Dance Premier League

Rani Mukherjee singing in her HORRIBLE VOICE (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

slumgod.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rani Mukherjee singing in her HORRIBLE VOICE (Page 3)" in Dance Premier League forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

California.Luv

Goldie

California.Luv

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
i like her voice..its differentttt
Big smile

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

iTangled_25

IF-Stunnerz

iTangled_25

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slumdog

Originally posted by Steff_DMG

She is a actor, not a singer meant to sing, leave it, all cannot posses all qualities or traits !!
  I know but she shouldnt have tried to sing with such voice
She was encouraging right, you could have tuned to another channel !!

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 8:38am | IP Logged
^Thank You Steff.

She was just encouraging a contestant who was feeling low.
For god's sake.
I'd kill for that voice.I love it.

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Oooppsss I Liked A WRONG POST by mistake :S

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
i thought i made my point across with  my posts. apparently not. rani fans, lets just leave it. some people just will never understand...i mean what are you supposed to do to cheer up a person? she's not a singer for her to be perfect. this is sad...really sad and upsetting that some people don't know how to react in a situation to make a person smile and cheer up. no point in even arguing. this thread should be closed altogether!

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
ummm she wasnt singing to entertain any of us! singing is not a source of entertainment only, its also an interest & hobby...honestly i dnt have a voice tht sounds perfect for a singer....but nobody wud dare to stop me sing...i will sing whenever wherever i want....washrooms, wid frndz, bus, get togethers, picnik or sometimes sing to myselfLOL does it matter....we r called MUSICAL! Approve & in india...obviously music is within every situation & rani depicted one situation by singing to cheeer sum1 up...whats wrong with tht? we all play antakshari when we r bored! we dnt have to take only the "singers" to play...do we? dnt listen to the voice...listen to the emotion & meaning of the song...my rani rocks!Approve

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehak_Luvs_RaniCutiepie Rani

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Saalekh-

ummm she wasnt singing to entertain any of us! singing is not a source of entertainment only, its also an interest & hobby...honestly i dnt have a voice tht sounds perfect for a singer....but nobody wud dare to stop me sing...i will sing whenever wherever i want....washrooms, wid frndz, bus, get togethers, picnik or sometimes sing to myselfLOL does it matter....we r called MUSICAL! Approve & in india...obviously music is within every situation & rani depicted one situation by singing to cheeer sum1 up...whats wrong with tht? we all play antakshari when we r bored! we dnt have to take only the "singers" to play...do we? dnt listen to the voice...listen to the emotion & meaning of the song...my rani rocks!Approve
I agree.
Rani rocksApprove

Post Reply New Post

Go to top