Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

- Learning to Breathe-SaJan FF-Pt9Pg12(First Date) (Page 7)

lucario IF-Rockerz
lucario
lucario

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Very nice part.....after very long time u updated......but it is very good part.....waiting for next ones....continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

talkativetaurus

samratrocks IF-Sizzlerz
samratrocks
samratrocks

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 10:41am | IP Logged
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDD IIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT!!!! do continue dear!!!!

talkativetaurus

talkativetaurus IF-Sizzlerz
talkativetaurus
talkativetaurus

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 4:25am | IP Logged
thanks everyone..

@saaw - yes u r and last time i tried pming u but ur inbox was full .. :)

@daredevil - yes as i said i was busy in my cousins wedding. :) anyway thnx.
-Niky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niky-
-Niky-

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 5:53am | IP Logged

Amazing update!ClapClapClap

Loved the new part...sorry for the late reply!
Anyways thanks for the PM.
Love,
NikyBig smile

talkativetaurus

talkativetaurus IF-Sizzlerz
talkativetaurus
talkativetaurus

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 4:39am | IP Logged
PART SIX
FIVE MONTHS AGO

I was quiet happy to atleast be called for the audition. Early that morning i had a talk with Daddy and i sounded quiet upset to him. Therefore i decided to call up daddy and tell him that i got a job. I knew that it was not a fixed one but i wanted to tell him something good. I was quiet confident about that job that i will make it up. As i started opening my bag to remove my cell phone i came to know that once again i had forgot my phone at home. It was my old habit to forget my cell phone at home. People use to keep calling me and later when they get tired they used to leave a message on my cell.

I reached home late at 9 pm and saw that i had no message on my cell phone.
"Wow Ms Gunjan what an achievement" I tapped my back " Even after 12 hours u have not a single message" I was waiting for calls and messages from clubs that cud allow singers to sing my song. But that night i decided to pay attention on my job as well.

Next night i reached 'Singirls's at 7:55 pm. I was 5 minutes early but still the place was crowded. I tried to explore that place. There were two sections. On one side there was a stage kind of thing where i saw some 1 or 2 girls dancing and singing and guests having fun. My eyes and mouth remained opened and i was quiet amazed. The other side was where juices and beer was served. Though later i discovered that 'Singirls's' were not allowed to serve more than 0.5% of alcohol. Suddenly i heard one of the guest asking for water to one of those Cherry and Shelley i saw in the hotel the other day. I didnt understand why she cudnt give the guest a simple glass of water. She took a mic and screamed loudly.
"Do we serve H2O? Do we serve H2O?"
The public screamed behind her.
"No H20. Only juice and beer. No H20. Only juice and beer." And Shelley took a hand shower and splashed the water on the guest.
My eyes became more wider. I realized that this place was not so easy as i had thought. The girls and guests are very bolder and daring and i need to be same if i had to remain here.
"So u r here. Sharp at 8? What r u looking at?" It was Sonny.
"Well yeh .. i came for the audition."
"This way?" She again looked at me from toe to top like before.
"Umm, whats wrong." I was in a half sleeve top and a jeans.
"Nothing" and she boldly tore my sleeves and some part of top from below. She wanted me to look hot.
"Hey what r u doing. R u mad?"
"Excuse me. If u want to work over here u will have to follow some rules."
"What rules?"
"Two most important rules. You will not bring ur boyfriend over here. Nor will you date any of my guests. This place is genuinely for fun. All the guests over here are my friends. And if anyone of them get hurt, i ll be responsible."
"Well thats not a big problem for me" Yes it wasnt a problem that day. But it did become one day. Though the day is very far, it did.
"Thats good. Ok now lets start with work. This is Cherry and this is Shelley
. Ladies and gentlemen we have with us......." She took a mic so that she cud introduce me to her guests and gave me her ear so that i cud speak my name.
"Gunjan" I said....but i think that was not good for the place too. Her face cud tell me. She brought the mic near her mouth and said.
" Mini"  She announced my name. All this was so new for me. But i think i was preparing myself for it.

The night went and it was time to go. But not before listening what i was waiting for from Sonny. Sonny called me for one more audition and this time for one week.

From next day, i used to work with Cherry and Shelley. I found out that Cherry was quiet friendly. She was always ready to help me with all new stuff. She helped me select clothes that i cud wear at Singirls's. Cherry helped me to swirl the bottles, serve multiple guests at a time and prepare juices and so on. Shelley was friendly too but she was somewhat weird. I cud never understand why.

PRESENT DAY

Day went by working at Singirls's. In between those days i met daddy and came closer to "him".

FIVE MONTHS AGO
to be continued...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNaYaRoX358674topsyturvy23SandCastle.ShafooSennyiwantitall.PINK.ZumSrK.

Sajan_Ekta Senior Member
Sajan_Ekta
Sajan_Ekta

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Terrific Part! Please Please continue soon! I'm waiting!

talkativetaurus

lucario IF-Rockerz
lucario
lucario

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Very nice awesome update like always......your writing style is really different you put both past and present together.....very good......continue soon...tc

talkativetaurus

abhi_nikki Senior Member
abhi_nikki
abhi_nikki

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 6:23am | IP Logged
jus loved it
plz add me to ur pm list
and cont soonThumbs Up

talkativetaurus

Go to top