Fan Fictions

- Learning to Breathe-SaJan FF-Pt9Pg12(First Date) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 20

talkativetaurus

IF-Sizzlerz

talkativetaurus

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 4:08am | IP Logged
thanks everyone tht was a real booster!
sorry i cant reply to everyone since i dnt have my lt now ... btw, i have updated the pm list ... if anyone wants me to remove their name can tell me over here or pm me :))

@ Shafoo - ur inbox was full last time ... but i think u r a regular checker :))

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "- Learning to Breathe-SaJan FF-Pt9Pg12(First Date) (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

talkativetaurus

IF-Sizzlerz

talkativetaurus

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 5:22am | IP Logged
PART TWO
6 MONTHS AGO

"Are you kidding me Gun? You are gonna stay here, in this apartment? Who send u over here?"
"Simi. Whats wrong? Its a nice flat. It just needs some cleaning"
"Yes and some hunters to shew these pigeons off!" And she started laughing. Sometimes Simi would laugh without any timings. Heard of tht weird jokes? But still it wud make the mood lighter and happier and sometimes i dont know why i use to join her in those "laughing sessions" too. Simi had always been with me in everything.
"Ok i m not leaving before i help u clean up everything and u have a proper place to live. As my bus is in the evening." And therefore both of us spend the whole afternoon cleaning stuff and later it was time for her to leave. But before leaving she once again amazed me by her generosity. She took my hands and reminded me of the things we planned of doing together back at school.
"Gun, i m really happy for you. Though we both planned to complete school and marry together on same day. But i knw time changed and u got ur own dreams. Still i m happy tht u will be achieving them soon as i have. And look this is for you." She handed me some money. "Take it Gun. You may require it."
"No Simi. I cant take this from you"
"You have to..."  Though i can never win Simi, but this time i just cudnt. When i still refused, she went and kept in on the table. "I m keeping it here. Use it when u feel it." And then i came to know there was no way to win her!
"Oh Simi u really dont have to do tht. Thanks anyway." We both had a good hug and then she finally left.

It was almost 8:00 pm after dinner. I was getting bored and so i just went down for a walk. But cudnt think of what to do in a strange city. I just grabbed a magazine and came upstairs. As i went thru the pages i saw a page filled with different bikes. Yucks! Motorbikes were something i didnt like. I mean i dont really hate them but they r not so girly. And then soon i turned the page to see some clubs around the city. At once it clicked tht the singers in these clubs might do my job. Early morning i decided to make a demo tape and take the first step towards my dream.

PRESENT DAY

Always what we think is not what we get. The next morning was totally different than what i had thought. But it was only after i met him......I think destiny had in store this day for me.

6 MONTHS AGO
to be continued..

Samrat's entry is going to be in the 3rd or 4th part so dont feel disappointed guys. As this story is mainly on Gunjan....

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mohit_rockstarMoNaYaRoXtopsyturvy23SandCastle.-Niky-Sennysindhyaa..PINK.ZumSrK.

-Humera-

IF-Dazzler

-Humera-

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Really nice part can't wait till u post nxt part!!! This is a really gd ff wiv a gd concept!!!! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

talkativetaurus

lucario

IF-Rockerz

lucario

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 9:24am | IP Logged
really good part waiting for next one........thanks for PM

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

talkativetaurus

Senny

IF-Sizzlerz

Senny