Fan Fictions

- Learning to Breathe-SaJan FF-Pt9Pg12(First Date)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 20

Page 1
Page   of 20
Page 2 Page 20

talkativetaurus

IF-Sizzlerz

talkativetaurus

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 5:31am | IP Logged

"Learning to Breathe" is a title taken from the movie A Walk To Remember's soundtrack by Switchfoot. However it is completely different from the movie. This Fanfic is an inspiration from Priyanka Chopra's superhit "Fashion", however the storyline is not the same.

This is a story of a young girl name Gunjan who is a very good songwriter.
"Learning to Breathe" denotes two special things in her life; her 'dream' and her 'love' - both of which are on test at this time.

This is going to be a flashback story narrated by Gunjan herself of what happened 6 months back before she got at this stage when both her special things are at test.

PRESENT DAY

I dont know if he will come today to see me singing on stage. I know i hurt him. But if it wudnt have been for him i wouldnt have been here. My song is nothing without him. They require him, my dreams require him. I need him. Please come.

(Tears went down her cheeks as she wiped her hands on the gift he had given her. It was silky white and something for a bride but suitably modified by him so that she cud use it on her first show. She waited in the green room before the technical problems get over.)

He was right i was not doing what i was suppose to do. I came to Mumbai from Manipur to fulfill my dreams and what i was doing was crushing them with my own hands.  How cud I do that? How cud i ruin them and how cud i hurt him?

6 MONTHS AGO
to be continued...

If you guys think i shud continue it then pls press the like button and leave a comment if u wish for a pm so tht i can make a pm list n add u over there.

Thanks.

UPDATE

Part1 Page1
Part2 Page3
Part3 Page4
Part4 Page5
Part5 Page6
Part6 Page7
Part7 Page8
Part8 Page9
Part9 Page12

PM List

Senny
sana866
Shafoo
kabuli16
samratrocks
humz_786
lucario
MoNaYaRoX
-Riddhima-
saaw
cool.sindhya
Sajan_Ekta
kool_21
abhi_nikki
sizzpepps
dharaa
sajanroxx20
aahana86
ayshuri14
rkmnkp
myownarea
mahaklovesmayur
ruky786
cute_monaya_fan
kajol95
sanju_veni
zummi03

Edited by talkativetaurus - 20 January 2010 at 8:29am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

qsc12345678MoNaYaRoXarzzovirmanxyzTas358674topsyturvy23sadufSandCastle.XSilentWishesXSoulmate_Sana-Niky-ShafooSennysindhyaa.samratrocks.PINK.ZumSrK.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "- Learning to Breathe-SaJan FF-Pt9Pg12(First Date)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Senny

IF-Sizzlerz

Senny

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
hey awesome work.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

talkativetaurus

Soulmate_Sana

IF-Sizzlerz

Soulmate_Sana

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
nice

talkativetaurus

Shafoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Shafoo

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
heyy i love it plzz contuied soon

talkativetaurus

kabuli16

kabuli16

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
I love it !!! please continue

talkativetaurus

samratrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

samratrocks

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 10:59am | IP Logged
i loved it.... please do do do continue it soon.....thnx for pm.....looks interesting

talkativetaurus

talkativetaurus

IF-Sizzlerz

talkativetaurus

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 6:55am | IP Logged
PART 1
6 MONTHS AGO

I worked in Uncle Sunny's coffee shop at Manipur. He was dad's friend. He knew that i needed to earn very much for the house and care for daddy after mummy died 5 years ago.
"Daddy stop that now. You will get insomnia if u go on like this" I shouted at him like a mother.
"Oh sweetheart. Its ok. I have had only 10 cups. Few more to go. I need to win the race. I need to show uncle sunny how much i loved his coffee" It had become a daily schedule, where i worked whole day and daddy and uncle sunny had competitions of who will drink more coffee till i finish my work.
"Ok now stop. I m done. Uncle Sunny, if u have any more work then pls let me know before i leave for Mumbai early morning" It was my last day at work in his shop.
"Ok Bhushan now stop. I m sad. My daughter is leaving." He never called daddy by his name and therefore we all forgot if daddy was ever given a name. He was known as Mr. Bhushan.
"Your daughter?"
"Yes, because shes your mother. Why r u getting jealous?"
Daddy was not jealous but rather angry or unhappy because he was not ok with the idea me leaving Manipur.
"Ok Gunjan, come here sweety. I want your autograph on this paper"
"My autograph?"
"Yes! I want to take the privilege of having Manipur's best singers autograph very first."
"Oh Uncle Sunny. My dreams are yet to come true. And i m only a song writer. U know that." I told him while signing a piece of paper for him.
"Mark my words dear. U r a singer and that too a best one." He stuck the paper on the shops wall so that it remains in front of his eyes forever. Daddy, Uncle Sunny and my friend Simi; always thought i was good at singing. But honestly speaking i thought they always lied. Because i used to write songs and i just wanted someone to sing it for me.

Early morning, as i said daddy was a little uncomfortable of sending me to Mumbai.
"Come on Daddy. Cheer Up! U always knew i was planning for this day. Its my dream. I always wanted to achieve my dreams like mummy did."
"Yeah, i know sweetheart. Its just i have never send you alone."
"Oh daddy. I m not alone. Simi is coming to leave me at Mumbai and then meanwhile i will get use to it. Come on pls i need your Good luck."
"Good luck sweety. But how will i stay without you?"
"Dont worry Mr.Bhushan. I m here for you. I m your daughter too. Gunjan u dont worry about ur dad." Simi was my childhood friend. We studied in same classes always. She belonged to a Catholic family.
"Oh thanks dear".

PRESENT DAY

Finally we both hugged and waved daddy good bye.
Mumbai, as i heard, was a place to make your dreams come true. But sometimes one is required to pay heavy prices for the same. I m not sure if that happened to me, but my dreams were somewhere lost. It is not that i made it happen but i was under a wrong illusion until and unless he made me realize about it.

6 MONTHS AGO
to be continued....

Edited by talkativetaurus - 01 November 2009 at 4:14am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNaYaRoX358674topsyturvy23SandCastle.ShafooSennysindhyaa.ZumSrK.

talkativetaurus

IF-Sizzlerz

talkativetaurus

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 7:01am | IP Logged
thanks everyone for the comments . they mean a lot :)))

Post Reply New Post

Go to top