Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Today's scenes her acting came out well.. esp the scene she was forced to eat the sweet.. expressions came out well.. well done Pooja Keep it up.. Thumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-sshanta123123.Sunshine.desi_baby07sanw

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Varsha's acting of today" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nandalala

IF-Rockerz

Nandalala

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
I thought the sweet eating was a bit comical actually. She gulped it down in one go... It was as if she was starving...It would have been better if she took a small bite, and put the rest on her plate.   I also felt her expressions in the beginning were way too exaggerated...I know the kaka-kaki mess is bothersome, but she was acting like it was the end of the world. Her convo with Akshara was ok, but it was like they were in slow motion walking down that corridor...Ultimately though it may not be her fault if this is what she is asked to do by the creatives...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nishu174FAMSanu-shide

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

I thought the sweet eating was a bit comical actually. She gulped it down in one go... It was as if she was starving...It would have been better if she took a small bite, and put the rest on her plate.   I also felt her expressions in the beginning were way too exaggerated...I know the kaka-kaki mess is bothersome, but she was acting like it was the end of the world. Her convo with Akshara was ok, but it was like they were in slow motion walking down that corridor...Ultimately though it may not be her fault if this is what she is asked to do by the creatives...

um in comparison with all her previous acting, yesterday's really came out well.. take a look at these pics.. whatelse you can call this other than genuine acting??

Edited by lathika4u - 27 October 2009 at 8:29pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

FAMSsonalwadeanu-spiyualka.Sunshine.sanw.Senorita.desi_baby07

anu-s

IF-Dazzler

anu-s

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
The character of Varsha has to act in a state of sadness & shock  and pooja potrayed this very well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hide

FAMS

FAMS

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Lathika Iliked Varsha's acting in yesterdays episode.

hide

..Sanjana..

IF-Rockerz

..Sanjana..

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

She was pretty good!But this Kaka-kaki issue bored me!

hide

piyualka

IF-Dazzler

piyualka

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 1:16am | IP Logged

Pooja really acted well........

hide

desi_baby07

IF-Sizzlerz

desi_baby07

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 1:51am | IP Logged
She was really good... it was all natural. Pooja, great job! Nice expressions! :)

-aisha

hide

Post Reply New Post

Go to top