Posted: 29 October 2009 at 7:43am | IP Logged
I think ppl R genetically inclined to B satisfied with their lot or not LOL
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_sunny

I think ppl R genetically inclined to B satisfied with their lot or not LOL
Most probably the economy is driven by people who are discontented and want more and more.
This creates a demand for goods and services.
But several people work hard and earn money not for themselves but to provide for the parents and family. They want to fulfill their duties and responsibilities. With costs going up they have to work harder and harder like a robot.
_Angie_ IF-Rockerz
_Angie_
_Angie_

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 8:50am | IP Logged
If one uses ones brain & heart along with ones hands i think one will have more FGF in life Wink LOL
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angie.4u

If one uses ones brain & heart along with ones hands i think one will have more FGF in life Wink LOL
Ah you are talking about working smart.LOL
Generally within each of us there is the conscience who advises and comforts us and stops us from going crazy. Some call it the Guardian Angel or our Higher self.
karandel_2008 IF-Rockerz
karandel_2008
karandel_2008

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 11:36am | IP Logged
To feel completely satisfied is like going against the basic human nature and hence against the Nature itself. It  may even cause inaction.

In addition, in reality, lets think of two people such that the first person is ambitious and the second person is always satisfied. The second person is such that he/she adapts of any type of bad conditions. In my opinion, over long term, the second person will not gain many things as compared to the first one. Moreover, if there are some negotiations between the two then the one who is always satisfied will always loose.

The second type of person looks like India (sometimes) to me who is always satisfied even if people take its land, create problems, etc. Thus, India should become more ambitious otherwise it will keep on loosing things.

Edited by karandel_2008 - 29 October 2009 at 12:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SnehaMidnight_Shade

kuhu.kuhu IF-Sizzlerz
kuhu.kuhu
kuhu.kuhu

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Once u r fully satisfied ur creativity gets stuck!!!..I think full satisfaction is a Utopia ....

However satisfaction varies from person to person..Hence the radar of FGF fluctuates too ...A farmer after a day's work might feel good when he brings full meal on the table for his family ..where as Ambanis with their oodles of wealth and power could be at loggerheads with each other thus may be dissatsfied all the time!!!!...

I think satisfaction stems from positivity...2 people looking at the same coin from different angle ...

As they say, a negative thinker see difficulty in opportunity, where as
A positive thinker see opportunity in difficulty ....FGF changes according to ur  thoughts...

Bottomline ..FGF has nothing to do with ur wealth , brain, power,humility or success or it can be everything to do with it Wink.....

sirf sochne ki tarika badal dalo..phir dekho mauja hi maujaLOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SnehaMidnight_Shadekarandel_2008

Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SnehaMidnight_Shadekarandel_2008

return_to_hades IF-Veteran Member
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
As the song from 'Khatta Meetha' goes...

Thoda hain thode ki zaroorat hain
Zindagi phir bhi yahan khoobsoorat hain

Personally, I feel discontent with life is an illusion forced upon us by society; so society can feel better for its own shortcomings. I like to be happy and content with my life, taking each day, each moment one at a time as it comes. Of course its nowhere close to being perfect, there are many shortcomings. But life is too short to dwell on the shortcomings, I like to focus on the people in my life and the simple little things that make me happy.

Too many people I may appear to be a slacker and a lazy person of sorts who lacks ambition in life. From a certain perspective it is true. But its not all true. I'm a dreamer, I have many dreams in life I want to fulfill for myself and others. I do have goals in mind. But I do not want to be blind sighted by them. I've seen too many people go in downward spirals with goals and ambitions and then some more.

The only time I get truly down and depressed in life is when people constantly remind me of goals and ambitions and tell me that I have achieved too little - that it blind sights me of what I have achieved and what I have in life right now.

If I can live and learn from each day, to try and wake up the next day as a better person, thats a small happy goal and accomplishment in itself. I'm that simple minded peasant who can catch a snowflake on the tongue and feel absolutely ecstatic about it for an entire day.

Its a good thing not everyone in the world is like me and we have real achievers. Otherwise nothing would get done. People like me are just 'Petite Princes' to remind people of now and then of the joys of being naive and innocent again.

And I shall leave you with this. "If you are satisfied and happy in being a failure, then thats exactly what you must do." Think about it a little and what it could perhaps mean if it make sense at all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Midnight_Shade.DontKnow.

Go to top