vennelachowdary

Groupbie

vennelachowdary

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
all r gr8Clap .......
but i choose indecent proposal di...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Choose one KYPH Plot (Edited) (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
NUMBER 2!!!!!!! Can you give me the link to your halloween special ff Pallavi di?
Thanks
~Jot~

pallavi25

sheetal00

Groupbie

sheetal00

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
1. Love is blind
2. I will survive
3. Bondini
4. Thin love between love n hate
5. Deception
6. Indecent Proposal

Can u post link to the halloween special here?

Edited by sheetal00 - 30 October 2009 at 6:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nitu123pallavi25

Nehaa12

Nehaa12

Posted: 31 October 2009 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Hi di:)

I cant wait to read the next ff:P  All storlines seem so intresting, i dont know which one to choose:D

Here is my list:

#4 LOVE IS BLIND: Story suggested by Nitu! Blind from birth, Kripa Sharma comes to Mumbai with her father to get an eye operation. Her father leaves her at Khanna House in the care of his mother's friend, Dadi, when he goes to Dubai to earn money for the operation. The Khannas are rich, arrogant people, especially their playboy son, Angad. Kripa unknowingly interrupts him in an embarassing moment and he suddenly takes notice of this blind, helpless girl, who is a guest in his house.

#1 BONDINI (Bengali word for Bandini, or shackled): Set against the backdrop of Kolkata in the 70s, a tumultous era of violent Naxalite movement, this is an old-fashioned inter-faith love story of 2 star-crossed lovers…. Zaib Khan, a Pathan, born in Kabul, brought up in Kolkata, in a family of travelling Kabuliwalas….and Kripa Mukherjee, a Brahmin girl from an orthodox priestly family of Shyambazar in North Kolkata. Their love was forbidden, prohibited, yet timeless, everlasting, that crossed all boundaries, defied all restrictions, survived all tragedies and separation.

#2 DECEPTION: Story suggested by Shelina. Budding singer Kripa Sharma is delirious with happiness! Shes getting married to the Man of her dreams. Their whirlwind romance and quick engagement has left family members in a tizzy! She cant wait to be Angad's wife and leave for their honeymoon! But on her wedding night, she discovers that she has been the victim of a horrible DECEPTION!

#6 INDECENT PROPOSAL: Senior year student of Columbia University,Kripa Sharma is devastated at her father's sudden death, leaving her mother and brother in India with a mountain of debts. She has no option but to quit her studies, return to India and forget about her dreams of becoming an successful journalist. Dragged by her best friend Aliyah to a party, she runs into rich and handsome business entrepreneur Angad Khanna. He overhears her discuss the problem with her friend and offers her an outrageous deal. Will she agree to his indecent proposal or will she cling to her middle class values, accept defeat and return home empty-handed?

#3 THIN LINE BETWEEN LOVE/HATE: There is a very fine line between passionate love and virulent hatred! When betrayal and heartbreak pushes a loving heart towards hatred and vengeance, the consequences destroy the ex-lovers and everyone around them! This is the story of Casanova Angad and his nemesis, Kripa, who is back for revenge!

#5 I WILL SURVIVE: A painful story of adultery and heartbreak set in New York. Angad Khanna, smart, successful architect at a famous firm, his lovely wife Kripa and cute little daughter Sur have a perfect life in a suburban home. Kripa returns from a summer trip in India to get the biggest shock of her life! This is the painful story of a woman who survives the greatest tragedies but picks up the pieces to carry on with strength and dignity. Ive been planning this story for last 2 years but didn't have the heart to write it because of its severely tragic tone.

nitu123pallavi25

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 2:13am | IP Logged
@k_anjali12: Thanks for posting ur choice! Big smile

@ sonali2027: Thank you for ur choices! I will write one of those two... Smile

@ ShelDev: Thank you for ur plot idea! Deception is a popular choice here! Big smile

@ angadkripa: Thanks for choosing! I will survive is almost ready in my mind! Ive been thinking abt that story for last 2 yrs.

@ monikaseth: Thanks monu! I will write one of the top 2 stories chosen.

Indecent Proposal is leading, with Deception close behind. ...so far. I will tally after a week and decide which one of the top 2 to write.

pallavi

NYPunjabiik_anjali12

MS-meghasharma

IF-Sizzlerz

MS-meghasharma

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 4:23am | IP Logged
all r great stories di
but i will go with indecent proposal first then thin line b/w hatred and love and then deception.

pallavi25

Arnav-ASR

Goldie

Arnav-ASR

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 11:21am | IP Logged
hey di im really looking forward to I will survive....please write on it dear......plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!n indecent proposal sounds coooool.......!

pallavi25

angadluvkripa

angadluvkripa

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 3:15am | IP Logged
nice plots
indecent proposal sounds good

pallavi25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top