gay marriages shudd b aloowedd?? - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

It better be allowed, RTH and I are planning on getting married this December. 😳

gay, not lesbian 😉

and why are so many gay marriages topics being opened all the time 😕

It better be allowed, RTH and I are planning on getting married this December. 😳
Looks like Rab ne bana di jodi. Nice to know that RTH brings out the best in you.😆
Frankly if two of you were to be partners I would give my full support; but before that both of you will need to go through counselling first ( by Gengu Bhai).😆
Originally posted by Summer3

<FONT color=#336699>Looks like Rab ne bana di jodi. Nice to know that RTH brings out the best in you.😆</FONT>

<FONT color=#336699>Frankly if two of you were to be partners I would give my full support; but before that both of you will need to go through counselling first ( by Gengu Bhai).😆</FONT>

I second that!!.... 😆 😳
Originally posted by _DrEaM_

omg............tht's my reaction after reading this...
These are pretty serious matters in some countries. so we cannot take the issues lightly I guess.

I Looooooove You. 😳

WA u are funny u know that. 😆

my personal pov gay marriage shudn't be allowed, but i have no problem with gays or lesbians personally
they can do whatever they want behind closed door so let them be

i mean who am i to judge anyone's orientation

the only one that can judge is God
Edited by The_Dark_Knight - 14 years ago
Originally posted by The_Dark_Knight

WA u are funny u know that. 😆

Yes, I do. Because along with the humor, comes the self-centered arrogance. 😉

Yes, I do. Because along with the humor, comes the self-centered arrogance. 😉

self-centre arrogance i think not

ur just sure of urself whats wrong with that

an admirable quality 😊
I don't find anything wrong with gay marriages. If there are gays, lesbians, transvestites and so forth living their lives and minding their own business, I believe that we can also mind our own business and let them do whatever they wanna do without stigmatizing them.
Originally posted by Summer3

Also I would rather that they ban smoking cigarettes etc all together. These are more important issues that Gay marriages.

Amen. lolz. I do agree that we have more important and bigger issue that legalize gay marriages...