Even Veer Is To Be Blamed

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Hey Guys ,

I Simply hated the way how veer blamed and pointed his finger at Jogi .... Come on we understand that veer is heart broken and thinks he was been cheated but he has no right to talk like that with jogi , its for jogi icha is or rather was in veers life........ welll just like Jogi has full right  to know wat happend even veer has ful right to know wat happend in that room for which icha has to back out in last moment and veer has tro say wat cheap character his beloved daughter is .............. seriously its reallly high time now

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Even Veer Is To Be Blamed" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Simi939

IF-Sizzlerz

Simi939

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 6:57am | IP Logged
nope yaar!
he wud hv thought dat it was all done intensionally by jogi n his family...he has no fault in thinkin so... afterol wtevr was tapu's behaviour b4 d marriage n evn d marriage was done wid tapu rathr dan icha....so its quite natural dat veer wud think it was ol done deliberately by 'em....cuz a gurl's oarents wud ofcourse knw wats goin on wd deir daughter...
so its nt his fault...
aftrol he has been ditched so badly by his own love...
cuz wtevr mistake tapu has done...icha is equally responsible in it for ruinin veer's luv n lyf!

.Evita.

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Kruthika.N

IF-Veteran Member

Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 6:58pm | IP Logged

I'm sure Veer really thought that Jogi cheated him and Icha and all this was intentional and planned. His outburst was totally justified. He is the one who has been left with a psycopath to spend the rest of his life with. But he doesn't need to. He can nullify the marriage and no court will disagree that he was wronged.

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 5:50am | IP Logged
yaar my liking for jogi made me [post this

Post Reply New Post

Go to top