Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

aftvjunkie

IF-Dazzler

aftvjunkie

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
(Archus office) she is sat down remembering everything that sav aai said in the office about ruining manavs life ... then a guy said that satish is calling her into his office ... satish explains her work to do ... satish tells her to write up the things onto computer but she says she cant use a computer ... but he said to dictate it to someone who will type it up for you ... satish givs her some more files and then says not to be scared but to ask for help if she needs it ... satish tells archu to learn somethings about computers ... archu says she will try her best to get everything done on time ... satish said to leave at 6 so she can attend her night class at 8 ... but archu said that what will people think if you let me out one hour early ... satish explains that he is not giving her special treatment but he is doing this for anjali too ... (shraunis office) she is sat on her chair thinking of sachin but then chotu knocks on the door and gives her a letter ... shrauni opens it and sees it is from New York University and that Sachin has got the scholarship ... shrauni is really happy and goes out of her office but then sees sachin outside her office ... sachin said it was his turn to give her coffee ... shrauni says she doesnt want coffee but a party ... sachin is cinfused but then shrauni gives him the letter and sees he has got the scholarship ... he gets so excited that he grabs shraunis hands without realsing but when he realises he drops it and then shrauni encourages him to put effort into it ... sachin asked if she will be his support and that her support has become his life ...  (archus house) manju is making tea for baba and then aai asked her to make some for archu because she should be on her way home ... as aai walks out manju is babbling about being the servant of the house and how archu is out studying ... vaishu walks in and asks to help ... manju says no but to study instead ... manju says in her mind to tell baba about getting vinod a job from satish ... then baba would tell archu and and archu would tell satish ... manju reaches baba and talks about getting vinod a job there ... baba is shocked and aai says no because archu has just started and how can she talk to satish like that ... manju is trying to convince baba but baba agrees with aai ... baba says that vinod will get a job on his own ... manju says ok but then starts going on about how more money will come in but aai said that vinod wont like it ... manju starts to argue with aai and talks about all of the tension of the money is on vinod and how baba's pension has stopped ... then says she has no problem in giving her salary but what will happen to punni ... aai didnt like it how manju talked to baba and said if you give us the money you saved for punni then we will pay you back slowly ... manju goes on sayin that how everything thinks what she says is wrong ... then archu walks in and asks what is going on ... manju tells her to talk to satish ... but then archu just repeated what aai says ... manju says that archu is hesitating in asking for a job for vinod but did not hesitating when asking for a job for herself ... vaishu gets up angry as manju walks out and says wait till vinod finds out .. but aai said no becasue the end result might effect punni ... (manav's outside his house) manav is thinking about what sav aai was saying about what "happened" in the office while he is fixing a car ... (manavs house) vndu says to sachin and kakka that food is ready and she will serve them ... sav aai walks into the living room and sayy she is leaving ... sachin/kakka try to stop her but cant ... vandu runs out to get manav ... manav is trying to persuade aai but she wont listening, she didnt like it how he talked to her today ... kakka tries to say something but sav aai is not listening  and says manav wont listen to her but keep singing bajans about archu ... manav says she cant go then he made a kasam ... aai says ok you dont want me to leave but he will ave to listen to her on one thing ...aai goes n gets divorce papaers and says to sign them ... everyone is shocked ... sav aai says to choose between aai of wife ...

Edited by *Resham* - 28 October 2009 at 12:02am

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

indy1979webkapRamyarbatra98921royallifetimefanChomelshalukalraahcirDayalNandwaniBsankafeefa20AMSTjerkszeestar1RaviSharmavnb2005saggi80anjalisawletherimsimbelvin92pritijoshidhan0022nirvA HUGE FANHeenapenigma6slares2005USnookwaydivya221k-kimyauzeeALUJNA21rima001KhaLidaHcimbakptlmushkan_2003AbhiAnij&b84sihubookbrain007babu2008punjabi#1icy_deviltoothbrush13Roark.Mandy.*Resham*nivedithaMissArshi-.Angel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written/Vid/Pix Update 27th October" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MissArshi-

IF-Sizzlerz

MissArshi-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
thnx for the written update :) ..

i can see the beginning of new rishta btwn Sachin n Shrauni, I hope atleast this one is a pavitra rishta, looks like sachin really feels sthg to Shrauni

i hate sentiMENTAL blackmails, they r so stupid, how can a man choose btwn his wife n his mother ? A mother gave a life while a wife will support him till the end of this life and will also prove he's a man .. then how can he choose ? Manav plz do NOT sign !!
i hate Savita, she's so .. Censored
kaka , sachin, vandu plz do something !!

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 5:03pm | IP Logged

I hate Manav and Archana divorcing too but she is doing nothing to save her marriage, why should they remain married?

Aww, I am happy for Sachin at least there are some good things happening to Manav and his family!

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
oh god damn hell with tht aaiAngry cant she just mind her own businessWacko

westindiangeets

Groupbie

westindiangeets

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
I had such great hopes for this serial .... how can it be about Manav's and Archu's pavitra rishta when they don't even have one? maybe I am missing something.... please creative people involved don't drag issues!!!!

sajibabe

sajibabe

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
 thanks for fantastic update i hate ekta shows for many reasons and one being she makes mockery of everytrhing in her show,she always portrays police as karupt,villians getting away with murder,women shown as brainless & doormats; education system as a joke
a small town goon sachin gets scholarship in few seconds,whilst in reality people go through so much hardship to gain one
but the creatives at balaji as always brainless,think scholarship is a local bus ticket that you can get it in one second
the stars might change but the concept of her shows will never change,her hey days have passed in a year's time,balaji will be left wondering,where to take there mandi bazaar of basless capers

Edited by sajibabe - 27 October 2009 at 8:12pm

pooh1612

IF-Rockerz

pooh1612

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
thks fr the update

muneera19

IF-Dazzler

muneera19

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update..
this old folks are getting into my nerves!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top