Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

roku_huseinfan

IF-Rockerz

roku_huseinfan

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Hey YRKKH-ians Hope u all doing well..Embarrassed hspace5

First of all Apologies from me and Payal for not updating on a regular basis. We try our best to post the Update's on time but circumstances at times go against us.Ouch hspace5
As we all know that The show would now air 7 days a week and it would be difficult for us to Update due to our personal reasons, so we would need some help from you guys. I update for 3 days and Payal for 2 Days, we need an updater who could do for the rest of the 2 Days.
And also if any one wishes to be the back-up updater kindly let us know. In case any one of us is unable to update we could ask the bach-up updater to do so.
Anyone who's interested in helping us Out kinly put your name here and i shall PM you'll with rest of the Details.

Update Schedule
Video
 Nipun - (Mon - Sun)

Written

Mon - Payal
Tue -   Payal
Wed - Roku
Thurs - Roku
Fri - Roku
Sat -
Deepal 
Sun -Deepal 

Back up Updaters
_charu_
NehAditya8791

Waiting for your responseEmbarrassed hspace5

Thanks n Regards
YRKKH Dev Team

Edited by -Ami- - 31 October 2009 at 10:43am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal25A-N-S-H-I-K-A-Preeti--Niky-.Senorita.-Ami-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "URGENT!!Updaters Needed!!!" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hottieaminah13

Groupbie

hottieaminah13

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 7:56am | IP Logged
ohh yaa your right..we need updates urgent..I'm so sorry but i literrally cannot help u out..my star plus cable's out n i watch it on the link of the video given by nipun...I go to my granadma on sat so i see the sat episode but sunday's a busy day for me..I hve homework piled up on the day so cannot update..I hope u understand!

PCRocks

IF-Rockerz

PCRocks

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 10:07am | IP Logged

I can do weekend let me know if you haven't found anyone and i can be a back up updater as well

Edited by PCRocks - 29 October 2009 at 10:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roku_huseinfan-Preeti-

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
i can do it but from next week..this week i'm busy...i can become a backup updater for anyday..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roku_huseinfan-Preeti-

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Hey Roku, thanks for the topic! Hopefully we'll be able to find an updater and back up updater too. =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roku_huseinfan

NehAditya8791

IF-Dazzler

NehAditya8791

Posted: 31 October 2009 at 12:05am | IP Logged
heyy... my final exams r going to start in a weeks time... but after 20th nov, i am freee everyday... so i can update on weekends, and be the backup updater too... but till then someone else can do

roku_huseinfan

roku_huseinfan

IF-Rockerz

roku_huseinfan

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 31 October 2009 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Thank u sooo much guys for ur cooperation... Hug so finally i got an updater for sat n Sunday...its PCRocks... n two backup updater too....thy r charu di n  NehAditya8791.... thanks once again guys...now i hope update problem will b solved n u all will get update regularly.. n one more thing if anyone interested for backup update u still can post here... Embarrassed or u can pm me too..
Thanks
YRKKH Dev Team!

-Preeti-

Batameez.

IF-Stunnerz

Batameez.

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 1:19am | IP Logged
I can be back up updater ..for any day  excpet sunday ...as i  have examzzz on monday ...n i'll be off   from 11th nov to 1 dec ..after that i'll continue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top