Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

karipa

Goldie

karipa

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
i lyk bindini fristly coz im from kabul n  angad z as well ll love to knw how this story plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz start soon
after that
5 any of these too
waiting 4 u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Choose one KYPH Plot (Edited) (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

teri_susan

Goldie

teri_susan

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Thanks for the PMSmile.
Every concept is nice,love to read allBig smile.
1.Deception
2.Love is Blind
3.Bondini
4.Thin Line Between Love/Hate
5.Indecent Proposal
6.I will Survive
Ur fanfictions are greatClap.All the best to UThumbs Up
Send PM to me when u start the new ones.Thank USmile

Edited by teri_susan - 29 October 2009 at 9:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nitu123pallavi25

janu1610

IF-Rockerz

janu1610

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 2:47am | IP Logged

Pallavi how sweet u r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u know i m dying to read all that stories

but for me this is order.

love

ritu.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nitu123pallavi25

kripa12345

Groupbie

kripa12345

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 5:36am | IP Logged

INDECENT PROPOSAL: Senior year student of Columbia University,Kripa Sharma is devastated at her father's sudden death, leaving her mother and brother in India with a mountain of debts. She has no option but to quit her studies, return to India and forget about her dreams of becoming an successful journalist. Dragged by her best friend Aliyah to a party, she runs into rich and handsome business entrepreneur Angad Khanna. He overhears her discuss the problem with her friend and offers her an outrageous deal. Will she agree to his indecent proposal or will she cling to her middle class values, accept defeat and return home empty-handed?

I WILL SURVIVE: A painful story of adultery and heartbreak set in New York. Angad Khanna, smart, successful architect at a famous firm, his lovely wife Kripa and cute little daughter Sur have a perfect life in a suburban home. Kripa returns from a summer trip in India to get the biggest shock of her life! This is the painful story of a woman who survives the greatest tragedies but picks up the pieces to carry on with strength and dignity. Ive been planning this story for last 2 years but didn't have the heart to write it because of its severely tragic tone.

DECEPTION: Story suggested by Shelina. Budding singer Kripa Sharma is delirious with happiness! Shes getting married to the Man of her dreams. Their whirlwind romance and quick engagement has left family members in a tizzy! She cant wait to be Angad's wife and leave for their honeymoon! But on her wedding night, she discovers that she has been the victim of a horrible DECEPTION!
All of them are wonderful but i would like to read the Indecent proposal first sounds interesting Smile

Edited by kripa12345 - 29 October 2009 at 5:37am

pallavi25

johnangad

IF-Dazzler

johnangad

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
#6 INDECENT PROPOSAL

pallavi25

Annu..

IF-Rockerz

Annu..

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Hello Pallavi,

I was eager to read that inter-faith love story...Bondini,  but it seems, u have got enough votes for Indecent Proposal

anyways, looking forward to read that one Smile

pallavi25

NYPunjabii

NYPunjabii

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
What's edited?

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NYPunjabii

What's edited?

I edited it to add meaning of the word Bondini (Bangla word for Bandini) as some didnt understand what it meant!

It seems Indecent Proposal got the highest number of votes but I will count the final tally after 1 week or so! Big smile

nitu123

Post Reply New Post

Go to top