Celebrity Fan Clubs

:..: Angelic JACQUELINE FERNANDES Fanclub:..:

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Mariha_LoveIF

Mariha_LoveIF

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 7:58am | IP Logged

Hey Guys and Galzz .. this FC is for the new comer jacqueline/Jacky..

I found her so sweet dats why I decided to make a FC for her..Join this FC NOWWWW!   

:: GALLERY ::
Here ..are some gorgeous and so cute pictures of Jacky...Check dem out!

***************************************************************************

Biography ::

Jacqueline Fernandez is a beauty queen from Sri Lanka who competed in Miss Universe 2006.

With her homeland of Sri Lanka breaking into civil war and facing economic collapse, Jacqueline and her family moved to Bahrain. She has three siblings, two brothers and an elder sister. In Bahrain where she had most of her schooling, where she was motivated to do well and excelled in events such as Athletics, Drama and many other fields, she especially enjoyed Track and Field.

Having a passion for cultures and languages she also joined the Berlitz school of languages, where she learned to speak Spanish and improve her French and Arabic, she also picked up Horse Riding.

According to her: "Being independent and accomplished was imperative to me and I always demanded the best of myself. Perfectionism is my strongest asset."

After her schooling in Bahrain, she was awarded a Scholarship to study at the University of Sydney, where she pursued a degree in Media and Communications in Sydney, Australia.

Having the ambition to do something for her country, she competed in Miss Universe 2006. She has worked as an anchorwoman on one of Sri Lanka's business programs called "Lanka Business Report". She also writes a weekly column for a national newspaper, the "Daily mirror". Jackie also has a non-profit organisation in Sri Lanka focusing on empowering the underprivileged.

Jacqueline Fernandez has played the role of Princess Jasmine in her first film, a Bollywood production Aladin directed by Sujoy Ghosh also starring Amitabh Bachchan and Ritesh Deshmukh.

Edited by Mariha_Kapoor - 27 October 2009 at 10:28am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":..: Angelic JACQUELINE FERNANDES Fanclub:..:" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mariha_LoveIF

Mariha_LoveIF

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 8:01am | IP Logged
reserved

Mariha_LoveIF

Mariha_LoveIF

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Now u can post jackianzzz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top