Miley Jab Hum Tum

Mayur-Harry Potter Remix..random recollections

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
I think Sidra and I compiled this randomly in a long lost thread...i thought it would be fun to have it in one place..atleast in one place if not all..it goes in a narratory fashion...not sure if it makes sense here

Caro says
harry potter isnt sufficient fr our mayank.. if only the hero factor wasnt an issue..I would go fr Draco as mayank-hot +cool+dude+studious+perfect+ adorable=mayanky draco

or mayanky mayank!!

dude JKR must write a series on Draco malfoy!HE is my hero!he even has the arrogant streak...

see draco also has a soft side that JKR never portrayes
mayank's soft side is yet to be portrayed too..only momma is the stimulus
poor draco had no stimulus

and both mayank and draco suffer from lack of screen space!

Sid says
yes caro we are giving plenty good ideas yaar...i wud surely be more interested in mayur as HP having a midnight duel rather than them having a tom and jerry race around the treeees!ConfusedWink
Sid says
wingardium leviosa!!
kaunsa samosa!

extra input
Mayank is as nerdy as Hermione though ... and Nups is as nautanki as Ron ... but if you want, we can make Mayank as Harry Potter flying through the air on his broom trying to win over his control like Harry does to win a game of quidditch!

sid says
we can have chiru ji as the bludger!ROFLROFL and the snitch wud be the strawberry icecream!ROFLROFLROFLand nupur wud be the sneeker of the opposite team!

caro says
we can have mid air Mayank-Nupur romance !! a never before sequence in the history of indian television!!

commentator hoga humra shukla!

kavya says
Mid-Air MN Romance - awesome idea Clap  Clap Clap Clap ........but please let Mayank wear goggles so that we don't see him ogling at Nupz........Caro, I have a question. How will MN miss the broom for Mayapari then? Confused Confused Confused 

Sid says
@shukla as commentator: ek baalak..doosre baalika ke peeche bhaag raha hai..yeh hawa mei jhaaru pe ssawaaar hoke...kya din dekhne ko mil rahe hain!ROFLROFL @kavz: girl if mayank is our harry then u will HATE draco..trust me! the softer side that caro is talking abt - sidely draco even manages to curse harry even when he (draco) has been crying!ROFLROFL (sorry caro dear - no offense..i do like draco after the 7th book!Wink)

dementors (aka chuky mishraDead) will come and mayank will lose his concentration and will start to fall but nupur will catch himmidair and they will FLY AWAY towards their mayapari's!! ROFLROFL and following them wud be snape aka deodhar sir!ROFLROFLROFL

caro says
Mayank will fly mid air like superman and help Nupur reach the ground safely when they fall off the broom. hope he does not fly back into the air without nupur

he could fly with her all over the atmosphere   .. we can even have mayank and nupur sitting on a cloud..romancing with nobody to disturb them

sid says
chunky mishra's saala hits a bludger towards mayank who dodges..and just then from the opposite side comes that dragon HP was assigned to aka lucky (hotel lodge) mishra! ROFLROFL he breathes fire over mayur too but they dodge it so the fire ends up burning all the hair of the saala ji!ROFLROFLROFL

man i love this HP idea HP gives us SO many ideas no wonder we have so many different outtakes!Big smile

kavya says
Another imp question- what about mid-air kajra re and rain dance?

caro says
mid-air dance

errrr

interesting..hope nobody gets talli there..
OMG we cannot have a mid air barn sequence with mayur.. no matter

we will make it HP-like

we will have a deepsea dance .. mayur dancing with mermaids and mermen and a deep barn in the waters... LOL LOL LOL

sid says
mid-air kajra re...umm...oooh squirrel aka CHUNKY MISHRA puts a curse on that mayur's broom which starts TWITCHING around midairand mayur start doing kajra re along with it!!ROFLROFLROFL

guys now i am running out of ideas..so im gonna go eat something then come see mayur in harry potter world ki spinofff series kahan tak pohanchi!ROFLROFLROFL

kavya says
Uncanny! I was about to ask for an underwater adventure LOL LOL LOL

sid says
i love midsea dance it would rock MORE THAN MIDAIR one!!! mayur dancing with mermaids (dia, dia's friend)ROFLROFLROFL

and they cud try to sing but only bubbles wud be coming out of their mouths!ROFLROFL

kavya says
@Caro,Sid: Next-how will you incorporate the happenings at Chunky' place into the underwater series? Wet hair brushes and ICE CREAM! ICE CREAM is a must ROFL

caro says
let the quidditch match take place above the lake.... after dancing by broom twitching they can fall into the lake and dance with the mermaids!!

see location change is essential to choreography!

sid says:
i can so imagine it..oh will mayank eat those gillyweeds that make him get those gills and stuff?and wht will nupur tranform into???!!ROFLROFLROFL
but nupz as half shark - aaaaah that is much more interesting isnt it??!!ROFLROFLROFL

kavya says
You have to explain me this quidditich match now coz I don't touch HP

I love mid air romance and quidditch matches yay!  Please tell me there will falls, eye locks also LOL  LOL LOL LOL I can SO imagine Nupz tripping and Mayu catching her (forgetting that gravty doesn't affect them any more- chance pe dance Mayu LOL LOL LOL), their convo:
M: Girne main PhD kiya kya?
N: Nahi fly karne main , ab chodo mujhe

ROFL

SIDRA SAYS

i wanna start my mayur in twilight series now...i hope kavz and caro come soon..mayank and edward nupur as bella!ROFL just the diff is in that case edward was very caring towards bella in this case mayank ghusse mei wakeyi nupur ko bite kar hi na de! ROFLROFLROFL usko chup karane ke liye!!ROFLROFLROFL

caro says
am ready for HP-twilight-Lord of Rings(havent read that)-cinderella-Little red riding hood version of mayank!!!

ho jayee??

Sid says
..lets start a collection of all these versions on mayank...oh my i cant wait for mayank as little red riding hood...Big smile aww taking home straawberry ice cream for his mama dear when attacked by a nupurish wolf in the way ..ROFL

N: "mujhe yeh ice cream khaani hai..mujhe tumhari mammi ne bheja hai"

M the walking hood : "nahi..mai nahi dunga..lohmhri kahin ki..chali jaao yahan se" ROFL oki i have lost it!ROFL

Nupur the wolf: "dekho..ice cream dedo..nahi toh mai tumhe khaajaungi!" Evil Smile

Mayank the walking hood: "aise kaise khaa jaogi? main BHAAG jaunga! meri mummy ne kaha hai strangers dikhein toh raasta change kar lo..agar tumne mujhe harm karne ki koshish ki..to main harry potter ki tarah is dandi se (he holds a fallen bark) tumko cruciatus curse kar dunga!!!"ROFL

Nupur the wolf: "dekho..ice cream dedo..nahi toh mai tumhe khaajaungi!" Evil Smile

Mayank the walking hood: "aise kaise khaa jaogi? main BHAAG jaunga! meri mummy ne kaha hai strangers dikhein toh raasta change kar lo..agar tumne mujhe harm karne ki koshish ki..to main harry potter ki tarah is dandi se (he holds a fallen bark) tumko cruciatus curse kar dunga!!!"ROFL

Original thread that we khachraofied
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1163971

Edited by carolinecj - 28 October 2009 at 10:58pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mayur-Harry Potter Remix..random recollections" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top