gay marriages shudd b aloowedd??

Calvin-N-Hobbes thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

heyy guyss.. alia here... okkk noww recentlyy i had this huge row widd my english teacher.. on whether gay mariages shudd b allowedd or nott!!! n end result=FRUSTRATION!!

soooo i cmee here to causee u guyss summ of it too!😃okkk here goess... i wanna see hww manyy of u agree whter gay marriages shud b allowed or not.. !!!

the following is my pt of view:
seee basicallyy gays are also humans right? they have an equal rite to chose their life course... theyy shuddd b given the freedom for that fact!!

plzzz do lemme knwww ur viewss!!

love
alia

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Calvin-N-Hobbes

heyy guyss.. alia here... okkk noww recentlyy i had this huge row widd my english teacher.. on whether gay mariages shudd b allowedd or nott!!! n end result=FRUSTRATION!!

soooo i cmee here to causee u guyss summ of it too!😃okkk here goess... i wanna see hww manyy of u agree whter gay marriages shud b allowed or not.. !!!

the following is my pt of view:
seee basicallyy gays are also humans right? they have an equal rite to chose their life course... theyy shuddd b given the freedom for that fact!!

plzzz do lemme knwww ur viewss!!

love
alia

I thought we had such a topic before. Anyway most religions cannot encourage it openly and in many countries it is punishable by law to have a man to man relationship.
Personally I would not bother how people want to live their lives. If two guy really like each other then let them be. The question here is whether it is moral or not and also whether society accepts it.
Frankly if we ask God I think the answer would be "To each his own so long as they do not harm others" so I will go with God.
Summer3 thumbnail
Also I would rather that they ban smoking cigarettes etc all together. These are more important issues that Gay marriages.

Originally posted by: Summer3

Also I would rather that they ban smoking cigarettes etc all together. These are more important issues that Gay marriages.

I know. 😆 😆
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Lets talk about Lesbian's.......!!!Am interested in Girls only....Hope lesbian too!!!😉😛 Edited by Believe - 14 years ago
_DrEaM_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Being gay or lesbian is not a person's concious choice in life...it's quite depends on hormones but yes for some it's a personal choice. Yet in either case who are anybody to bother about their lives? Why can't they make their own decision in life and live it their way?...We have no right to allow or disallow anyone to get married with someone they want to so being gay or lesbian is not the matter.

As long as the couple is willing to marry and live together it's perfectly fine. When people aging 60 can marry youngsters, gay and lesbian isn't the weird case. Anything is possible in life, you lead it in your way.
Summer3 thumbnail
Malaysia has the solution for such weird ideas.😆

Oct 27, 2009
Caning demo in M'sia
A mannequin is used in the demonstration. Under the Pahang syariah law, the woman to be caned must be fully dressed and is allowed to sit, and each lash is executed moderately so as not to break her skin. -- PHOTO: NSTP

KUANTAN - ABOUT 500 people in Pahang were shown a live demonstration on Sunday on how a woman is caned under Islamic law in the state.

It was performed on a fully dressed mannequin with a tudung (headscarf) in Pahang's Religious Department hall, New Straits Times said yesterday.

The demonstration was part of a seminar on Islamic law organised by 14 Muslim non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in Pahang. It was meant to show the public the difference between caning on men done in criminal cases and on women if carried out under orders by the Islamic court. Women are not caned in criminal cases in Malaysia.

A part-time model, Kartika Sari Dewi Shukarno, was in July fined RM5,000 (S$2,060) and ordered to be caned six times by the Pahang Syariah High Court, after pleading guility to consuming alcohol at a hotel last year. Her sentence has been postponed and it is not clear when it will be carried out.

The court's decision has received widespread media attention and even attracted criticism in Malaysia. But many Muslim groups have backed the punishment and asked the critics not to interfere with laws meant for Muslims.

A resolution adopted at the seminar by the Muslim NGOs urged all parties to respect the syariah law and decisions made by the courts, NST said.

Edited by Summer3 - 14 years ago
_DrEaM_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
omg............tht's my reaction after reading this...
-Sneha thumbnail
Hey CNH!!...

Gay marriages... Why do I have a feeling we've discussed this so much before?? I'll have to dig out some old threads just for you!!..😛

In a very short analysis, I just feel each of us is a HUMAN being, and at the end of the day, our choices make up who we are! It surely doesn't mean that if I am sure I would not be homosexual that I can't allow others to live by their choices! See, they are not harming anyone are they? Or are they demoralizing values of the society? But by the way, which values, isn't it, to each his own? Can we actually define values within limits like some societies tend to?

Frankly, I'd rather they "properly" ban oppression or drug dealers or even dictatorship!

And do you think your teacher was willing to listen to your viewpoints as well? Because thank goodness I've had some excellent teachers, but I've also known some of those who think their word is God's!

Cheers,
Sneha
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
It better be allowed, RTH and I are planning on getting married this December. 😳