Debate Mansion

gay marriages shudd b aloowedd?? (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 10

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 5:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

baz786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "gay marriages shudd b aloowedd?? (Page 7)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chal_phek_mat

chal_phek_mat

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneha0601

Originally posted by chal_phek_mat

and trust me live-in relationship has less headaches than a marriage, my opinion is someone really wants to jump in a painful exercise, lets not be discriminating, let them N'joy

I cannot say for sure that I fully agree on this aspect! I mean if that was true, no one would marry in the real sense of it... At the end of it, I feel live-in relationships are much more a head-ache than marriages, and i'll give you my two-cents on why:

1) One can almost always live with the fear of the partner finding someone else, so where does the trust factor go then?

2) Children: I think that's always been the biggest question for live-in relationships! So, at the end, you'll marry just because there is a child on the way? Big question...

Oh I fully agree that the shackles of marriage would never stop someone who really wants to get out, but in marriage, one has at the very least a sense of commitment, a sense of belonging and a sense of duty, which even during the hardest times, may work out very well!...

Oh perhaps just because I am such a strong believer in marriages, am I speaking like that! LOL

Do not get me wrong, I am certainly not against live-in relationships! After all, everyone is relative to the circumstances and choices of a person... You do want you want, just live and let live... Tongue

Cheers,
Sneha
One can only warn folks that there is no water in the pond, dont jump, but if someone still wants to go ahead and jump, you should get the best camera possible to capture the unbeleivable imagesLOL

Edited by chal_phek_mat - 29 October 2009 at 5:19am

baz786

IF-Sizzlerz

baz786

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

@ Baz: This is by no means against you.

Just wanted to know your point of view - so what I am seeing is that morally/logically you are not against same sex marriage/union, but religiously you are against it? If so, thn I can understand where you are standing because I too have dealt with the same dillemma.

Exactly labib

i have no problem with gays as such

just religiously according to my beliefs it is wrong

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 5:37am | IP Logged

Sorry to Interrrrrrrrrpt!!  I think Mr.Bean is a GayWinkTongueLOL

baz786

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 6:01am | IP Logged

baz786

baz786

IF-Sizzlerz

baz786

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Sorry to Interrrrrrrrrpt!!  I think Mr.Bean is a GayWinkTongueLOL

Believe

nice of u to add some homour here buddy LOL

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahikhan

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

It better be allowed, RTH and I are planning on getting married this December. Embarrassed
LOL good good what abt roa planning thu?nah just curious since she was supposed to marry four IF gals including me you,RTH and middyEmbarrassedWink im looking forward for you to get married to herTongue

Oh noes! When did this happen? I'm not one to go around like that. Did I really say I would take 4 wives? Are you sure you are not mistaking me for ROA who took 4 wives? I proposed first to Ajnu and we decided on a winter wedding. Since ROA is also special, I agreed for her to be my second wifey. Ajnu knows that and hopefully won't kill me for it.

But Ajnu knows how dedicated and committed I am, and how much I love her. Sorry this RTH belongs to Ajnu.Embarrassed Yes the marriage takes place in December. Big smile

baz786

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 8:09am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top