Bigg Boss Season 4

kamaal khan talking about raju's chaddi pulling

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

myhotdog

Groupbie

myhotdog

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 1:11am | IP Logged
kamaal khan talking about raju's chaddi pulling . some girls liking him very much Tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lcLshMl5wA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kamaal khan talking about raju's chaddi pulling" in Bigg Boss Season 4 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bunbutt_too

IF-Sizzlerz

bunbutt_too

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 1:38am | IP Logged
See here is proof positive that they are showing more interesting things on the news channels than in the actual show. Bring back KRK. Bring back Jaya. I am missing all her pavitra aatmas and KRK's issuperstar hattitude.

Edited by bunbutt_too - 28 October 2009 at 1:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarrior

myhotdog

Groupbie

myhotdog

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 4:00am | IP Logged
ha ha ha positive vibes :D

Post Reply New Post

Go to top