Miley Jab Hum Tum

MJHT: Helpdesk / Questions & Queries Here :) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

bavdiv

Groupbie

bavdiv

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Hey in 30th oct episode when samrat tell mayank that he wants some idea for decorating the room and he has extra experience in love one bg is played can anyone have that BG music..its a sad one...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MJHT: Helpdesk / Questions & Queries Here :) (Page 3)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweeetisme

sweeetisme

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maria_dmg

Originally posted by sweeetisme

Originally posted by Mysterygirl_me

Originally posted by sweeetisme

hey i need the do dil ak jaan 3gp video.plz help.and also do tell tht is this song esp made for mayur like the new year one or is from any film.if is from a film do tell

no it's a song made for mayur onlySmile

thanx alot dear...and wht abt the mobile videos..how can i get it?

here's the link of the video...you can download it from the youtube downloader...hope this helps:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1vCUR6fQLI
hey dear thanx.i want to know now tht when i download the vdo frm yt it goes to my rm library.from there how can i move it.i dont know where it saves.i have to convert it into 3gp format.plz help dear

--Priya--

--Priya--

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Hi can someone please tell me the date of the scene in which Nupur and Samrat are talking and enter the girls toilet, Samrat goes out and Nupur comes after and Mayank looks at her questioningly

..Cinderella...

IF-Addictz

..Cinderella...

EGB, JBSKP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
hey ghuys i just saw rati on zee tv it was zee tv live show it was zee astitva show and she was dancing on Bole chudiyan she was looking very preity as always if someone can uploade that video so can u give us the Download link plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz guys i realy need you'r helpCry

Cry

Sajan4Ever

Sajan4Ever

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
hello!
i was wondering if anyone could tell me how i can change my rank? i am a groupie now so i wanted to know is it the number of posts that you posts or how long you continue with if that changes your status/rank. THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Sajan4Ever - 06 November 2009 at 8:37pm

..Cinderella...

IF-Addictz

..Cinderella...

EGB, JBSKP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 5:54am | IP Logged
can someone tell me when was this happened if anyone have video so please post that

np18

Goldie

np18

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 5:55am | IP Logged
can someone plz tell me the timings on the posts what country time is it? is it INDIAN std time

Mysterygirl_me

IF-Rockerz

Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sajan4Ever

hello!
i was wondering if anyone could tell me how i can change my rank? i am a groupie now so i wanted to know is it the number of posts that you posts or how long you continue with if that changes your status/rank. THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the number of posts you do changes ur rank so if u keep on posting more u'll become a senior member and then a goldie and so onBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajan4Ever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top