Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
If one uses ones brain & heart along with ones hands i think one will have more FGF in life πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: angie.4u

If one uses ones brain & heart along with ones hands i think one will have more FGF in life πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Ah you are talking about working smart.πŸ˜†
Generally within each of us there is the conscience who advises and comforts us and stops us from going crazy. Some call it the Guardian Angel or our Higher self.
karandel_2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
To feel completely satisfied is like going against the basic human nature and hence against the Nature itself. It  may even cause inaction.

In addition, in reality, lets think of two people such that the first person is ambitious and the second person is always satisfied. The second person is such that he/she adapts of any type of bad conditions. In my opinion, over long term, the second person will not gain many things as compared to the first one. Moreover, if there are some negotiations between the two then the one who is always satisfied will always loose.

The second type of person looks like India (sometimes) to me who is always satisfied even if people take its land, create problems, etc. Thus, India should become more ambitious otherwise it will keep on loosing things.
Edited by karandel_2008 - 14 years ago
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Once u r fully satisfied ur creativity gets stuck!!!..I think full satisfaction is a Utopia ....

However satisfaction varies from person to person..Hence the radar of FGF fluctuates too ...A farmer after a day's work might feel good when he brings full meal on the table for his family ..where as Ambanis with their oodles of wealth and power could be at loggerheads with each other thus may be dissatsfied all the time!!!!...

I think satisfaction stems from positivity...2 people looking at the same coin from different angle ...

As they say, a negative thinker see difficulty in opportunity, where as
A positive thinker see opportunity in difficulty ....FGF changes according to ur  thoughts...

Bottomline ..FGF has nothing to do with ur wealth , brain, power,humility or success or it can be everything to do with it πŸ˜‰.....

sirf sochne ki tarika badal dalo..phir dekho mauja hi maujaπŸ˜† 

FGF - hmmm......it's like seeing a 300+ lbs woman when you are on a diet to lose that 5 lbs of your 140 lbs frameπŸ˜†  FGF increases exponentially for every inch that 300+ woman is shorter than youπŸ˜†

Like kuhu said above - it's all in one's mindset.  One can see loads of people below them and feel good for what they have acheived in life or they can see a handful of people above them and feel miserable. 

Best alternative would be to get a positive drive to surpass those above you but very few folks have that.  As long as one doesn't lose the drive even after feeling good about themselves - it's okay.  My worst fear for myself is complacency.   I hope I never feel so good about myself that I stop trying to improve.

btw, can't stand those who feel a bit too good about themselves - like having FGF to the point of being delusional.  Feel like giving them a whack on their heads to bring them down from their lalaland. 
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
As the song from 'Khatta Meetha' goes...

Thoda hain thode ki zaroorat hain
Zindagi phir bhi yahan khoobsoorat hain

Personally, I feel discontent with life is an illusion forced upon us by society; so society can feel better for its own shortcomings. I like to be happy and content with my life, taking each day, each moment one at a time as it comes. Of course its nowhere close to being perfect, there are many shortcomings. But life is too short to dwell on the shortcomings, I like to focus on the people in my life and the simple little things that make me happy.

Too many people I may appear to be a slacker and a lazy person of sorts who lacks ambition in life. From a certain perspective it is true. But its not all true. I'm a dreamer, I have many dreams in life I want to fulfill for myself and others. I do have goals in mind. But I do not want to be blind sighted by them. I've seen too many people go in downward spirals with goals and ambitions and then some more.

The only time I get truly down and depressed in life is when people constantly remind me of goals and ambitions and tell me that I have achieved too little - that it blind sights me of what I have achieved and what I have in life right now.

If I can live and learn from each day, to try and wake up the next day as a better person, thats a small happy goal and accomplishment in itself. I'm that simple minded peasant who can catch a snowflake on the tongue and feel absolutely ecstatic about it for an entire day.

Its a good thing not everyone in the world is like me and we have real achievers. Otherwise nothing would get done. People like me are just 'Petite Princes' to remind people of now and then of the joys of being naive and innocent again.

And I shall leave you with this. "If you are satisfied and happy in being a failure, then thats exactly what you must do." Think about it a little and what it could perhaps mean if it make sense at all.

Summer3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: karandel_2008

To feel completely satisfied is like going against the basic human nature and hence against the Nature itself. It  may even cause inaction.

In addition, in reality, lets think of two people such that the first person is ambitious and the second person is always satisfied. The second person is such that he/she adapts of any type of bad conditions. In my opinion, over long term, the second person will not gain many things as compared to the first one. Moreover, if there are some negotiations between the two then the one who is always satisfied will always loose.

The second type of person looks like India (sometimes) to me who is always satisfied even if people take its land, create problems, etc. Thus, India should become more ambitious otherwise it will keep on loosing things.

Perhaps there is too much democracy in India with everyone having a say and no one taking action.
Some strong handed Govt Policies would help perhaps like in China. Sometimes it is also the culture and attitude, many in China do not have much of a religion and often it is each man for himself too. The workers are pretty disciplined. Often they are labelled has being heartless but this may not really be true as these days the literacy rate has been improving too.

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Dedicate this song to alllllllll.................B+ 😊
like this song....

Koi hero yahan koi zero yahan
Koi star hai koi bekaar hai
Koi hero yahan koi zero yahan
Koi star hai koi bekaar hai
Main kaun hoon tumse main kya kahoon
Hai sach to ye doston
Ho I am the best I am the best I am the best
Ho you are the best
I am the best I am the best I am the best
Yes you are the best

Zindagi agar koi match hai
To samjho tum mujhko Tendulkar
Saamne na aana kabhi
Na takraana kabhi tum bhool kar
Arre bhai vaah ye jo aaye
Arre bhai vaah ye jo jaaye hai
Arre bhai vaah yehi to champion hai
Arre bhai vaah ye jo aaye
Arre bhai vaah ye jo jaaye hai
Arre bhai vaah yehi to champion hai

Mera jo khel hai main tumse kya kahoon
Jo feko bouncer to sixer mar doon
Hai sach to ye doston
Ho you are the best
I am the best I am the best I am the best
Yes you are the best

Shehar ko agar jungle kaho
To is jungle ki hoon main sherni
Saamne jo dushman ho agar
To phir mujhko nazar nahin pherni
Arre bhai vaah kya ladki
Arre bhai vaah kya bhadki hai
Arre bhai vaah ye shola hai agan hai
Arre bhai vaah kya ladki
Arre bhai vaah kya bhadki hai
Arre bhai vaah ye shola hai agan hai

Kisi ka robe hai kisi ki thaath hai
Koi hoshiyaar hai koi chaalaak hai
Hai sach to ye doston
Ho you are the best
You are the best you are the best you are the best
Yes I am the best I am the best I am the best
Yes you are the best you are the best you are the best .
Edited by Believe - 14 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌYes believe me you are the Best.
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Summer3

πŸ‘πŸΌYes believe me you are the Best.

Yup....Best in worst...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