Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soulmate_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
hey sneha plz transfer this topic to fan fiction or else ur topic will be closed by mods
snehajose17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
how to do that
you do it please i will give you my password and user because i trust you

Soulmate_Sana thumbnail
Originally posted by: snehajose17

how to do that

you do it please i will give you my password and user because i trust you

u can trust me dear
amnasmily96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well.... the name has been selected its benia!!! but the idea abt marriage is cool! i am imagining that mayur and sajan and benia r gonna b relatives and dey will go to holidays and picnic etc etc!! cooolll!!!
Wow !! The intro sounds great.You should really continue writing...
snehajose17 thumbnail

guys tommorow i will write but today there is a chance of writing maybe after according to my calculation i should be able to write after 2 hr 45 min

ANd guys i will only give 1st part and u all have to continue even i will be writing in between
GUys when u r writing it is the main point we r here do add romantic lines
iam not too good at it but still i ll try
😃
Soulmate_Sana thumbnail
Originally posted by: snehajose17

guys tommorow i will write but today there is a chance of writing maybe after according to my calculation i should be able to write after 2 hr 45 min

ANd guys i will only give 1st part and u all have to continue even i will be writing in between
GUys when u r writing it is the main point we r here do add romantic lines
iam not too good at it but still i ll try
😃

dear just go on i will try to continue but it may take time as im already writting 2 ff's and i have to update their part too
snehajose17 thumbnail

Ok guys here is my first part iam not so good at writing but blease bear me:

;PART 1

it is the first morning of sajan and bedia

(gunjan and dia get up at 5:00 and they go to the kitchen)

G: g morning, di

D: g morning gunjan

G: di mere jiji ute kya

D: nahi , so rahe he aur samrat mere mathlab mere jiji ute khya

G: nahi vese bhi ladkein panch bajhe tho utne wale nahi hai .

;D: ;gunjan , kal hamare zindagi ke sabse bada din tha na ?

G: ha me ne apni zindagi me bhi nahi socha tha ki meri shaadi ho gi wo bhi jisse me pyar karti thi.

mene kabhi nahi socha tha ki samrat jaisa ladka mujhse pyar kar bhatega.

D : ha gunjan, aur me to kabhi imagine bhi nahi kiya ki mei or benji ek huenge.

G : di, bhagwan sabke liye plan karta hai or unko apne plan ko safal karne se koi nahi rok saktha hai.(she looks at the clock and says )di bhaton bhaton me time nikel gaya hai . chalo saath khana bana the hai.

(they make chapathi and dal it is 7:45)

G: di me nahake aathi hu

D : tik hai gumjan me bhi nahane ja rahi hu , pehle ye sab me clean karti hu.

(they both go and take bath and come back to the kitchen )(they make coffeee and go to their rrespective rooms.

DIA's DRESS

GUNJAN's DRESS
IN SAJANS ROOM

(samrat is pretending to sleep and gunjan goes slowly she is little biit scared a little bit shy)

G: samrat uto (he is still pretending to sleep) pls uto (he does not wake up so she turns to go but suddenly samrat catches her hand and says kya apne pati ko bina bulaiye chalejaugi kya

G: ha, nahi kya?(she says being scared)

S: smiles and asks her to sit besides her and the talk and laugh (what i wrote was long but inbetween i was going to finish the light went of 2 times so i had to start writing again and again bymistakely i forgot the line so it became short please forgive me )

IN BEDIAs ROOM

(dia goes to call benji she is also scared and shy)

D: benji uto

(benji is pretending to sleep )

D: benji pls uto (he does not wake as u all know dia is not like gunjan she is very smart she goes to the bathroom takes a little water in her hands and goes near benji but when she takes her hand near his face he cacthes her hand suddenly she becomes scared )

B: meri biwi ye kya kar rahi thi?

D: kuch bhi to nahi (she says being scared

B: (he stands near diaand says) kuch nahi kar rahi this apne pathi se joot bologi kya

D: nahi , ha mera mathlab nahi

B: (he smiles and comes closer and closer to her and says in a deep and romantic voice mujhse joot bologi dia is too scared to say something  when he steps one step forward she moves one step backward then she is stopped by the wall he comes closer and closer more closer but dia smiles and becoming shy runs from there benji smiles seeing her running

Now guys u all continue

Iam sorry if there was not too much of romance between the couples but make sure that u guys write it.

And guys I have one request if u like my post please tell me which part u like the most

And please guys continue the story even note that this is a no limits story so any one can continue till any time

happy writing and wish me luck for my last exam😆
Edited by snehajose17 - 14 years ago
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wowow i love your part 1 plzz contuied soon
Soulmate_Sana thumbnail
hey sneha
all the best dear for exams
i loved ur  part 1 i will try to write next part but first lets see the others reaction but it may take time me to continue anyways ur part 1 was great i liked it
it means u will not continue right ok than lets give chance others to continue ok
love
sana