Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 8:14am | IP Logged

(Tired to PM this, but seems like Sabrina had blocked me)

Heyy Sabrina , I just saw your topic in the suggestions/comments forum, and it took me by surprise. I'll take the chance to apologize to you as well... I can understand that you and your friends may have just been having fun with the topic which got trashed, and i did not get offended by it at all, infact I didn't even know it happened till way later it got trashed. I know we have our differences, but I don't see why they can't be resolved. As many issues on I-F have been coming up, I thought we might as well sort this out too.. At the end of the day, I-F is just a website, and I have to admit that i got carried away in our disputes that i could of avoided as well. But yes, I hope we are alright now, and we can maintain healthy discussions and start of on a good pathSmile

@ Sanya_21, roxthefox, gossip girl, indn inn0cence and Dark Love, My apologizes to you guys as well. I'm sure we could of started of on a better path, but I don't see why its too late now. Once again apologizes for anything that may have offended you in the past. Can't think of any1 else who had a problem with me, but if there is anyone else i missed out...my apologizes to them as well. :)

But yes, you can't clap with one hand, both sides were at fault, and i hope we can all solve our differences for once :)

Cheers, - DB

Edited by DramaholicVibes - 27 October 2009 at 11:21am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.psycho_angelAnhdara13mimi0295Sano88Angelic_JJess.-Gaganjot-.DontKnow.-ialwayswill--Jwalamukhi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Apologies to a few members.." in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DramaholicVibes

(Tired to PM this, but seems like Sabrina had blocked me)

Heyy Sabrina , I just saw your topic in the suggestions/comments forum, and it took me by surprise. I'll take the chance to apologize to you as well... I can understand that you and your friends may have just been having fun with the topic which got trashed, and i did not get offended by it at all, infact I didn't even know it happened till way later it got trashed. I know we have our differences, but I don't see why they can't be resolved. As many issues on I-F have been coming up, I thought we might as well sort this out too.. At the end of the day, I-F is just a website, and I have to admit that i got carried away in our disputes that i could of avoided as well. But yes, I hope we are alright now, and we can maintain healthy discussions and start of on a good pathSmile

Cheers, - DB

Oh I'm so sorry! Yes I blocked you at first, forgot to unblock you! I'll do that right now.

Exactly, I agree when you say we can solve our differences. It's useless fighting, and neither of us are getting anything out of it. Let's start over, I think that'll be a good idea. Yes, I-F is just a website, and we all got carried away, so, sorry.

I hope we can be friends or atleast start fresh. :P

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.Dark LoveAngelic_JJess.-dramaholic-roxthefox-Jwalamukhi-lavienrose

zainab25

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sabrinaa.Angelic_JJess.-dramaholic-roxthefox-Jwalamukhi-

roxthefox

IF-Sizzlerz

roxthefox

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks DB, apology accepted. Let's start afresh! Hopefully you won't find our words maligned with poison anymore! Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_J-dramaholic--Jwalamukhi-

-CaughtYou-

IF-Rockerz

-CaughtYou-

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Many apologies going onOuch, I am just glad all is falling into place and that differences are being solved Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_J-dramaholic--Jwalamukhi-

psycho_angel

IF-Dazzler

psycho_angel

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 4:49am | IP Logged
err...me too...its good to sort out all differences and end rivalries....now we can all breathe easy i guess

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 5:01am | IP Logged
LOL i lost count with so many people hating me ..

But yes, I'm truely sorry, and i hope we can start of as friends now :)

@: Zainab & aditi - sorry 4 leaving you guys out, but i'm sorry 2 you too :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

psycho_angelroxthefox

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 7:29am | IP Logged
DB: U are really nice from heart and nobody is gonna hate you i am happy all the issue has been resolved.. ..:D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-dramaholic-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top