Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ashi_mania

IF-Rockerz

ashi_mania

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Hey guys...am new to the forum..didnt watch the show earlier..but my mom always watched it.....n now after seeing a few epi's myself...esp the wedding sequence....I have kinda become addicted to teh show tooBig smile

I just saw the episode n I was really proud of Veer todayClap.....I was so happy that he didnt believe any of the stories churned out by Ichcha.......n the way he told her in the end that if wedding tappu to me was ur decision then not accepting her now or in the future is my decision Clap

I had only wished that damini spoke abt tappu's deeds in front of veer n not after he left....but none the less am happy that the truth has come out....I only hope that Ichcha realises that u cant take anyone for granted....veer loved her...n she had no right to ruin  his life like this

I hope Veer continues to act sensibly n shows Tappu her right place...n she understands that u cant get everything u desire by hook or by crook

Well hope to see ur views too on the issue n the topicBig smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fanNancy_Angelnishu174bewajahDelcyAbhiAniprachi_poorviTheSnowmanpeg_pionne

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Really Proud of Veer today" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chullbulli

IF-Dazzler

chullbulli

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 11:42am | IP Logged
oh yeah i would love to see if ichcha doesn't  lie or force veer to accept tapasya...and i don't want ichcha to fall for veer's brother and then enter veer's family....eeeyuck i don't know why bu ti have this feeling that  this thing might happen...i want tapasya nad her mausi to pay for their mistakes...i just hope that being colous channel we can expect some thing better..if they too start showing the same crap like saas bahu...i  am off

Zeenu

Zeenu

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 11:46am | IP Logged
awesome!!! this show is back!!!!Clap

Nancy_Angel

Groupbie

Nancy_Angel

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Yeah me too ....was thinkn of putting the same topic...but saw urs and i totally agree with u...Veer is the only person acting like a normal human being on this show...baki logon ko toh ram hi rakhe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

adoremevirgo

IF-Rockerz

adoremevirgo

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
hi....i am new too. i also started watching from the wedding sequence. prev i used to watch a few epis now and then. so, i hv grip over the storyline.

nywy....even i am proud of veer. i was expecting that he will not believe ichha's lies. i just wish he wud say in front of jogi thakur about what tapasya did with him just before the marriage. that way everyone wud understand that veer truly is not believing ichha.
and yes....even i think damini shud hv told the entire truth in front of veer.
now i really hope they wont show that in the long run veer will eventually accept tapasya as his wife because after all they r married. that hapens in every other show.

i hope veer sticks to his decision till the end and evntually the marriage shud fall apart. tapasya is a mad girl and doesnt deserve to be veer's wife. such colossal fraud is not acceptable.
this show has got the opportunity and so shud show that forcefully getting married can never hv happy ending.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashi_mania

Kruthika.N

IF-Veteran Member

Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

After sooooooooo many terrible and irritating episodes, this was really one of the best. I'm so glad Veer lived up to my expectations and stood strong despite of the lies Ichcha tried to make him believe. It truly shows how much he loves Ichcha.

And to top it all off, I am so glad Damini mentioned Nani's name. That really made my day! :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nancy_AngelAbhiAniashi_mania

.Evita.

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

neenu55

IF-Dazzler

neenu55

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

i liked the part when veer mentioned tht taps uses ichaa for her purposes, thts shows he understands taps and ichaa very well

but jogi thakur doesnt

a pretty strong character

but in the long run i think he will accept taps
tapasya knows all crooked games very well
she is a good player

Post Reply New Post

Go to top