So Glad Excel Is Back In D Picture

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
 it's amazing how the CV's managed to do it but am so happy excel made a comeback

with the silly treatment & pathetic ruining of the morena track (that we were so looking forward to) by bui & later the stupid confusion btw MayUr with the only saving grace 4 it being SaJan' confession 😡

somehow no matter how stupid they get the story here we know there wont be annoying bui' around no bablooji drama or truly a mind-boggling father who sent his daughter back (m glad he did it) in just 1 day after meeting' em 😕

excel couldn't have been more awaited

Edited by aahana86 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LUCYRIBEI thumbnail
yes
i'm also happy that we get to see excel college masti
nice topic

love lucy
Soulmate_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes
im too soooooo glad tha we r back to college

sonialive4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah nice to see them studying.....honestly i completly 4gtten dat it ws a colg drama....thanx Cvs for reminding us dat its still colg based show......
Soulmate_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sonialive4u

yeah nice to see them studying.....honestly i completly 4gtten dat it ws a colg drama....thanx Cvs for reminding us dat its still colg based show......

u r too funny but right point i too totally forgot that this was a college based show we should thanx cv for reminding us about this
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
very much so happy tht we are back in action in excel colege!!masti..fun and classes...exams...dates..nit meets...oooo..lots more to wait for in mumbai..let all be perfect with  mayur..then we all are set to go ffor some lovely moments of mayur and sajan!
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes, even m glad Excell clg is back , I really missd the clg .. to me, MJHT = Excel clg loll .. m so glad the masti is back :)
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
agree 100%
me too very happy............excel is finally back in action ...........yesssssss
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree it was a nice change! I liked seeing Shukhla and CJ and the class halls/ and the class room! haha..
Neha-KSGian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yes
i'm also happy that we get to see excel college masti