Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Hey Guys ,.

I got no hopes from Icha as she wont say anything or wat ever happend btw the 4 of them and my only and last hope and that too if creatives didnot loose theior minds again is on damini .......................

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Damini Plz dont disappont us" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

navaneeta

navaneeta

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 6:48am | IP Logged
I don't think Damini would also say anything .... everyone would believe that Ichcha by her wish refused to marry Veer and so Tappu married him to save reputation of the families .... I have no hope in this serial. Now Damini and Ichhca should go back to basti .... loife would be much better there.

roshaaan

IF-Sizzlerz

roshaaan

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 8:49am | IP Logged
i hate creatives for this ...... hate them ....... abb zubaan par talaha lag jana hai unk moh pr

Zeenu

Zeenu

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
I think this time she won't disappoint us!!!! let's see what happens tomorrow... hope the pre-cap is real and not a dream!!!

smittu

Goldie

smittu

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

yes, the precap gives us some hope.....may be Icha doesnt speak the truth , but I guess Damini does....but the real truth is with VEer, he knows the actual sequence of events, as to what happened after waht....pls Veer, ur truth is also very impt, that will reveal Tappu's evil intentions....because what Damini is saying might help Tappu garner some sympathy frm all, but if Veer also reveals about Tappu's behavior, then, all will know that the suicide thing was a drama , a well payed drama...and lets not forget that its not solely Tappu's mistake here, mausiji is equally responsible, bcoz without mausiji's support, Tappu coulndt have done all this......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RIVERDelena-cious

neenu55

IF-Dazzler

neenu55

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 1:30am | IP Logged

veer is not there

damini telling all the truth to jogi takur but in veer's absence

regalla

Goldie

regalla

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 2:43am | IP Logged
but he was there only in yesterday's episode.. i dont think he would have left before getting the reasons/reply from Ichcha's side. so when Damini speaks the truth, he must be there only...

sudss

Goldie

sudss

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 3:44am | IP Logged
hope it isnt another dream sequence they are showing in the precap... its too much of incredible things already... now please stop all these and make things clear... no matter from whose mouth - we dont care who says it, but put an end to all these drama. there would be ppl who are so stupid, but how can all of them be so stupid at the same time?? enough is enough

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniregalla

Post Reply New Post

Go to top