MJHT: Helpdesk / Questions & Queries Here :) - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by KiranSD1

Sorry to disturb all, but can i get the written update from oct 19 to current, the thread isn't updated

--> Week 4

Hope that helps! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
hey i need the do dil ak jaan 3gp video.plz help.and also do tell tht is this song esp made for mayur like the new year one or is from any film.if is from a film do tell

Originally posted by sweeetisme

hey i need the do dil ak jaan 3gp video.plz help.and also do tell tht is this song esp made for mayur like the new year one or is from any film.if is from a film do tell

no it's a song made for mayur only๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by Mysterygirl_me

no it's a song made for mayur only๐Ÿ˜Š

thanx alot dear...and wht abt the mobile videos..how can i get it?
Originally posted by sweeetisme

thanx alot dear...and wht abt the mobile videos..how can i get it?

here's the link of the video...you can download it from the youtube downloader...hope this helps:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1vCUR6fQLI
Could someone upload the original pics of these..plzzz...i will be thankful to you:

Hey in 30th oct episode when samrat tell mayank that he wants some idea for decorating the room and he has extra experience in love one bg is played can anyone have that BG music..its a sad one...
Originally posted by Maria_dmg

here's the link of the video...you can download it from the youtube downloader...hope this helps:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1vCUR6fQLI
hey dear thanx.i want to know now tht when i download the vdo frm yt it goes to my rm library.from there how can i move it.i dont know where it saves.i have to convert it into 3gp format.plz help dear
Hi can someone please tell me the date of the scene in which Nupur and Samrat are talking and enter the girls toilet, Samrat goes out and Nupur comes after and Mayank looks at her questioningly
hey ghuys i just saw rati on zee tv it was zee tv live show it was zee astitva show and she was dancing on Bole chudiyan she was looking very preity as always if someone can uploade that video so can u give us the Download link plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz guys i realy need you'r help๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿ˜ญ