Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thank you mallu! samaj seva is good...isn't it?๐Ÿ˜‰

now may be you and I need to put up a banner for the Friday night daddy dearest smackdown!!
gear up everyone for the smackdown of the century! get some popcorn and slushies!!!! yummmm๐Ÿ˜†
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
sure krups, i love popcorns, see popcorsn and lmndj twist have very same fate you see the corns when gets cooked they jumped out of the machine, now the plan that was also cooking will jump out of the maqsad machine too๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† what say ya???

Mallu
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

sure krups, i love popcorns, see popcorsn and lmndj twist have very same fate you see the corns when gets cooked they jumped out of the machine, now the plan that was also cooking will jump out of the maqsad machine too๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† what say ya???

Mallu

Nice analogy mallu!๐Ÿ˜†

that stupid plan is gonna burst out of the maksad machine and be doomed!!! hahahahah๐Ÿ˜ˆ
and soon enough..that very maksad machine will be rewired by our very own Spooky C3PO uncle and turned in to a JUKEBOX for his Nephew/niece's Lullaby machine.......

Twinkle twinkle little maksad
Oh how we wondered what we were
up above the idiotic line
like 3 retards in the disguise
twinkle twinkle little maksad
Oh how we fried it no wonder!!!

ummm sorry that was crappy......may be i should delete it๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by krupur1103 - 14 years ago
dee86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Mallu! ๐Ÿคฃ

How do you come up with these analogies?! This was spot on!!!

What can I say except 'jaisi maa waise bacche'... Waise the day the girls find out about the goddarn maqsad, they will make bharta of these thaali ke baingan...
_A_d_i_t_i_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krupur1103

<br><br><br><br><font color="#ff0000">Nice analogy mallu!๐Ÿ˜†<br><br>that stupid plan is gonna burst out of the maksad machine and be doomed!!! hahahahah๐Ÿ˜ˆ<br>and soon enough..that very maksad machine will be rewired by our very own Spooky C3PO uncle and turned in to a JUKEBOX for his Nephew/niece's Lullaby machine.......<br><br>Twinkle twinkle little maksad<br>Oh how we wondered what we were<br>up above the idiotic line<br>like 3 retards in the disguise<br>twinkle twinkle little maksad<br>Oh how we fried it no wonder!!!<br><br><br><br><br>ummm sorry that was crappy......may be i should delete it๐Ÿ˜•</font><br> of course not!!

@ GREEN ๐Ÿ˜† ..really funny... !!๐Ÿ˜†
_A_d_i_t_i_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lol!!!... i feel that this show is becoming more of a comedy of errors than a romantic suspense thriller!! what did i say?? romantic suspense thriller?? ๐Ÿคฃ
i bet no one can make such a joke out of it and laugh their heads off than we do ๐Ÿ˜†
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
heyy krups your poem was awesome๐Ÿคฃ

Mallu