Members Lounge

PLZZZ HELP!!

krishma thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

HI, GUYS

Remember I wrote about my friend who gets bullyed in school, well she said to her friends stop bulling me and they broke up with her. Now she wants to be there friend again but she doesnt no what to do.

They havent broken up with her properly, but some of them blank her and some talk to her. Shes really upset!😭

please can u give her some advise!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krishma thumbnail

also they pick on by calling her fat. Shes not fat, i think shes is the preetist girl out of all friends, shes just a bit chubby but shes really sweet!

I personly think they r jelous of her because they tell not to cut her hair and not to wear desighner clothes how dumb can u get!

bas02 thumbnail
what i don't understand is why your friend wants to be friends with people who bully herπŸ˜•I think she should ignore them, and move on, I am sure she is capable of making new and better friends, and by moving on she can show those people she doesn't need to rely or depend on their so called 'friendship'.My advice to her is to move away from these people and start afresh.
shahidlover24 thumbnail
i agree wit bas! if they were true friendz they wouldn't have bullied her
-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also agree with u basanti. I also think that she should ignore these cruel people who are her so-called friends.
pearldrop thumbnail

No heaven can come to us
unless our hearts find rest in today.
Take heaven!
No peace lies in the future
which is not hidden
in this present little instant.

Take peace!

Me pearly Here , Plz be my Friend too *πŸ˜ƒ

sana_usa thumbnail
i wish her best of luck and don't be friends with them at all coz they r not true friends or even meant too be!!
rabeeak2003 thumbnail
What kind of friends are those? those are not friends. I agree with basanti😊
popkurn thumbnail

i agree with u all what type of friends are they?

I also was in the same situation as ur friend Krishma! I wanted to hang out with the "cool kids" even though they didnt like me and they just used me...so well i left them and went back to my old friends that respected me and friends that i could trust and have fun with!

sooo....anyways

ur friend needs to know the difference between "TRUE FRIENDS" and "FRIENDS" they are not her true friends and she doesnt deserve those filthy people as her friends im sure ur friend is nice and sweet she needs to know the difference between those two! hope this helps!😊

Good Luck!😊

krishma thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pearldrop

No heaven can come to us
unless our hearts find rest in today.
Take heaven!
No peace lies in the future
which is not hidden
in this present little instant.

Take peace!

Me pearly Here , Plz be my Friend too *πŸ˜ƒ