Debate Mansion

gay marriages shudd b aloowedd?? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 3 Page 10

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Hey CNH!!...

Gay marriages... Why do I have a feeling we've discussed this so much before?? I'll have to dig out some old threads just for you!!..Tongue

In a very short analysis, I just feel each of us is a HUMAN being, and at the end of the day, our choices make up who we are! It surely doesn't mean that if I am sure I would not be homosexual that I can't allow others to live by their choices! See, they are not harming anyone are they? Or are they demoralizing values of the society? But by the way, which values, isn't it, to each his own? Can we actually define values within limits like some societies tend to?

Frankly, I'd rather they "properly" ban oppression or drug dealers or even dictatorship!

And do you think your teacher was willing to listen to your viewpoints as well? Because thank goodness I've had some excellent teachers, but I've also known some of those who think their word is God's!

Cheers,
Sneha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "gay marriages shudd b aloowedd?? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 10:17am | IP Logged
It better be allowed, RTH and I are planning on getting married this December. Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha_DrEaM_return_to_hadesbaz786

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 11:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

It better be allowed, RTH and I are planning on getting married this December. Embarrassed
Looks like Rab ne bana di jodi. Nice to know that RTH brings out the best in you.LOL
Frankly if two of you were to be partners I would give my full support; but before that both of you will need to go through counselling first ( by Gengu Bhai).LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

<FONT color=#336699>Looks like Rab ne bana di jodi. Nice to know that RTH brings out the best in you.LOL</FONT>

<FONT color=#336699>Frankly if two of you were to be partners I would give my full support; but before that both of you will need to go through counselling first ( by Gengu Bhai).LOL</FONT>

I second that!!.... LOL Embarrassed

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _DrEaM_

omg............tht's my reaction after reading this...
These are pretty serious matters in some countries. so we cannot take the issues lightly I guess.

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 11:48am | IP Logged

I Looooooove You. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Woh Ajnabee*

baz786

IF-Sizzlerz

baz786

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

WA u are funny u know that. LOL

my personal pov gay marriage shudn't be allowed, but i have no problem with gays or lesbians personally
they can do whatever they want behind closed door so let them be

i mean who am i to judge anyone's orientation

the only one that can judge is God

Edited by The_Dark_Knight - 27 October 2009 at 2:49pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top