Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

beautiful16

IF-Rockerz

beautiful16

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Hey guys... Big smile I have made amazing friends on IF... actually we all did...Tongue & this is all thanx to YRKKH..Smile
so thought of starting this thread in which we can share  Y & from whn did we started watchng this show...

So let me tell u'll my experience... my only reason to watch this serial was karan's smile... i loved him in the promo.& used to wonder how this guy alwaz manages to
smile Day Dreaming
so i started watcng the show frm start... & imagine... the guy i was waitng for came after 3 months... but no complaints coz till tat time i was totally in love wid YRKKH...sumhow akshara's character came close to my heart mayb coz evn i was goin thru tat phase similar to akshara (my folks were lookng for a guy)& thn naitik entered... aage kuch bolne ki zarurat nahi hai naaaWink 

so guys do share ur experiences...Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

snapfishFAMSskfanmahi06Richie..Nandalalahide-SalShah4eva-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "share experience.." in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FAMS

FAMS

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 6:54am | IP Logged

Hi Sabiya, nice topic. . .

I have watched the show from 1st episode, and I liked the feel of the show that time only, by the times NAKSH happened I was addicted, my daughter is also adicted with me now. . .LOL. She likes Akshara too much.

The basic concept only I liked, love after marraige . . .

sunshine3

sunshine3

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 6:58am | IP Logged
hi......i started watchin this show bcoz i liked d titlesong & promos so much.nw im so much addicted to it...........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skfan

Richie..

IF-Rockerz

Richie..

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 7:06am | IP Logged
nice one di........
to start with its concept......than promos were nice but i did not watched it but when the first time i saw aksii in the saree sge wore to get pics clicked i followed it daily.....
than comes naitikin white suit and black tie on 9th march.
the way the courtship period was shown i loved it.

beautiful16

IF-Rockerz

beautiful16

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FAMS

Hi Sabiya, nice topic. . .

I have watched the show from 1st episode, and I liked the feel of the show that time only, by the times NAKSH happened I was addicted, my daughter is also adicted with me now. . .LOL. She likes Akshara too much.

The basic concept only I liked, love after marraige . . .
thanx  Fams..was thnkng of startng ths thread long back...ab jaakar topic shuru kiya..Smile
 the concept was interestng & the simplicity of the show attracted many of us...Big smile

beautiful16

IF-Rockerz

beautiful16

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine3

hi......i started watchin this show bcoz i liked d titlesong & promos so much.nw im so much addicted to it...........
yeah titlle song is awesum... & other songs as well... Clap

beautiful16

IF-Rockerz

beautiful16

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky35

nice one di........
to start with its concept......than promos were nice but i did not watched it but when the first time i saw aksii in the saree sge wore to get pics clicked i followed it daily.....
ohh so u didnt watch it from start???

Richie..

IF-Rockerz

Richie..

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautiful16

Originally posted by pinky35

nice one di........
ohh so u didnt watch it from start???
no i watched it from that the track of movie.......it started on 13th jan i remember but i had my semester exams that time but now i have watched all on you-tube.....akshii's entry than she sang o-kanha.  Clap  Clap 
from all my posts it sounds like watch the show because of naitik but is not all like that akshara was the the reason i started to watch it.........not only akshara i also liked the maheshwari's in the beginning i even liked lata(rajshri) as an actress.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top