Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Didnt Sameer get what he wanted?

-Mansi- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys..Im new to this forum..but I have watched the show from the start.😳 I had a big n serious doubt about this SaVni track!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Sameer's plan for the badla was maybe getting married to Avni and then ditching her..or maybe getting her pregnant and then not agreeing to the hush-bush wedding they had and agreeing to be the father of her child.....I am saying this..only after seeing that Sameer wanted to consumate their relationship..If he didnt want all this track coming in...Why was he was he so keen on making Avni believe him..and trust him..that consumating the relation is not wrong? He himself is confused by the actions happenning around him..and he keeps making poor Avni sad..

This track is common but interesting too. I loved the way Avni potrayed her emotions saying she is preganant and Sameer after seconds pause saying 'What". They have got an excellent scope to perform!πŸ‘

No offence to any character..I lovee both of them too.😳

Would love to know others POV!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think his plan was to somehow hurt Ila through avni. But now he feels that he is being unfair to avni.
-Mansi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sistu

I think his plan was to somehow hurt Ila through avni. But now he feels that he is being unfair to avni.

That would only happen..If he upset Avni..or made her cry..but yeah..in some of his expressions he expressed what he was doing was so wrong!

Thanks for replying.😊
sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I guess he did want to upset her but he has this side o him that tells him that it is wrong.
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Guess he dint expct it so soooooooon !! heheeeπŸ˜‰
dnt knw wat he was thnkn..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• or mayb he dnt thnk abt preggy thng at all... he jus wantd her to b completely dependent on hm.. so wen he leaves her she shud feel totally destroyed for being physicaly n emotionally being so attached to hm
...😭🀒

n well he is a poor confused soul who is gng to b evn mre confused wen he reaches coma as our pri is surely gng to crack his head open wth a huge hathoda [ okkkk... no need 4 dat...i guess.. those hooottt hathoda lyk haath 😳😳or shall i say sunny paaji ishhtyle dialog" woh dai kilo ka hath" hi kaafi hai !!!!😍] Meet u in ICU samz !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†sure nw ICU will get hotter too !!s
[courtey samz..]πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
n luvd his "WHATTTTTTTTTTT ????"😲 2day.. he was too gud in dat scene !!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

By the way...welcm here dear !! ⭐️ .. nice post !!πŸ‘πŸΌ

luv niki..😊
Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 14 years ago
Autumn_Bliss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey dear..welcome to the forum..so that means you were a silent reader..*wink*..no i don't think so..as i think he did that because somewhere in his heart..he loves her and he did not think of revenge at that time..
-Mansi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Divzfan

Hey dear..welcome to the forum..so that means you were a silent reader..*wink*..no i don't think so..as i think he did that because somewhere in his heart..he loves her and he did not think of revenge at that time..

Yeah..thanks! I was more of a silent reader!πŸ˜‰ I know poor soul..hes dead now! But my point is..y did he wanna consumate their relationship...im still wondering........πŸ˜•
Autumn_Bliss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
for playing with Avni's feelings..i think
nikita_88 thumbnail
I think it was part of his revenge but he is feeling guilty about it now and deep deep down somewhere he still cares for her!
-Mansi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lifez_Beautiful

Guess he dint expct it so soooooooon !! heheeeπŸ˜‰
dnt knw wat he was thnkn..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• or mayb he dnt thnk abt preggy thng at all... he jus wantd her to b completely dependent on hm.. so wen he leaves her she shud feel totally destroyed for being physicaly n emotionally being so attached to hm
...😭🀒

n well he is a poor confused soul who is gng to b evn mre confused wen he reaches coma as our pri is surely gng to crack his head open wth a huge hathoda [ okkkk... no need 4 dat...i guess.. those hooottt hathoda lyk haath 😳😳or shall i say sunny paaji ishhtyle dialog" woh dai kilo ka hath" hi kaafi hai !!!!😍] Meet u in ICU samz !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†sure nw ICU will get hotter too !!s
[courtey samz..]πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
n luvd his "WHATTTTTTTTTTT ????"😲 2day.. he was too gud in dat scene !!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

By the way...welcm here dear !! ⭐️ .. nice post !!πŸ‘πŸΌ

luv niki..😊

Wow! Such a colourful post! Lightened up my mood!πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for replying! Im glad you agreed to my point! Yes! He is such a hottie! *sigh*😍