Uttaran

SBS Report(29/10):Ichcha Soon In Bundela House (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

humaanther

Groupbie

humaanther

Posted: 31 October 2009 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
veer not accepting tapasya was obvious and h not leaving for US is also obvious...but icha marrying vansh shud not happen al any cost ...this will make the serial very boringConfusedConfusedConfused if this will happen then this show will lose one more fan as i will never ever see the show againDead

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBS Report(29/10):Ichcha Soon In Bundela House (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kiran--madi

IF-Dazzler

kiran--madi

Posted: 31 October 2009 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
N i m so much waiting 4 ds 2 happen...Iccha shud marry Vansh n gt into Bundela house...u c Tapasya has married Veer more bcoz of money....so nw i Vansh is elder he is likely 2 gt da property...so poor Taps' b lyk.............i m w8n 4 it 2 cum!!!

desigirl007

desigirl007

Posted: 31 October 2009 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

When Tapasya finds out that Veer is not a thakur may be she will leave the house herself and Iccha will resume her place with Veer........If Iccha and Vansh marry then I think the show is gonna flop big time....remember ghar ki lakshmi betiyaa....kasam se....etc.....if they want the show to be a success then they need to listen to their viewers......

.Evita.

Posted: 31 October 2009 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

gullicricket

gullicricket

Posted: 31 October 2009 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Ichha has to go where Tappu is.. what a pile-on for life.. trying to be a guardian angel to someone who hates her.. from so many years tappu ke mayke mein peeche padi thi aur abhi sasuraal mein bhi Dead loser with a capital L.. never had a show where I hated the main character so much. Now viewers will be happy when Ichha becomes a thakurain coz everyone compares tappu's life to her's... jabardasti gale padi hui "choti behen" DeadDead.. get a life Ichha and get one for ur mother too. 

Uttaran has become very dramatic nowadays.. how about a change of storyline going into this Veer's family probs.. tappu is a strong character.. it will be fun to watch Veer and Tappu fight off this new entry.. tired of Ichha saga.. let that rotlu face take a break for a few days.

Edited by gullicricket - 31 October 2009 at 9:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniprachi_poorvi

EstelleEvenstar

Goldie

EstelleEvenstar

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 3:50am | IP Logged
pfft i knew tthis gonna happen..

Byebye Utran. Angry

humaanther

Groupbie

humaanther

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 3:53am | IP Logged
if veer not happens to be a thakur then definitely tapasya will regret for her step......but if icha and vansh's marriage happens then the serial will become very boring as icha will definitely be a pati wrata and will never leave vansh...then what about poor veer????? the creatives cannot do this to veer.
i hope tapasya again falls for vansh and returns back veer to icha as her uttaranSmile

payel_roy

IF-Dazzler

payel_roy

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 6:27am | IP Logged
  ahh i had a feeling that something like that is gonna happen..
but how is this possible becausewhen tina dutta had been in dus ka dum she said that she gets everything secondhand thus her husband will also be seconhand.... and i dont think that vansh was married to anyone earlier. Approve..s o............. this tells us that icha has to get married to veer and not vansh...
       But if this true then i would hate to watch uttaran that too vansh -icha love track..Dead. Then why did they sho veer - icha..I dont know whether u have seen the 16 dec 2009 epi. their veers vidhva didi threats taps " what if veer kisi din zid pe aake kisi aur se shadi kar le to tumhari halat to ek vidhva se bhi bura ho jayega".... i hope that happens.. and veer was also told by tap water ' suche pyar ke liye to log apne kismat badal dete lekin tum dono ne to sirf sacrifice kiya' i just hope that veer gets back his "zid" and marryies icha again..
      lets wait and watch.. i hope the producers would not like their audience to stop watching this show and their TRPs to be fully down... they better understand this or else we cant help it we will have to stop watching this show of uttaran of these two maha ranis.Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top