Fan Fictions

Short Stories: Kaun Hai Woh [Mayur] :Promo: Pg 132 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 134

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*mishu*~

<font color="#0000cc">very sad first part<br>but waiting to read the nxt one<br>continue soon<br></font>

thanks.....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Short Stories: Kaun Hai Woh [Mayur] :Promo: Pg 132 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

annie07

IF-Stunnerz

annie07

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 3:35am | IP Logged
mahak, beautifully written, wen r u updating?

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajpalyogesh81

<font size="5">Why is this all happening? I can't see 'em like this! </font>

Cry

me too.......

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annie07

mahak, beautifully written, wen r u updating?

thanks..... i m updating it today.......

preksha07

preksha07

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 6:57am | IP Logged
awesome yaar.....add me to ur pm list.....do cont. soon......i m waiting to read it's happy part.......

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preksha07

awesome yaar.....add me to ur pm list.....do cont. soon......i m waiting to read it's happy part.......

thanks..

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 7:09am | IP Logged

mayur forever part 2

hey frd i think i have to extend this one.....this one is too short but the one which i will update tomorrow will bear big one and has a surprise element for u in the end.....so do bear with this short update.....

mayank's house-

mayank- Agar nupur mujhse baat nahi karna chahti hai to koi baat nahi hai......ab main use pareshan nahi karoonga......bas main to use batana chahta tha ki kyun main usse baat nahi kar paaya tha.....kyun main use chod kar vapas chala aaya tha.....par ab main kya karoon???? Woh to mujhse koi baat hi nahi karna chahti hai.....ab main use apna pyaar ka vishwaas kaise dilaaon????? Main kyun us din use chod kar chala gaya tha main use kaise bataon?

Someone heard him say that....

Nupur' house-

Nupur- main ab mayank ke chalawe mein nahi aaungi......bas,....bahut ho chukka hai....aakhir kitni baar main mayank ko maaf kar doon????? Aur kis liye? Ab main aur mayank ek doosre se door rahenge.....had to gayi hai mere sabra ki.....aakhir main hi kyun sab kuch karoon???? Mujhe bhi hurt hota hai......

Nupur was all teary.....while gunjan heard her saying all this......she was shocked.....

Gunjan- di tum ro kyun rahi ho?

Nupur saw gunjan and she then thought that she had to act strong for everyone......she wiped off her tears.....

Nupur- kuch nahi gunjan......lagta hai aankh mein kuch chala gaya hai......

Gunjan- di tum mujhse jhooth nahi bol sakti ho.....u can't.....maine tumhari aur mayank ki saari baatein sun li hain.....kya hua hai di????

Nupur was now hysterical.....she told everything to gunjan.....that how mayank didn't came......how she waited and waited for him......how he went away to Mumbai without even telling her........

Gunjan- dir ro mat.....itna sab kuch ho gaya aur tumne mujhe batya bhi nahi????? Kyun di?

Nupur- main nahi chahti thi ki gunjan teri khushiyon par paani phir jaaye....tujhe badi mushkil se khushiyan mili thi.....aur main tere un palon ko barbaad nahi karna chahti thi.....

Gunjan- di tum aisa kyun sochti ho? Tumhe pata hai ki main to ab khush hoon.....par main apni di ki is halat par khush kaise ho sakti hoon????? Di tumne hamesha I mera hoasla badhaya.....har stage show par mujhe hausla diya.....par maine....maine tumhare liye kya kiya hai???? Main to hamesha hi apni zindagi mein itni vyast rahi ki main tumhare bare mein soch hi nahi paayi....main tumhe kabhi bhi hausla nahi de paayi......yahan tak ki maine us show ko bhi miss kar diya jisne mayank ne tumhe propose kiya tha......

Nupu now started feeling nostalgic.....how mayank had came near her......how he had proposed her......how he had kissed her on her cheek.....how......

Gunjan- di tum mere bare mein kitna sochti ho aur main......main kabhi bhi tumhe samajh hi nahi paayi.....maine to hamesha hi tumhe pareshan kiya......i m sorry di....jab bhi tumhe meri zaroorat thi...main kabhi tumhare saath nahi thi.....

Nupur was now feeling bad.....gunjan was crying bitterly......

Nupur- gunjan chup ho jaao.....

Gunjan- di tum mayank ko apni baat kehna ka ek mauka to de do....

Nupur- nahi......usne mujhe bahut chot pahunchayi hai.....

Gunjan- di par pyaar bhi to woh hi tumse karta hai.....

Nupur now looked at her......she was telling the truth......he was the one who took care of her......who loved her.....

Gunjan- di yeh mat dekho ko woh nahi aa paaya.....yeh dekho ki woh tumse kitna pyaar karta hai tabhi to woh tumhe manane ke liye Mumbai aaya.....

Nupur thinking.....Gunjan was so true.....he did came to me.....he came for me......he missed his studies for me......he too came before vacations just to meet me......

Gunjan- aur di.....use ek mauka to milna hi chahiye tumhe yeh batane ke liye ki woh us din kyun nahi aa paaya tha.....ho sakta hai ki uski koi majboori ho.....

Nupur then thought that haan.....mayank mujhse baar baar keh raha tha ki main uski baat sun loon.....par main.....maine uski koi baat nahi suni.....kyun????? mujhe uski ek baar baat sun leni chahiye thi...

Nupur- tu theek keh rahi hai.....mujhe mayank ko ek mauka dena chahiye.....use bhi uski baat kehne ka poora hak hai.....

Gunjan hugged her- yeh hui na meri di waali baat.....

while nupur had decided that she will give at least one chance to mayank so that he can tell her why he didn't came to her.....

to be continued........

hey frds.......that's it for now.......in the next part u will see mayur going to talk.......entry of adiraj....but mayur will be together.......so stay tuned......mayur forever........

Edited by mahaklovesmayur - 04 November 2009 at 7:52am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

Anonymus PJPremeer_01luvmayurmayur_fannaina0123heena.damorpreksha07prerna_agrawal-Nabeeha-maria_awanadi_guptabhavana92prachi06kirti123-Zoya-ranbir_lekha-Illusion-preethisA-N-S-H-I-K-AShwePooSobtiObsession~*mishu*~MyInspirationzannie07Krishna_SouravNikki_Titli

ShwePoo

IF-Rockerz

ShwePoo

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 7:17am | IP Logged
nice update....plzz make the next update long....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top