Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Bandini 27th October

The episode starts with everyone in the hall. Hiten is saying that their mother is dead but this woman has confused him. Santo comes there and Maulik says that maybe the woman upstairs is their mother and then says what Taru is saying maybe true. Hiten sticks to his point. Maulik points out the Birwa fact once again. Hiten argues it and states she may have heard it somewhere but then think says how does she know the lori ma use to sing. Everyone gains interest.

Anamika in the room in deep thought when champakali walks in with milk. She is leaving when Anamika stops her and she asks do I look like your Malikin. Champakali is like that is what everyone is saying and leaves.

SanRaj. DM the woman who died in my arms was Subhi and I can never forget that and everyone was there. Santo asks what happened to Malikin? DM says that there was a railway accident. It shows Anamika having a train flashback. Back to DM saying he didn't believe it when he heard about it, we always use to understand each other and that day she was trying to say something to me and I didn't understand what she meant and she died. Santo puts her hand on his hand when Anamika screams. SanRaj go to her room.

She broke the glass of milk, her hand is bleeding and she has glass in her hand. DM takes the glass out and Anamika holds onto his shoulder, Santo looking on and then DM asks what happened. Anamika starts talking cryptic about blood on the face, and how the whole face has been destroyed. She mentions the train accident. Santo has flashbacks of the doctors words and Ba's words about the train accident, then DM words as well.

Taru and Maulik in the hall. DM is leaving when they ask him where he is going? DM says to the ashram, to find out a solution to this problem. Maulik is like today even day wants to know the truth when he refused to believe that she can be his wife, but what happened today. Taru is like because I spoke to him today about this woman. Maulik is like what is the truth? Taru is like I am not sure, but once she gets her memory back only Subhi knows that you are my son. Taru leaves and Maulik is left to think.

At the ashram with the doctor, DM wants to know when she will get her memory back as this woman has destroyed the peace in the house, especially his wife's Santo's. The doctor says she is unsure. DM goes onto say it is important for him to know as without this how can Santo get her right of being my wife, where is this Anamika from? I need answers. Doc tells him to relax and she will sort out the treatment as well. She gives him a form and says you need Anamika to fill this out.

Santo is thinking when Meghna is walking past. She tells her to be DM's room, you are his wife. Santo agrees but she mentions Anamika. Meghna is like this has effected everyone in the house but that doesn't mean you give up your right, has any member given up their right, you have a right over his life and as for Anamika, I am sure she isn't Subhi. Meghna sends her to her room and gives her a hug. Santo leaves.

DM thinking in his room, Santo walks in and goes to the cupboard, she takes a duvet out and places it on the bed and tells DM to sleep as it is late. DM says I am not sleepy but you can go to sleep, Santo looks at him. DM is having a flashback. Subhi is getting DM to write her name, and then he writes it and she is making fun of him. They are having a debate about using left and right hands and then he gets her to write his name. He makes fun of her writing. Back to the present DM gets an idea. Santo is like what? DM says Subhi knew how to write with her left hand. DM tells Santo to come with him.

Anamika's room, SanRaj go in. DM ask about her health, he tells her to fill out the form about the further treatment. She takes the pen in her left hand, Santo and DM panic then she changes hand. Santo and DM are happy. Anamika is like ouch and says her hand hurts and then she signs with her left hand.

DM says he doesn't believe that Anamika is Subhi. Santo responds by saying she wrote with her left hand. DM says loads of people are left handed so are they all Subhi. Santo is like she can be. DM says she can't be Subhi, I don't believe it. Santo says then why is she still in this house if you don't believe it. Santo shocked by what she is says and looks down. DM says there is nothing wrong with what you have said, you have the right to ask me this, DM explains to her she is the Malikin of Dharampur as well, you will also have to think about the people of the town as well, I am your husband but I am also Malik, and we have a responsibility to the people, so this is why we are looking after that woman, he also agrees with what she said and says we aren't keeping that woman in our house for the rest of our lives, and he wipes away her tears and shays we will send her home. They hug.

Anamika is walking past Hiten's room when she spots his guitar. She goes in and is looking at the guitar. Kaddu sees her and asks her what she is doing there. Anamika asks about the guitar. Kaddu says it is Hiten's, ma gave it to him. Anamika says I don't know why but I thought that there was something written behind it, but I can't remember anything. She returns the guitar and leaves. Kaddu is shocked. A flashback of a young Kaddu and Hiten. Subhi gives Hiten the guitar and Hiten is all grateful and Kaddu is like this was my idea,  he thanks her as well. Hiten tells Subhi to write something at the back of the guitar, she writes something. Kaddu is shocked as to how Anamika knew that. Kaddu is also questioning the fact whether she is Subhi or not.

Episode ends!

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

indy1979MC4821ritakaykireiimvatsaputtiahcirchhedaswarajgir~~~Sweta~~~anjalisawle***Anu***Swiss Mallufunny25rita7482mahalaxmikArsha85crazyballSri_Nidhideepa911kripsyBidaaifan09-Jiya-Gauri22bookbrain007sihupunjabi#1soap-criticpiyualkaRoarkanna44ashbipashapaljayuknaik99rpmenonapknfjholDew-dropammoosAnu-Reddystranger2rose

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 27th October" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Thank you......

I have a feeling Moti is behind this to create a rift between Santo and DM...

I love the way DM console Santu and he hugged her...He understand the turbulance that is in Santu's heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

MeghaSRKLover

IF-Sizzlerz

MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
OMG, blood on the face and the whole face had been destroyed? i remember someone here said that thats what happened and the doc found the pic of subhi and done plastic surgery based on the pic! it makes sense :D (hope it is this)

nikita_88

Bidaaifan09

Bidaaifan09

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful up date. I loved the entire episode but the one with the she who shall not be named. I loved the argument between DM and Santu, the talk afterward and the hug they are well on their way to falling deeply in love with one another. My only concern is the imposter knowing so much but I was thinking in the written up date you mentioned blood on the face and that the whole face has been destroyed maybe she meet Subdubra on the train and they were talking about kids and other things and she was showing her the necklace that her kids got her and a picture of DM and her and when the accident happened they found the picture of dm's wife and the necklace with her and they assumed that this was what the woman looked like and few surgery's later she looks like Subdubra. Just my take on this insane track but I do like the fact that it is allowing DM and Santu to grow closer.

nikita_88

soap-critic

IF-Dazzler

soap-critic

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Thank you Nikita for this detailed update. It looks like Anamika is working one person at a time - first Hiten and now Kaddu. Next are going to be Ba-Bapuji.

We wil have to be patient and stay focused on the lead pair as this might turn out to be one stretched out frustrating track for the viewers.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tunisiannikita_88

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks niki..

I doubt MEhgna behind all these... she just disappeared from the reception when Anamika arrived..... and she feels to be over sweet towards Santu....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Reddynikita_88

Anu-Reddy

IF-Sizzlerz

Anu-Reddy

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammoos

Thanks niki..

I doubt MEhgna behind all these... she just disappeared from the reception when Anamika arrived..... and she feels to be over sweet towards Santu....

E.X.A.C.T.L.Y  I have been thinking abt it, why not she behind this? I mean she is the one who knew Subhi the most Ouch , I mean closely , so she could be the one behind this saazish ConfusedConfused

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
You too think the same way Anu.... i strongly doubt its Meghna...Geek

Anu-Reddy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top