Fan Fictions

- Learning to Breathe-SaJan FF-Pt9Pg12(First Date) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 20

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 5:07am | IP Logged

Awesome part dii!!!EmbarrassedBig smile

Loved teh concept!Star
please update soon!Tongue
Love,
NikySmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

talkativetaurus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "- Learning to Breathe-SaJan FF-Pt9Pg12(First Date) (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

talkativetaurus

IF-Sizzlerz

talkativetaurus

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 4:24am | IP Logged
thanks everyone. sorry i m late as i m on IF after almost 5 days :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sindhyaa.Soulmate_Sana

talkativetaurus

IF-Sizzlerz

talkativetaurus

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 5:04am | IP Logged
PART 3
6 MONTHS AGO

Early morning i was quite excited to start a new journey. I removed my diary which i had named as 'Gunjan's Songs'. It included all the songs i had written since i started my songwriting. I listed few of my favourite songs from it and made a demo tape which included about 5 songs i wrote as well as sang. What i wanted was that someone cud knw these songs and sing it for me.

Like everyone else i first stepped in a 5 star restaurant where i first met with the receptionist. The receptionist was a fat dark lady.
She looked at me as if she was my Mathematics teacher.
"Hi. My name is Gunjan Bhushan."  She continued lking at me in the same way and i didnt knew wht else to say. "I am a song writer and this is my demo tape. Can u pls make my appointment with the owner of this restaurant."
"A struggler. Can i tell u something? I was in ur place 10 years ago. I had such conversations with 10 receptionists to make my appointment with the owner of  the hotels, restaurants, schools, hospitals and so on. They made me go at so many places that i finally decided to become a receptionists myself. Now hows that?" She was so straight forward without a sign of any smile on her face that it made me think for a while whether i shud be serious or i shud laugh at what she said.

Well i finally left the place and went to a club. To my luck the receptionist did give me an appointment with the manager.
"This is my demo tape. I wud be grateful if the singers at your club cud sing these songs for me"
"Miss, first of all we dont accept tapes. We only take CDs. Secondly, if u want to make the world know ur songs u will have to sing the songs first."
That was the worst thing i cud do. Stage fear was something i cudnt over come since childhood. And therefore i have been searching for someone to sing for me. I once thought my dreams are getting over but then once again i thought to give a chance.

It was night and i saw a small restaurant. Customers were enjoying a song by a singer. This brought a smile on my face. At once i went and asked the manager to make the singer sing the song i have.
"You shud sing ur own songs. She is singing hers"
I took a sigh and went on the stage. The customers were mostly men. They were so keen to listen me. As soon as the band started playing guitar and drums i became still...
"I am sorry" I cud just say this much and walked away.

PRESENT DAY

It had been two weeks i tried to find a singer for myself but all i cud listen was a "NO" from everywhere. However the next night was different because his friend told me he will do that work for me. Its different that rather than finding my dreams i landed up finding my love.

6 MONTHS AGO
to be continued

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNaYaRoX358674-Humera-topsyturvy23SandCastle.Soulmate_SanaSennysindhyaa.-Niky-Shafoo.PINK.ZumSrK.

Soulmate_Sana

IF-Sizzlerz

Soulmate_Sana

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 6:06am | IP Logged
wow nice update dear
plz continue soon

love
sana

talkativetaurus

lucario

IF-Rockerz

lucario

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 10:54am | IP Logged
nice part continue soon.............wanna read more.

talkativetaurus

Shafoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Shafoo

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 10:59am | IP Logged
amazinggg

talkativetaurus

Senny

IF-Sizzlerz

Senny

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

awesome work.

talkativetaurus

-Humera-

IF-Dazzler

-Humera-

Posted: 08 November 2009 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Nice update dear!!!! Plz continue soon!!! :)

talkativetaurus

Post Reply New Post

Go to top