Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

sweet_mittal

Goldie

sweet_mittal

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
hey di i love all the concept but the most i like is

4.LOVE IS BLIND: Story suggested by Nitu! Blind from birth, Kripa Sharma comes to Mumbai with her father to get an eye operation. Her father leaves her at Khanna House in the care of his mother's friend, Dadi, when he goes to Dubai to earn money for the operation. The Khannas are rich, arrogant people, especially their playboy son, Angad. Kripa unknowingly interrupts him in an embarassing moment and he suddenly takes notice of this blind, helpless girl, who is a guest in his house.

6.INDECENT PROPOSAL: Senior year student of Columbia University,Kripa Sharma is devastated at her father's sudden death, leaving her mother and brother in India with a mountain of debts. She has no option but to quit her studies, return to India and forget about her dreams of becoming an successful journalist. Dragged by her best friend Aliyah to a party, she runs into rich and handsome business entrepreneur Angad Khanna. He overhears her discuss the problem with her friend and offers her an outrageous deal. Will she agree to his indecent proposal or will she cling to her middle class values, accept defeat and return home empty-handed?

and also can't wait till u start halloween story

love ya

mittal

Edited by sweet_mittal - 28 October 2009 at 2:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nitu123pallavi25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Choose one KYPH Plot (Edited) (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AKForever

Goldie

AKForever

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
hey pallavi here are my choices... out of all of them the first two..

6 - Indecent proposal
4 - Love is blind
2 - Deception
3 - Thin line between love/hate
5 - I will survive
1 - Bondini (what does it mean?)

they were all great plots..

thanks for the pm..

nitu123pallavi25

..kashish..

IF-Rockerz

..kashish..

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
hey di! i am going to go for Love is blind! good luck! n cant wait to read the stories!!! all the plots seem very interesting!

nitu123pallavi25

lilindiangurl13

Viewbie

lilindiangurl13

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

1. BONDINI: Set against the backdrop of Kolkata in the 70s, a tumultous era of violent Naxalite movement, this is an old-fashioned inter-faith love story of 2 star-crossed lovers'. Zaib Khan, a Pathan, born in Kabul, brought up in Kolkata, in a family of travelling Kabuliwalas'.and Kripa Mukherjee, a Brahmin girl from an orthodox priestly family of Shyambazar in North Kolkata. Their love was forbidden, prohibited, yet timeless, everlasting, that crossed all boundaries, defied all restrictions, survived all tragedies and separation.

4.LOVE IS BLIND: Story suggested by Nitu! Blind from birth, Kripa Sharma comes to Mumbai with her father to get an eye operation. Her father leaves her at Khanna House in the care of his mother's friend, Dadi, when he goes to Dubai to earn money for the operation. The Khannas are rich, arrogant people, especially their playboy son, Angad. Kripa unknowingly interrupts him in an embarassing moment and he suddenly takes notice of this blind, helpless girl, who is a guest in his house.

6.INDECENT PROPOSAL: Senior year student of Columbia University,Kripa Sharma is devastated at her father's sudden death, leaving her mother and brother in India with a mountain of debts. She has no option but to quit her studies, return to India and forget about her dreams of becoming an successful journalist. Dragged by her best friend Aliyah to a party, she runs into rich and handsome business entrepreneur Angad Khanna. He overhears her discuss the problem with her friend and offers her an outrageous deal. Will she agree to his indecent proposal or will she cling to her middle class values, accept defeat and return home empty-handed?

hey i've been a silent reader of your for sooo long .... and if you do write a AK ff then i'll love it if its from one of this cuz i love this three the most out of all....

Plot: Angad and Kripa Khanna, a newly married couple move from Manhattan into a stately old Victorian house by the sea on the southern shore of Long Island. They are renting it for a prolonged honeymoon with option to buy when the lease gets over in one year. Both are thrilled with the size of the mansion and its affordable rent. What they don't know yet'.there are other unseen inhabitants of the old house, who will soon make their presence felt. BOO! LOL

this halloween special sounds very sweet and romantic cant wait for you to start it and i hope you can make all 3 ff work out for you.....

nitu123pallavi25

Mansee

Groupbie

Mansee

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
1. Bondini --because of the back drop and all the hurdles
2. Love is Blind --want to 'see' how kripa and angad's love buds on
3. I Will Survive --concept of getting back on with strength
4. Indecent Proposal --coz the proposal is indecent Tongue
5. Deception -- curios of why and howWink
6. Thin Line Between Love /Hate --cant wait to see revengeful Kripa.
Love ur stories as always..cant wait to read them all.
-Mansi

Edited by mars007 - 28 October 2009 at 3:48pm

nitu123pallavi25

Smileyface

Viewbie

Smileyface

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Indecent Proposal!!! But i hope ur not keeping it completely based on the movie....and i love all the other ones as well but this one is definitelty my favorite concept! Cant wait for it!

And lol your spooky story...i hope its not too scary..i loved haunting of kripa sharma.

and ofcourse still waiting on chori chori...thats been awesome as well

cant wait for u to start the fanfic!!

hershi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

Henriette

Henriette

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
heyyyy i would like to see love is blind first
then i will survive
and lastly indecent proposal
... i cant wait for the halloween special when u update plzzz send me a pm thanxxx

-Parveen-

nitu123pallavi25

NYPunjabii

NYPunjabii

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Hey Apiii

Great FF storylines..somehow I'm not surprised..considering how great of a writer you are.

Hmmm..Cant seem to choose which one is my fav...I'll ponder over it and then update my choices

Jannat

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top