Fan Fictions

AR one shot~~~~~~ANNIVERSARY~~~~~

princess52 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
hey guysss i m here with a new AR shot....
its my first AR shott...n i have no idea how its iss...pleasee read it n leave ur valuable commnts

n yaa thiss shot is dedicated to my simi (simi2)....shess not welll...since monday pleasee please pray for her that she gets well soon

simmm get well sooon love u alot

MY OTHER FF
SOMEONE TO WATCH OVER ME:

; AR ANIVERSARY

"Shoot her *dishum dishum* " no dammit, shoot her she's his weakness"

"but she's pregnant'.leave her will just kill that bas***d" glaring at him " NO I M THE BOSS'.CAN U HEAR ME I M THE BOSS AND DO WHAT I SAY ''SHOOT HER"

The man aims the gun at her, and fires * DISHUM DUSHUM DUSHUM*all the bullets zapped into her body and she shrieks loudly.

"ARMAAAAAAAAN"

He looks at her and the world has stopped.  He can't move his eyes. His heart has stopped thumping. His world was collapsing in front of him and he didn't know what to do. He was going deep deep down, and didn't know wht to do? He felt like thousand knives stabbing in his heart. He suddenly came out from it when he heard her screaming again.

"RIDHIIIMMMAAAAAAA" tears flowing down from his eyes like water running from a tap and runs towards her. He goes sits beside her and takes her in his lap and hugs her " tumhe kuch nai hoga ridhima" holding his shirt tightly "armaaan hamara bacha 'armaan use bacha lo'hamare bache koo"

" ridhima tumhe or humare bache ko kuch nai hoga main hoon na" looking here n there loking for something OR SOMEONE " KOI HAI YAHA '.??PLEASEE SOMEBODY HELP US" creaming on top of his voice and crying " ridhima kucha nai hoga trust me". He takes her in his arms and tries to run as fast as he could but it was hard as ridhima was already pregnant and heavy n he was weak as well as a gun was shot on his arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~000ooo000~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~000ooo000~~~~~

REACHING HOSPITAL

" ridhima kuch nai hoga ab dekhna thori der main hamara bacha hamare saath khel raha hoga 'ridhima tumhe hamare bache ke liye or ek jung jitni hogi ..jitogi na??" with a tearry smile " me'. Ahhhh'mein 'tu'tum'do'dono'ahhh'..ke..liye..ye'ye jung'ji..jitungi".

With that the Dr takes her to the operation theatre'but before going the Dr looks at armaan for a second n says " will try our best is case mein dono ko bachana possible nai hai" before he could speak more " I want both of them tumhe dono ko bachana hoga do you get that" holding his collar " do u get tht???"

