Fan Fictions

- Learning to Breathe-SaJan FF-Pt9Pg12(First Date) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 20

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 3:17am | IP Logged

Awesome part dii!!!Clap

Thanks for the PM & please update soon!Tongue
Love,
NikySmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

talkativetaurus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "- Learning to Breathe-SaJan FF-Pt9Pg12(First Date) (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

talkativetaurus

IF-Sizzlerz

talkativetaurus

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 4:12am | IP Logged
thanks a lot everyone :))

talkativetaurus

IF-Sizzlerz

talkativetaurus

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 4:52am | IP Logged
PART FOUR
6 MONTHS AGO

It was night and as usual i was in a club hoping to try my luck. I went to the reception. The receptionist was a guy for the first time. "Excuse me can i get to meet the owner of the club. This is my demo tape..."
I was about to continue when i saw some guy nicely dressed talking politely with the customers and moving his hands as if telling them to have their seats. I, at once asked at the reception, "Who is he?"
"He is Mr.Shergill. He is the manager of this club"
"Is that true? Can i get to meet him?"
"Yes sure. But u will have to wait till the club gets closed. Mr.Shergill meets the freshers only after his work"
"Oh oh .. thats not a problem...i ll wait.." I smiled at him and he smiled back at me though it looked a little weird.

It had been almost 3 hrs i had been waiting for Mr.Shergill. Though atlast i saw him coming out of the club. But to my surprise, the guy at the reception and all those customers i saw him talking with were along with him. I didnt care that though. What i wanted was to give him my tape and do my job. I rushed towards him and put my hands forwards.
"Hello Mr.Shergill. I m Gunjan Bhushan. I have come to knw that u r the manager of this club. I request u to pls take my demo tape and listen it at least once. I will appreciate if u let the singers at ur club sing my songs." I just went on in a single breath and handed my demo tape to him. Mr.Shergill ofcourse looked a little surprised. He looked at his friends behind, specially the guy at the reception and they both had a smile. I didnt understand what was going on between them though i thought something was fishy. However Mr.Shergill broke the silence. "You guys please carry on. I did like to talk with Ms.Bhushan alone"
i was happy that he was taking this seriously.
"So u want me to make the singers at the club sing the songs for u"
"Ah ... yes... i hope thats not too hard..."
"Oh no ... dont worry ... i can do that"
"Thank you so much Mr.Shergill"
I was so happy that at last everything was working out but again the happiness was short lived. A fat man came out of the club and started shouting at Mr.Shergill.
"Samrat .. go home .. otherwise i ll kick u out of here... i dont want u to be late tomorrow ... u wont get ur pay this month if u are late once again" and he went away. But i was shocked and looked at "Samrat".
"Well ...I m Samrat Shergill ...that man u saw is the manager of the club ... i m just an assistant to the waiters in this club"
I looked at him for a while and started walking off with anger..
"Look i m sorry Gunjan ... i didnt mean to do any loss .. it was just a joke .. "
"A joke? Yeh right a joke ... and thats what i dont like Mr.Shergill"
"Please stop Gunjan .. it wasnt my fault .. my friend started ..."
"Yes so u had to complete it..."
"Look but still i m saying i m sorry ..." He stopped and turned me.
"Please stop following me"
"I wont until u forgive me ..."
He was true to what he said he kept on following me for 10 minutes.
"Ok i forgive u .. now go home and dont be late tomorrow otherwise u wont get ur pay" I laughed at him and he laughed back at me.

PRESENT DAY

Maybe the first meeting was enough to develop a tentative friendship between us. However I reached home and 2 more weeks passed and i realized that all my money was getting over. I had still done great loss. This is where i went on crushing my own dreams with my own hands.

5 MONTHS AGO
to be continued...

Edited by talkativetaurus - 12 November 2009 at 3:16am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNaYaRoXtopsyturvy23SandCastle.-Niky-sindhyaa..PINK.

sindhyaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

sindhyaa.

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 5:28am | IP Logged
ooohhh lalaa.... affyyy anotherrr hawwtt andddd happeeninngnggg ff haaann jaaann!! awesssuuummm yaaaarrr.... i knooowwww aapp mujhsee kaafii old hooo.... buuutt i jussss cantt get myselffff to aknwldge as dii yaaarr.... plzzz dntt minddd... aapp bilkull mere jaisee hoo... fuulll onn... sooooo donnttt kickk mee forr the chilldishh cmmntsss yaarr... okk cumngg backk to the ff!! it wuzzz awesuumm.. the secondd ever r sajann ff ive botheredd to readdd... butt ivee fallennn for itt.... u roccckkk diii!!! i loooveeee uu.. okkk didd i juss writee di der!!:O... ooppsss... lol. okk thnksss for the pm.. aglee baarr bhii pm karna... aurr uskee baad bhii... and aftrr thtt too.. mwaaaahhzzzzzz... cindy

talkativetaurus

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Posted: 11 November 2009 at 2:53am | IP Logged

awesome part di..ClapClapClap

i really like the way u rite..!!!
thanks for the pm & update more soon!
Love,
NikySmile

talkativetaurus

Sajan_Ekta

Sajan_Ekta

Posted: 11 November 2009 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Terrific Update! Please continue soon and Pm me!!!

talkativetaurus

saaw

Groupbie

saaw

Posted: 11 November 2009 at 5:45am | IP Logged
hey...this is awesoem..samrat sounds so cute..the way he talks and stuff...wow.... update soooon!!!!!

talkativetaurus

-Humera-

IF-Dazzler

-Humera-

Posted: 11 November 2009 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Another aswesome part of ur ff thanks for pm!! Plz continue soon!!! I like they way u use flashbacks with present day its interesting!!!!

talkativetaurus

Post Reply New Post

Go to top