watched that original promo. it was just so appealing, story seemed different, i went crazy for the title song (lyrics and music), and Hina also caught my eye.

and after March 6th, there was no going back Day Dreaming

skfan

skfan

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
hi...very nice topic...
i dnt knw maine ye show dekhna kyon shuru kiya...bt i watchd it frm d very first day...i saw d promos ...waz attracted 2 it..but waz nt lyk ki ye shw  regular dekhna hai...but ab dis shw has bcum a verry verry important part of mah lyf......
ye show lyk karne ka har reason hai....i startd falling in luv wid dis shw as days passed...
iska concept{love after marrriage} isne mere dil o sabse jyaada touch kia...and den d title track..its just superb..vo title track k rishte ka deepness xplain karta hai...2 families ke happiness ko dikhata hai..hw 2 families bcum imp 2 each odr....definiteley karn and hina r 1 reasonn 4 watchn d show..dey r so perfect....vo traditional values ...itna pyaar...aise rishte ...all des wwr my reasons of watchin dis shw...
i will say is shw main khali ek pati patni nai balki har rishtey ke upar kahin na kahin focus kia hai...frendhsip..love...respect 4 elders,...everydng...i mean aaj ke tym pe ye sab is quite impossible..
is show ne eri zindagi bhi badal di hai...dis shw reflects so much about a girls lyf...shaadi ke baad uki zindagi kitni badal jaati hai...dat s shown so weell...my di gt married recently...so kaafi related tha vo is shw se...
i m sure ki ab we all cant liv widout dis shw...and kahin na kahin ye hamare zindagi me hum isko mehsus karte hai..
dis shw has gvn me a lot of frendz...i gt 2 knw abt if...thnx guyz 4 all ur love and support...u all ro ..yrkkh rokks..Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

luv
ekta

Post Reply New Post

Go to top