AFTER OPERATION

" congratulations mr malik app ko beti huwi hain" armaan speaking in a ver low voice as if scared to get a negative answer " or 'or ridhima?" smiles at him " wo bhi theek hain. It's a miracle essa pehla case hoga jaha maa or bache dono zinda hain" getting all teary " mien unse mil sakta hoo?" " yaa sure lekin" armaans heart stopped " lekin" " dekhye ghabrani ki baat nahin hai 'mrs malik bohat weak hain'wo bohat kamzoor hai pehle hi unka do goliya lagi or phir ye bacha to abhi unhme taakat hi nai ..aap ko uska bohat ache se khayaal rakhna hoga."

~~~~~~~~~~000ooo000~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~000ooo000~~~~~~~~~~

AFTER 5 YEARS

Armaan waiting outside the school gate for his lil princess to come.

The moment the school bell rings simi comes out running to her father.

" PAPA" and hugs her teddy bear. " princess" and kisses her all over the face. " I missed u so much..how was ur day?"

" papa ye shubh baatien baad me kalienge abhi chalo mamma ko wish karne, hum unhe surprise denge"

Scooping her in his arms "haa chalo chalo tumhari mamma ko bohat intezaar karwa liya nai to phir wo naraaz ho jayengi or phir meri princess ki koi bhi wish puri nai karengeee'."

With that they go to meet ridhima. On the way they see a flower shop " loko loko" armaan all confused " kya huwa sim?" pointing towards the shop " papa wo dekho flowershh 'hum flowershhh to lena hi bhul gaye" hitting his head " arey ha hum wo to lena hi bhul gaye ..tumhari mumma ko flowers wese bhi bohat pasand hai or wo bhi red. Chalo flowers leke ate hain".

Sims takes one rose while armaan takes a whole bunch of red and white roses. " oii princess mere liye flowers kaha hain??? Hum dono ki anniversary hai sirf mamma ki thori " confused " lekin papa" " no lekin wekin mere liye bhi lo" rolls her eyes " ok fine".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~000ooo000~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Simss runs towards her mamma and sits beside her and places her rose on the grave and caresses it and starts talking.

" hii mamma, app kesshhe ho? Aj app ke death anniversaly hai?? Wo kya hota hain? 'mamma'App kyu challi gai hume chol ke app hume bohat yaad ate hain'.or apko pata hain papa loz laat ko rote hain or sirf apka naam lete hain'unhee bhi bohat daldhh hota hai'

Mama papa kehte hain ke app hamesha meri wish puli kalti ho to mamma meri lasshhttt wish haii'wo bhi puli kar do'..app wapashhh a jaw..mamma..app" sobbing "aap  pleeasshhhh wapasssh a jav".

Armaan who was listening to all this just came and hugged her and both of them cried in each others arm. " busss shhhhhh abb bilkul bhi nai rona busssss shhh papa hai na to phir mumma kyu haa ???hmmm? or dekho agar ap rowogi to mama bhi upar royenge" pointing up in the sky" app ko esssa chaiye ke wo roye" nods her head in refusal " to buss bilkul chup ok?" and smiles

" papa mumma hume kyu chor ke challi gai jub dr uncle ne kaha ke wo ab thik hai?"

FLASH BACK

Armaan goes inside the room and sees ridhima lying on the bed with all the tube attached in her body. It pained him to see her like this. He goes beside her and kisses her and hugs her. " tum ne jung jeet li" then goes towards their baby and brings her to ridhima " dekho bilkul tum pe gai hai wahi ankhee,wahi naak, wahi hoth meri dusri ridhima" ridhima smiles at him " armaaan uska dyhaaan rakhna, uski har khwahish puri karna" ignoring her " ha hum dono mil kar uska khyaaal rakhenge ,pyaaar karnge"

Cutting him in between " armaan aj se tum hi uskee maa or baap ho use meri kabhii kami mehsus mat hone dena" now getting all attentive " ridhima ye tum kyaa keh rahi ho?"

" armaaan mere ahhh '.meree paas ab zyada waqt nahi hai'mein puri zindagi ye dard nahi jhel pawungi aj nahi to kal ye dard mujhe maar he dalega" SHOCKED " ridhimmaa tum kuch din mein theek ho jawogi" " armaaan mujhe bohaattt'dardd ho raha hain'.mein bohat takleef mein hoon ahhhhh ..arr ahhhhh" breathing heavily " armaaan waadaaa 'kar'.karooo ke tum simi" kisses her babies head " ko kabhi meri kami mehsus nai hone donge ahhha rmaaannn please 'waadda karooo" '. " ridhhhh..ridhima mein wadda karta hooon" both of them crying " armaaan I love u '..agar mujhsee 'ahhh 'agar mujhsee kabhi bhi koi galti huwi..hoo'" breathing heavily " mujhe maaf kardena'miennn yee jung har gaiii armaaan ..lekin ..abb tumhee ye jung jeetne hain'n I 'AHHH " "ridhhiiimaaaa" " I LOVE U" and hugs him tightly " I love u too '.i love u toooo".

She feels safe in his arms'.this is where she always want to bee..to live in his heart n die in his arms she smiles that now shes safe and with tht ridhima reveals her last breat of her life with armaan.

"RIDHIMAAAAA" tries to wake her up and again hugs her tightly and criesss his heart out'.the baby also cries along with armaan for loosing her mother which brings armaan back. He takes her in his armsss and tries too " shhhh" herrr and hugs herr' " ridhima ke saath armaan bhi mar gayya. Ajj ye jo armaan hai wo sirf or sirf simi apni beti ke liye hain'.wo sirf simi ka armaan hain''"

~~~~~~~~~~~000ooo000~~~~~~~~~~~~~~000ooo000~~~~~~~~~~

" papa bataye na"

With tears in his eyes " bete unhe bohat saari goliya lagi thi or phir ussi din ap ka janam huwa wo bohat kamzoor ho gai thii or bohat dard mein thii, wow o ye dard sehan nai kar pai isiliye"

"papa mamma ko bohat dard ho raha hoga na" haa beta bohat nai to wo humee is tarrah chor ke kabhi nai jaati" and hugs her tight and both of them cry silently trying to hide their feelings from each other.

"chalo betaaa chal te hai'apka birthday bhi to celebrate karna hai na..??? " nai papa mujhe apna birthday celebrate nai karna '" " kyun?" " mamma ko ajj kitna dald ho raha hoga or hum celeblate kare '.nai hum mele birthday kul celeblate kalenge"

Smiles at her small baby princesss and hugs her "meri princess itni barri ho gai hai ..chalo chalte hai"

While walking he turns around " I love u too ridhimaaa'.mein apna waadda zarur nibahwunga or ye jung jeetungaa'..i love u baby I love u a lot"

~~~~~~~~~~000ooo000~~~~~~~~~000ooo000~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yo guys!!! bored or wht???? please pleasss leave ur valuable commnetss orr atleastt press the like button afcourse IF  u like it....... love habs
Edited by princess52 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
re..(....even if u hate me) Edited by k_anjali12 - 14 years ago
ashluvdmg thumbnail
tat ws awsum...!!srsly a gud one....!!
Neha.K. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very nice....well written...

get well soon simi....mumma loves u bacha... 🤗

habs..keep writing more dear...
Love
neha...Edited by Neha_luvPRB - 14 years ago
aish_punk thumbnail
hey habs di..nice one shot..

Ridz gets shot..aww..but then she manages to survive and give birth to simi too..but later on she dies..aww..

n Simi is really cute..she misses her mom a lot..4 sure..n its really sad tat her b'day falls on d same day..!

do write more

-aish
Surbhi_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
rily nice!
gud job done!!
thnx a lot for the pm..

-Sanjana
mar- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail