what will be Jogi Thakur's reaction?

Zeenu thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys, what do you think will Jogi Thakur do now. I think he will punish tapasya as in will not talk to her at all. He would be mad at Iccha too for taking such an action but will love her even more. He will throw masiji and her son out of his house....πŸ‘and last but not least I think very soon we will be seeing Iccha and Veer's wedding...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anngrace_samson thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wish this post be viewed by creatives..
 Really want some twist like this....
poo_supi thumbnail
There is definitely going to be a reaction...

Jogi will tell his daughter disappear just disappear..
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jogi might teach his daughter a lesson by putting all his property on ichha name.

πŸ˜†
I am waiting for another bombshell to be thrown as to when icha will come to know abt her father' killer. she will understand that what she did for tapasya was sheer madness. She might take a revenge after that...
desigirl007 thumbnail

Jogi Thakur should transfer all his property to Iccha and make sure that she has no option to transfer it to anybody else especially to conniving person like Tabu.  He should look into just getting Iccha and Veer married because in everyone's eyes only Iccha and Veer got married so just for legality purposes get an annulment and then have a private small wedding for Veer and Iccha....Now, everybody knows what kind of person Tabu is and everyone will hate her..... nani should suffer also for not realizing her mistake and instead of stopping Tabu encouraging her even more.....It going to me a melodrama with a lot more suspense coming ahead.....I think Veer and Iccha should end up together except the creatives need to figure out a twist to bring them together in the end.....not when they are old....soon!

i hope he denounces tappu!!!
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I'm so looking forward to seeing what Jogi is going to do. Whatever it is, i just hope Tapu and Nani have to pay dearly for what they've done, esp Tapu.
radash thumbnail
definitely he will shut of nani just like today he just cuts her off   as always.   then jogi will take care of tapu i hope, and he also should teach leason or two to iccha.

so, looking forward to see the episode tomorrow 
Sheebri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hope this precap is no dream sequence as every time they show the high point and finally when the episode airs it is just a dream sequence..................maybe nani or damini or icha one of them is dreaming...........hope this is not true nways.............
Zeenu thumbnail
well it doesn't seem as a dream but you never know what the creative team is thinking. they might again try to trick us.. lets hope it's not a dream!!!
Sheebri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How u can say this doesn't seem a dream sequence.....remember the precap where they showed Tappu telling jogi that she wants veer and jogi shouting at her......but in the real episode it was her dream......don't trust creatives at all......they can do anything......that why these are called fiction shows as in real nothing like this happens... Edited by Sheebri - 14 years ago