bollyfreak thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

i think black is a movie that everyone should see. Its a harsh look at the reality that some people in this world have to go thru. Rani had said in her latest interview that we shouuld not feel sorry for these people and i agree with her. Sometimes we cant help but feel sorry for them but this is not what they want.

However, i think we all should see this movie because we all think we have such big problems in life. Its a wake-up call to us all i think. I definately am gonna go see it in the theatre next friday when it releases.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smilingstar3 thumbnail
yeah i really wanna see it ...i love movies like that it will be interesting to watch  rani as a disabled girl  yearning through this world
popkurn thumbnail
What is it about Bollyfreak?
*Anjali* thumbnail
I agree with you 100% Sheena---very well stated! 👏  It is unfortunate that people have to go through this and watching movies which address issues like this is important in order to help us understand the pain and suffering involved.
_anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i'll watch it for sure...shud b gr8!
bas02 thumbnail
i will defintely watch it😊
-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with u sheenz...we should all watch this movie. Its not a typical Bollywood love story that everyone loves to watch. Instead, its a sensitive and realistic film that helps us understand the lives of people with disabilities. I will definitely go to the theaters with my friends this Friday and watch this film.
bollyfreak thumbnail

I_Love_Srk...have you heard of helen keller? its sort of based on her life.

She was deaf and blind, but in this Rani is deaf, blind, and mute. And Amithabh Bachchan tries to teach her things ...like writing, speaking i think, etc etc. Helen Keller in real life had a teacher like this, Ann something. Helen Keller became very famous for writing passages and some novels.

In this, while AB is trying to help Rani learn, he loses his memory due to alzeihmers......so the roles switch. Rani must try and help him.

mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yeah i read her story a long time ago i'll watch it for sure
nali476 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: bollyfreak

i think black is a movie that everyone should see. Its a harsh look at the reality that some people in this world have to go thru. Rani had said in her latest interview that we shouuld not feel sorry for these people and i agree with her. Sometimes we cant help but feel sorry for them but this is not what they want.

However, i think we all should see this movie because we all think we have such big problems in life. Its a wake-up call to us all i think. I definately am gonna go see it in the theatre next friday when it releases.

I agree. I am a Nursing Student so I am aware how people feel terrible if you treat them like they have a disorder or illness